Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): Nexus Earth - The Son of the Interlude: Things to Come [N-Canon]

Columbian

Part One: Funny Stuff

"Uh, no Hayato. It's hot in here, that's why Kai's shirt is off..."

"After you've died and came back to life a few times, mortality kind of loses its terror."

"See... I can do it through my laser pistol! BANKAI!" *massive laser blast sound* "Oops. Lily, you said Kai came back from life before?"

"Now, Francis, I know you come from an dimension of advanced technology, but isn't hacking the Imperial Flagship for sport a bit excessive?"

More to be added...

Part Two: Serious Stuff

"The king and queen are too powerful for direct confrontation, but they possess an unfortunate attachment to the pawns and knights. Their weakness."

"You forgot who you are, and betrayed us. You'll pay the price."

"In the end, you're expendable to him. All of you. Surely you realized that by now?"

"You know too much to live. Though it's most ironic you didn't figure it out before."

"If we don't know what is going to happen, we have already lost! Please remember, Francis!"

"Who are the Satoshi?"

"Asteroid? That's moving too fast for-"

"Repeat to me what you will do. Omai?"

"I'll pluck the Asrai's wings, shred the priestess' fans, and smash that machine girl's circuits!"

"Good. Zheng Lan?"

"I'll blow the Kage Captain and that commando to Kingdom Come!"

"Exactly. Yoricha?"

"The Skeleton Key and the Princess will be butchered for you!"

"No. Death's but mercy to Kai Morisato. I want him alive."

"This is Kai! It's inconceivable that-" "Power corrupts, and I fear he's becoming another Hizashi."

"How is that possible? It's inconceivable that someone like you could have entered the lowest tier of spiritual power, much less unlocked Bankai!" "Well, I just did that. Think the odds are in your favor now?"

"Why don't I favor you with a gift bestowed by a higher power? Suffocate him, Wurgen!"

More to come....

Archived