Dawn OOC

Aberrant: StarGate Atlantis - The Control Room -- OOC Chatter

I'm giving people until Wednesday to post, mostly because I know that Reven has a crazy-work schedule right now.

Oooooohhhh... and take 48 xp for the last 16 months of play. Long, take 24, just so you're not too far behind the others. :)

As a note for those of you not reading everything: Bates has ordered Yseult to train Fitzgerald and Evana to train Bannon (I presume that since Bannon's been around and last I knew was interested, he'll be posting here soon). Curtis could be tapped to help train those two as well, so there's a fiction right there. It'd be interesting if some cross-training occurred, as in Fitzgerald starts teaching them about first contact etiquette.

If anyone wants to do something outside of these things and needs ST help, please let me know.

I was thinking more that they'd use it as a refresher course while having Curtis there to "talk civvie" to the civilians. :D

This is your two-week reminder: on 3/31, the conversion to Aberrant needs to be complete. Since the 31st is a Sunday, I'll be starting the next arc for the remainder of the season on that day, and you need to have gotten me an approved converted PC by the end of the day to participate in the thread. If you aren't approved by 31st, you'll still be able to work on Fics, but you'll have to wait for the next plot thread.

If I could ask a little favor, I would like Moira to be the one to respond to Inoae's question in the main thread. While I dont normally have time for posting at work, we will be very slow today and so I will. Mala, I will have a quick question for you that I will PM you in about 45 minutes. (I'm leaving for work now).

It's been five days and no posts in any of the SGA threads. Do I need to do something to help you post, guys?

My bad. Meant to post either friday or on the weekend and ended up b being lazy. Will remedy after work. Promise.

Posts will be coming soon in Infiltration - if you want to have your PC speak up, please do so sooner rather than later.

Excellent, I was hoping that you would notice that as Jer's 'wife' you could totally piggyback on his gift. Updates will be tonight or tomorrow, if I can't do them tonight.

Long, I think Ayoto meant 'Belkan' farmers, not Athosian? The Athosians are the allies of Expedition, the ones that the team is supposed be impersonating...they're already well aware of where Atlantis is. ;)