Mutants & Masterminds: The Indigo Children - The Indigo Network - OOC Table Talk

jameson (ST)

Originally Posted By: jameson (ST)
Delaying: Just a reminder/heads up. Per the rules for Delaying (pg 156) delays cause a permanent change in Initiative. Isaac's action will put him at the bottom of Initiative step 15 right after Rob, and he will stay there for the remainder of this combat.

Thanks for the heads up, but I knew that. It's pretty standard in most games. smile

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, sorry I haven't got a post up yet. I haven't slept in the past couple of days for more than a few hours (meds can suck). I'm going to try to post tomorrow morning, if that's okay. I might be a few hours over the 48 hrs limit, but I'll do my best to get a post up in time.

• 4 weeks later...

Tess, I'm going to assume your power system was hardened against EMP but that the more delicate equipment still got blown out. That means your diagnostic machines and the like are out until they can be repaired. Bring in a properly stocked medical facility will still grant a +2 to your Medicine rolls however.

Granting a HP to Rob for guilt. Also sending a PM your way in a moment.

Edit: also going to wait another day to give Dawn a chance to post for Isaac

sneaking time for a quick note(s)

Jordan, wasn't sure if you had anything you wanted to do so I skipped you along and initiated conversation via Jamie, I figure I need to find that NPCs "voice" at some point anyways.

Isaac, this guy has a pretty strong will/resistance to intimidation, you could probably beat it out of him eventually but I didn't want to force you down that path.

Tess, he failed his most recent roll to stabilize and your own hadn't hit the DC. Your surgery lasted pretty much the whole hour so you're coming out of the infirmary in sync with the other two.

Rob ...

[jameson] 5:38 pm: Ravi, when you get back, Extra Effort doesn't require a HP, are you spending it to negate the fatigue or to add still more to your power? Also I assume you meant that you

were adding 3 ranks to Magnetism but I just want to make sure you didn't have something else in mind

[jameson] 5:39 pm: .. err, 2 ranks

[jameson] 5:40 pm: just update your post please, I'll also pop this in TT, thanks

Thank guys. I'll probably be semi-here but at the moment I just don't have it in me to do GM posts right now. Hopefully I'll get over this and be able to get back to "work". I think only beta needs me? If Max & Long want to just move to their destination and free RP that's fine with me.

Archived