Avatar the Last Airbender: A Second Chance - OOC Thread

Originally Posted By: Justin OOC
"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF FIRE!!!!!!"

Originally Posted By: jameson (ST)
you wish

Originally Posted By: Justin OOC
There's no water bender..... no one to stop me....

Originally Posted By: jameson (ST)
*buries long under 2 tons of dirt*

I don't need water to snuff out a candle

Originally Posted By: Jeremy Noctis
Just Jer and his ability to unleash umpteen hits on you before you even attack. laugh

So... we're measuring dicks already? That only took... two posts. I think that's a new RP record, and not just for here. laugh

You know, that might be useful. Can you pass a program copy to me by some means? Or do you think that you should do it yourself?

If the latter, use the picture I have right now and the profile should have the color details.

WOOT! May I just say that Carver is "The Awesome" for showing me how to modify colors easily of existing drawings? You are awesome, and my Firebender is now wearing fire-bendy colors (as opposed to the original picture), which makes me vera, vera happy.

(And look, she matches her flames! laugh )

Kult -

How long would it take Kiara (with passengers) to get to the Eastern Air Temple? She can go 1000 kph (or 621.8 mph), but I don't know if she can go that fast when carrying people (air sheer and people falling off and stuff, or is it anime magic and people just stick to her?).

Thanks!

Yeah, I'm gonna put a pause on posting myself, because if it's not reasonable that they could do so, then I'm going to have to adjust my Lien post. I was basing my assumption on what you told me about their travel time to Ba Sing Se, Kult - something about being able to reach it by Air Bison from the Fire Nation capitol in a couple hours. The distance is a bit shorter from Ba Sing Se to the Eastern Air Temple, so I assumed.. but please let me know if I'm wrong, and if everyone else could hold off posting until we get this hashed out, that would be great. There might need to be some major adjustments here.

Ahhh @_@

Sorry, natural disaster hit town, thankfully everyone I know is fine >_>

Anyway, let´s see, assuming a single person on a Bison, an Airbender, they can reach in a couple of hours due to just using Bending to break air resistance for them and the Bison can just go top speed in bursts.

With more people on top unfortunately, the same could be done if Yana can keep using her bending to pull it off, if she isin´t sure enough she can do it someone might fall off, I would figure this would requiere a TK roll for every hour they do so to be honest, if she can do all of them, they could reach the EAT in a short time, a couple of hours at most, but the Bison would need rest afterward. Probably a whole night.

Glad to hear everyone you know is okay, Kult.

As I told everyone in chat who was there, I modified Lien's last post in Silent Week. Everyone should re-read it, only a couple people who have already been notified need to change anything, and we can pretty much move on from there.

Thanks for your patience, everyone!

(Edited to reflect the fact that I was wrong and some changes do/did need to be made, LOL. Can't.. think.. clearly..)

Kult - I hope I didn't make any inaccurate assumptions in my final post w/Lien. If I did, please let me know, I'll be happy to correct/modify them. Otherwise, I think Lan and I are pretty much done till we get some feedback. laugh

I'm sorta just hanging out, waiting for the opportunity to jump in. I'm open for any ideas. With people flying everywhere it's hard to meet anyone on the road.

Then again if someone had guy magnet he could follow them around with heart shaped eyes and his tongue dragging on the floor...

And an appearance of 3.....Yana is really hard to miss, and Kiara is pretty damn impossible to miss. The two of them are heading for somewhere open enough for Kiara to fit comfortably for the night, so she could definitely bump in to Brennan on the way.

Brin is only 17

Keep in mind though than in a non-industrial society there is likely no "adolescence" and adulthood is achieved after puberty around 14-15. The NWT folks didn't seem put out that the Princess (16 yrs old) was getting married and the Healing teacher was not shocked that Katara had a betrothal necklace at only 14. Sokka was old enough to be a man in terms of combat and leading troops at 15, etc etc

Kult -

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean by "...with a TN of 12." or "Perception is rolled with Mind + appropriate attributes".. what is the appropriate attribute for this situation? And what type of dice exactly am I rolling?

Sorry, new to the system and all.

Lien:

All rolls in BESM are 2d6 plus the appropriate modifiers. Perception generally uses the Mind stat. The reference to 'appropriate attributes' refers to Heightened Awareness, Heightened Senses, and possibly a few others that give you a bonus to your Mind stat for the purposes of Perception rolls.

Archived