Mutants & Masterminds: The Indigo Children - The Indigo Network - OOC Table Talk

jameson (ST)

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

S'okay, I was just trying to move things along since I'd missed Velocity's post and kept things up for so long. I just deleted the post. I don't really have much for her to do beyond a one or two sentence post, which I hate doing. So....I'll just wait for Rob or you to update next and then post then.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: jameson (ST)
Max - Who was that question directed at? I was going to assume the cyborg but since he's standing where you left him I'm not so sure, maybe you are asking that the others come up with fake names?

Max? helloooo?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm putting this game on hold for a while. I've been having trouble writing for a while now, not just for this game, and it's really coming to a head for me lately. Rather than have this hanging around like some kind of neglected child I'm going to call a hiatus. Hopefully I'll work through this issue and we can return to this game later if people are willing. If not, or if I simply cannot muster the required creativity & excitement within myself I'll shut it down permanently.

Sorry folks.

Archived