Vacation

Dawn OOC

Starting Tuesday, I'll be gone until Friday. I don't know how much internet access I'll have. That depends if I can steal bandwidth from neighbors (or if we stay at a hotel).

I'll be busyish tomorrow, too, so posting may become infrequent. I'll try to get an update to everyone pending before I leave on Tuesday.

Update: we won't be at a hotel, so I really don't know about the internet access situation. I'll post if I can; if you don't hear from me, it's because I couldn't find a connection.

I hope you don't mind if I hijack your thread a little. I'm on vacation too, only that mine will take a while longer. I decided to get some more days off and that will most likely reduce my online presence to an absolute minimum (i. e. no activity).

I will be back around the 22nd of June and pick up where I left off. Sorry for this delayed info but things just got decided over night wink.

Once I'm back I'll probably will be announcing a new game, too. Anyway - enjoy the summer - we finally got some sun over here and we're going to enjoy it while it lasts. See you in roughly 2 weeks.

J.

• 2 weeks later...

Short update -

I'm back (sort of) - but I still can't post much. My boss put me directly into a training/workshop concerning changes in Taxlaws which are important for our brokerage/investment banking. This will take till the 6th of July. I won't be able to post during that time, since I won't have access to the internet (our training PCs are only connected to our intranet - there is no internet transfer allowed).

Please be a little more patient, I pick things up as soon as I can. Sorry for this long delay.

We keep in touch.

Joani

Archived