Ante

Alright guys, here is where you can put up your emails (and text messages, for that matter) to each other. In the Code box, below, is the suggested format for posting these messages. Use the 'Subject' field in the Posting form window when writing your email for entering the 'From:' listing.

The post following this one demonstrates the principle in action (notice how the post's 'Subject' line is actually the 'From:' listing found on any email?).

Have fun! smile

Code:
[font:System]To:
Cc: 
Subject:

[font:Courier New]Hello,
This is a test.

-Ante

• 3 weeks later...

To: J

Cc: GirlInTheMachine

Subject: Widening Gyre

Hello,

Be advised that more than one section of the book have been located by our friends. Need a secondary investigation dispatched to Nako village to observe and report.

Team advises of a possible visit to HQ if friends have located the section we hold. Also advise intel be alert for remote news reports on attacks / thefts / disappearances around old shrines or holy sites, no matter the geographical location.

'I' has located attackers from primary site, beginning pursuit now. Please advise whether immediate apprehension and recovery or shadowing to origin is more desired. Personally recommend the latter if it is possible to reclaim more fragments of book.

-B

• 2 weeks later...

To:Michal Wesson

Cc: Lee

Bc: Director Stefokowski

Subject: RE: So far, so good

Michal,

Glad to hear things are going so well. Good to know.

C-

To: Director Stefokowski

Subject: RE: So far, so good

Dir. Stefokowski,

Regarding Wesson's previous message: my op was need to know, so how does he know? Either way, I'm not going to reply to him further - let me know if you need my further assistance with this issue.

C-

Click to reveal.. (Courier New?)
Courier New is not an option for me in my menu and just typing it in didn't work. Went to Lucida Console. Just giving everyone a heads up.

Archived