Pirahna

Justin OOC

I didn't have as much beaver as Beavers, The biggest dam movie you ever saw. But it more than made up for that shortcoming with boobies. Perhaps they can do a crossover movie Piranha vs. Beaver.

This was the movie that my 12 year old self wanted to see. I would have walked up to the counter and proudly said give me 1 ticket for Inception. Then would have gotten my big tub o' popcorn and settled in for Piranha 3D. The problem is... no wait, there is no problem. I haven't changed that much from my 12 year old self, except now I'm old and don't have to lie to get into see the movies.

This isn't a good movie. And I don't think that anyone would go into it expecting to see a good movie. It is just supposed to be:

• Dirty
  • Gory
  • Funny
I laughed a lot during the nudity and gore, so judging it by those requirements it was a really enjoyable movie.

Best Dirty Scene: Underwater lesbians

Best Gory Scene: Wet T-shirt contest

Best Funny Scene: Jerry O'connell's demise, or rather the scene after

Biggest Missed Opportunity: For Gianna Michaels to have her tits eaten while parasailing.

The problem was that the movie was slow, which is sad for an 82 minute flick. Fortunately every time I got bored they knew to flash some more boobies in 3D to make me forget about the crappy scene that came before it. The post conversion for the 3D didn't work as well as I would have hoped and often still felt flat, even though what I was looking at definitely wasn't.

I guess the other difference between me now and at 12 is that I don't feel the need to see it again.

Archived