Aberrant: Wild Card - [HW#2] Good Good Night [Mature]

Simeon of Koth

David Brown-Helton has many friends, sure, he's a cool guy. But if you're a real friend, the real kind, you get to know why he came to Tacoma. Sorry, sent there. You get to see the pictures. Not that if you know where to look, they'll be found on Youtube. But that's beside the point.

It was a night where, Dave was in the mood for a blowout, like, to beat all blowouts. So he went out with a bunch of buds, in the Big Apple, literally cruising for babes. They were hawt guys, so hey, they charmed up some girls from the high school, including, and I swear it so, the hottest cheerleader ever. For sure. Her tits... were the size of giant melons, and all natural, I assure you man.

They even went into a bar and snuck out with a couple of college girls. Yes, college girls! See how awesome Dave is? Then, they got booze, whipped cream- I see what you're thinking, he meant it by blowout, pal.

Then they all went home, parents and family totally out... Everything happened there, threesomes, foursomes, anal, girl-on-girl.... Dave at one point had the guys gangbang the cheerleader girl, and he took pictures of everything. Even uploaded it to Youtube.

Three hours of heaven, he said. Then it was over, and nobody was too drunk to clean up and drive out. David insisted not to leave any mess behind. Of course, before everyone went, he uploaded a slideshow of all the pictures to the web. Yeah.

His family came back in the early morning, didn't suspect a thing. Then, one of the office drones that worked for his dad sent him the Youtube link. So after quite a bit of yelling, his dad told Dave that he'd be going here.

You got that? Yeah, I gotta run for class. If you want to see the video, well I got it bookmarked. Take a long good look at the first one, where they gangbang that cheerleader babe. You'll never get it out of your head, but damn, it's worth it.

Archived