[OpNet] Alone at last

Solitaire

I was always very interested in the possibilities that this site had to offer. Unfortunately is was to posers what Santa Clara was to vampires in the 80s. I hope many of those that once frequented have met their maker. Hopefully I was responsible for a few of them, even if I didn't know their connection to this place. But now that the activity has died down I can finally see the possibilities for my amusement here. At last, this place if finally a gem worthy of Solitaire.

I know what you mean about doing your own thing. I've been so busy for the past couple of years that I basically forgot about this place. This really was a nice place back in the day and I wish that it could return to its state of prominence. But I guess that with the ever changing technology that things have be replaced more often now than ever.

I've met a ton of wonderful people on here. People like the very nice White Rat. And I hope that I can meet some nice and interesting people on here in the future.

I do have a question for you Solitaire. Why do you go by that name? It seems awfully lonely. And you seem like a very charming individual and I think that we could possibly get along very well.

I happened to meet my real father for the first time last year and it was a very wonderful occasion. I'm not sure if you could have known about that with your post or not, but just reading what you wrote opened a flood gate of wonderful memories for me.

My pop pop and I had the best night ever. But unfortunately someone fiend broke in while I was asleep and stole everything that I owned and kidnapped pop pop. They've been making me pay a ransom every month or they'll kill him. They at least say that they are taking good care of him.

I've been too scared to try anything because I don't want to do anything that could get pop pop hurt. And since I don't know their powers I don't know if I could defeat them. I mean, I know that I'm really capable, but I just don't know how many of these vile beasts there are that are have him captured. But perhaps one of you could possibly help me out?

Would anyone be willing to partner with the great Eddy Ally to help save his pop pop?

Wow, what the fuck can I say about that?

I'll give you some credit though. I never thought anyone could make me want to see Machina on here again. But I just can't find the words and I'm sure that he could adequately sum everything up very nicely.

Archived