Aberrant: StarGate Atlantis - The Control Room -- OOC Chatter

Dawn OOC

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

As a note for those of you not reading everything: Bates has ordered Yseult to train Fitzgerald and Evana to train Bannon (I presume that since Bannon's been around and last I knew was interested, he'll be posting here soon). Curtis could be tapped to help train those two as well, so there's a fiction right there. It'd be interesting if some cross-training occurred, as in Fitzgerald starts teaching them about first contact etiquette.

If anyone wants to do something outside of these things and needs ST help, please let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

This is your two-week reminder: on 3/31, the conversion to Aberrant needs to be complete. Since the 31st is a Sunday, I'll be starting the next arc for the remainder of the season on that day, and you need to have gotten me an approved converted PC by the end of the day to participate in the thread. If you aren't approved by 31st, you'll still be able to work on Fics, but you'll have to wait for the next plot thread.

• 1 month later...

If I could ask a little favor, I would like Moira to be the one to respond to Inoae's question in the main thread. While I dont normally have time for posting at work, we will be very slow today and so I will. Mala, I will have a quick question for you that I will PM you in about 45 minutes. (I'm leaving for work now).

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived