Mutants & Masterminds: The Indigo Children - [IN] Anybody seen Teleperceptor?

Guest Parker

Guest Parker

Posted by: Parker on 04/28/10 at 11:58 (-5:00 GMT)

Hey, has anybody heard from Teleperceptor lately? Last time he posted it was this:

Originally Posted By: Teleperceptor
Posted by: Teleperceptor on 04/03/10 at 17:23 (-5:00 GMT)

[RE] The Men in Black

Has anybody else noticed that they are being watched?

I don't know how long ago I noticed it but I swear there's some spooks following me. I first noticed them a few months ago outside my apartment building. Unusual sure, but I didn't think they were watching me.

Couple weeks back I noticed them elsewhere. Same van, I remember the plate number. Same guys too. I checked. ESP is handy as hell. Whoever these guys are they're well equipped and now I know they've been watching me. Last time I peeked in I saw they had pictures of me.

Consider this a warning to all of you. I've never broken the law so I doubt this is legit and frankly being Indigo is the only thing I can think of that might make me special enough to be watched.

~Teleperceptor

That was a few weeks ago and nothing since. I'm kinda worried but I don't know where he lived or anything so I can't check up for reals.

Anyone?

Parker (Parkour)

Posted by: Telluris on 04/28/10 at 14:21 (-5:00 GMT)

I haven't seen Tele, but I met his mystery paramilitary fanclub. It was a couple of days ago: they jumped me in an alley early in the morning. Not a single sense of humor between them and they were geared to take me out. That is, they had weapons and equipment that seemed to be tailored for getting around my gift. They beat the snot out of me for a bit while I did my best to get some licks in, then I managed to catch a break and GTFO of there. They'd had me under observation for a while, too: what passed for their repartee made that plain.

Word to the wise, if you see a black van, mark the plate number and post it up here. Then get the hell out of whatever life you have and go to ground. They're bad news.

Posted by: Tiresias on 04/28/10 at 15:36 (-5:00 GMT)

Are you guys really serious about this? Men in Black? Not just trying to pull some of sort of sick prank? Most of use just want to keep the things we can do to ourselves and this is something we really don't need. And leaving my home isn't something I can just do at the drop of a hat, I have someone I'm responsible for.

I have pretty sharp senses, and I'm out all the time, and I haven't noticed anyone in particular watching me. No more than usual anyway (so I'm a bit vain and prefer to look good regardless of what I look like grin It's a prerogative of those who can look like almost anyone).

So again, is this for real?

Posted by: Tiresias on 04/28/10 at 16:00 (-5:00 GMT)

Unfortunately this does seem to be a reality emerging for us. With Apex and others deciding to go public with their powers, if not their identities, it was only a matter of time before those with the resources and ambition decided to take an interest in us.

If anyone is need of assistance, I may be able to help. PM me on this board and I'll see what I can arrange. This can include others close to you that are not Indigos, if necessary.

Tiresias, hopefully you have so far managed to avoid attracting their attention and will continue to do so. If you should feel that you are being watched, however, I would strongly urge you seek mine or another assistance, most especially because you do have someone else's well-being to consider.

~Mordred

Guest SpringLoaded

Posted by: SpringLoaded on 04/28/10 at 16:15 (-5:00 GMT)

You see? This is what we have to look forward to. Fear. Paranoia. And worse things at the hands of the people who aren't like us. Now that Apex and TightyWhitey have come out and declared ourselves to the world its only a matter of time before stories out of comic books and science fiction novels become stories in the Times. How long before they come for you?

Springloaded

Posted by: Telluris on 04/28/10 at 16:21 (-5:00 GMT)

Tiresias - Hell, yes. This is for real. I still have the bruises to prove it. To illustrate exactly how bad this is:

I have magnetic powers (No, they were NOT after me because I have a secret agenda to overthrow humanity and lead a Brotherhood of Evil Indigos). These men in black (black combat fatigues, not Tommy Lees Jones and Will Smith) came at me with little to zero metal about their persons and shot dense gel blob-bullets at me. They'd been watching me practice in the various junkyards around NYC and knew what route I'd be taking home after breakfast. They had a freaking helicopter trailing me. That sounds like funding and know-how to me, not some goombah playing a prank.

It's up to you, Tiresias, but I'd still be careful. Cocky is fine, right up to the point you get a blue glob of jello in the solar plexus. After that, it tastes like 'ouch'.

Guest SavageRick

Posted by: SavageRick on 04/28/10 at 16:22 (-5:00 GMT)

Yeah this is what happens and this is why we need guys like Apex putting the good face of the Indigos out there for people to see. Maybe they'll be scared at first but they won't stay that way if they see we're here to help them!

-SavageRick

SavageRick: Unfortunately, it at the moment sounds like this is a group not concerned with the attitude of the public at large. So being on your guard is advisable right now, this is serious for us.

SpringLoaded: In the comic books that you claim might be passed off for reality, the heroes tended to come from accidents. I doubt people in general are aware of this anyway, or even suspect anything about the Event being related to superheroes, or a vast horde of super-powered people being born after the event.

Telluris: So they know who you are, then, if they know enough about your power nature to come prepared? Did they seem to be anything other than merely generic 'black-ops'?

Archived