Avatar the Last Airbender: A Second Chance - OOC Thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, according to the Avatar wiki, the Earth Kingdom's currency is divided between copper, silver, and gold, in order of ascending value. It sounds like ancient Chinese Currency, which if we're going by that as a reference, would mean that 50 per person shouldn't be expensive.

I could be wrong.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It might have to wait a bit, I`m sorry I have been absent for a while now, it will only take a couple more days at most before I can come back in force as before.

To my players I owe an apology for the sudden dissapearance and I hope we can continue playing after this ends up, stupid school >_>

Anyway, I will be back shortly. Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Kultra.....I need a little more direction in my thread. Am I moving to a different thread now (ie, is one of the other threads in the inn and so I'm entering back into that scene) or what? I just don't know what to do or where to go from your last post.

I`m sorry, my bad to be honest.

Should of specified, both you and Jer are moving back to the Silent Week thread, if possible meeting up in front of the Inn as both of you are directed there.

I sometimes forget that you guys can`t read my mind and I suffer from "It`s obvious the next step, why won`t they take it?" syndrome.

Still thanks for the heads up, and lets get this thing rolling with the new year (sorry about the absence, I don`t get paid enough for my job and I still have to do it basically 24/7)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived