Trinity RPG - Terra Verde Thoughts

CHILL

So by now you've learned that TV is out.

Let the Trintiy machine kick into high gear again.

The most intersting thing for me (for a plotline perspective) is the Process 418 thing (duh!).

Its not that there's confidential emails between 'Whitley' and 'Max' that are interesting, its what's in them...  specifically the times in the emails......

at 22:51 on Aug 3 2122 process 418 happens.  OK, got that.  At midnight Aug 4 2122 Otha sends email announcing P Vaughan Williams is dead.  and then at 7.02am (4th Aug) Whitley sends mail to max saying 'Looking to be about that time' with Max responding a couple of minutes later with the reply 'soon'.

What exactly do you guys thing Williams was up to.......  and what is 'soon', as 418 has 'happened' some 9 hours before......

I have my own thoughts, so dont shoot me down, I just wanted your thoughts?

Also, what else got your attention in the book (besides that fact that the book is now here, and it kicks ass by the look of it - some great writing).

My other favourite is the, erm, dilemma that the Pai has.

That one is brilliant!

Spolers.

Process 418 got me thinking.  Hmmm, if you read Adventure you know that Max Mercer can Time Jump but only to eras when there is great telluric energy.

Now we have 418 occur.  Its a wave of Quantum and Sub-Quantum (ie Quantum and Noetic) energy.  Can you say telluric energy.  Just like Galatea.  Just like Hammersmith.

Assuming that the current Max is not the Max from Adventure or Aberrant (it is possible for him to live a long life with those optimized metabolism pills I believe that one of his old Aeon cohorts has - I forget which), could the Max from the past be due to a visit?

And if so, what does that mean for Process 418, which has been established in Luna Rising as being both an event and a person.

Hmmm, so could Max, the guy who has been humanity's greatest hope could also be humanity's greatest threat?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived