Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): Monster Academy - Monster Academy

Justin OOC

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alright details on the virus

Players will now be quarantined to their dorms, not their rooms, but the dorms themselves, sneaking out is frowned upon.

The Virus forces anyone infected to revert to their true form, and act true to their most base nature. Fighting the instincts requires a Mind check dc 13

It is highly infectious, spreadable by air, and contact.

There will be some who are immune, Darrik leading this, as his natural form is the one he uses all the time, and he generally acts true to his instinct.

Haruhi, can I get an edit of some kind on one of your posts? In your first post, you said he was in the boy's dorm. In the second, he's running into Resak, who's in the classroom. Can you please either edit so that Haruhi was in the classroom, or fix it so that he went there in his blind run, or fix it so that he doesn't run into Resak yet? Just something that makes sense.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Long, I'm having a brain freeze on something to do with Aderyn and Haruhi right now. Would you be willing to throw an ST crumb at us while the others are fighting their dragon? :D Sorry, I really tried to come up with something small for OC and I to play with while the others did their things, but my brain is all *bzzzzt* right now.

Read the posts, folks. ;)

"Wait." The voice that spoke after Yuuki's was one that sounded like a fellow student's. Sitting further in the woods in a clearing, was A young woman, or at least she only looked seventeen or so, "I didn't come here to harm anyone..."

As Asa noted, Justin clearly says it's a teen girl sitting in a clearing.

• 2 weeks later...

Its fine...I have nothing to really complain about here, afterall I'm sure my post quality is deterioating. Distracted with physical rehab after getting out of the cast. Now mom is in the hospital in a coma, family is fighting, and there is a fued with the neighbours. Its a regular soap opera. So don't blame me, and I won't blame you.

• 2 months later...

I'm in agreement with Skye. Not sure how this is sorting out.

I mean, I understand you wanted to get us together finally to move the plot and stuff and I know this was dome for the sake of expedience, but this did sorta step particularly on Kyra and Yuuki's feet. Also, something to consider is how everyone at the dorm is going to react to a giant dire spider at their front door.

Sorry everyone, I still need to fix my post.

The upshot is that Aria means to get everyone together. When I wrote my post I was under the mistaken impression everyone was scattered over a large area...turns out that's not so. I'm gonna edit my post very shortly. Nowish, in fact.

I'm sensitive to the stepping on feet charges, and normally I wouldn't do it...this was something I was asked to do to get the game moving again. I would like to do this in as respectful a manner as possible though.

Very open to ideas about perhaps changing the timing of my post, as well as perhaps not ending it with the assumption that all reactions are swept away to Narrative-land, so that folks can do a little more RP before the boot kicks us all into gear.

What do you guys want to do? I'll hold off until I know we have at least a little consensus.

Max's post will -definitely- be edited. I just want to make sure I do it right this time, so I want to get people's input before I do it.

I should have done that first last time, and I apologize for not doing it.

I shall maaaaake ameeeeeeends! :)

Archived