Trinity RPG - Aurora Australis

Ayre el KaBeer

I've had a stack of trinity books for a while now and love them all, especially luna rising and shattered europe. So being an aussie it stands to reason that i want Aurora Australis, so i went to my usual retailer a while ago and they told me it was out of print! Since i'd heard that it sold out in 1 month after release i assumed that WW would print some more but I was wrong. So i've been searching the shops for a few months but still nothing, so i have to ask... Anyone know where i can get a copy of Au Au in Victoria, Australia? I would have bought it from a canadian online bookshop but i dont have access to a credit card.

it's almost impossible to find that book, :( however, EON has a copy and it is one of the prizes you can win in the competitions. the current competition is fiction, no rules other than it has to be yours and has to deal somehow with one of the three aeon games, the comp ends dec 1st the next competition should be starting dec. 2nd. the prize is shipped to the winner free of charge anywhere in the world. so if you want to join, feel free! ::thumbs-up

however you want it to be... a news casters report, a personal story, a corrispondence... anything you can think up, if you want to do an opening fiction you're welcome to it, if you want to go more free form have fun... if you're stuck for ideas the EON fictionsection should give you some ideas for how you could write it out...

if you have any more questions, just ask... :)

• 2 years later...

Yey, good for you!!!!

BTW, here in sweden I recently found a company that still holds a lot of Aeon-books, and Im going to go to London in december so if any englishmen (or scotts, irishmen, welshers...) want to I can buy one here and give it over personaly.

Here is what I can get hold of:

WWP9350 Adventure: Tales of the Aeon Society

WWP8500 Aberrant RPG

WWP8502 Year One

WWP8503 Expose: Aberrants

WWP8504 Project Utopia

WWP8505 Aberrant Players Guide

WWP8506 Elites

WWP8510 Worldwide Phase II

WWP8520 Teragen <------

WWP8530 Worldwide Phase I

WWP8540 XWF: Extreme Warfare Federation

WWP8541 Fear and Loathing

WWP8542 ReignofEvil.com

WWP8543 Church of Michael Archangel

WWP9100 Trinity RPG HC

WWP9099 Trinity RPG SC

WWP9001 Hidden Agendas & Storytellers Screen

WWP9002 Luna Rising

WWP9003 America Offline

WWP9004 Shattered Europé

WWP9005 Stellar Frontier

WWP9006 Aurora Australis <------

WWP9010 Players Guide <------

WWP9101 Darkness Revealed: Descent Into Darkness

WWP9102 Darkness Revealed: Passage Through Shadow

WWP9103 Darkness Revealed: Ascent Into Light

WWP9104 Alien Encounter: Invasion

WWP9105 Alien Encounter: Deception

WWP9200 Technology Manual

WWP9201 Field Report: Extrasolar Colonies

WWP9202 Field Report: Alien Races

WWP9203 Field Report: Psi Laws

WWP9204 Field Report: Media

Hey, Madcat82, where/who is this book shop?

As Kabeer, i am in australia, and finding the Teragen sourcebook has become close unto impossible. Any address or website would be obliged, but i must ask first whether they are printed in english. i realize your offer was directed to the UK but this is as close as i've been for just over 6 mnths, and i could not resist at least asking.

Your not wrong about the Terragen book, I went to replace my missing one little over a year ago and only found one copy for sale for $90au. Today a secondhand copy from amazon is $50US plus postage which will be aproximately another $20, as good a book as it is, it's not worth that much.

madcat, it's a damned shame you're in the UK, I'd have sought out the Terrat book otherwise and finally complete the Aeon collection. ::wink

The books are printed in english.

Here is the address, however I do think you will have a bit of a problem navigate it if you dont read swedish Collectorspoint

Aurora Australis goes for 219 kronor, that is 28.17$ or 16.03 £ or 37.5 in Australian Dollars on todays exchange rate.

Any and all books is sold for "normal" prices...

Not in the UK, sweden, however perhaps i could send it to you some other way ayre?

Hmmm... That's actually quite reasonable pm me with the details I'll need to cover the costs. SomethingNothing are you interested in getting in on this...

It just occured to me that they may not have sufficient quantities of the Teragen sourcebook, if they don't then I don't mind passing up on it if it means someone else gets to read it. I already owned a copy (until it was stolen at a friends wargaming club) and have a not so legal pdf of it, though having another hardcopy would be nice.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having problems finding Aurora Australis as well! I just might need to buy it from you when I get my next paycheck or two. The Teragen book sounds like a great thing too if it really is as rare as people make it out to be.

I'll have to wait until I have spare money and get back to you on that.

Archived