World of Darkness: Balance of Power - [Mage]WtKC Council [Fin]

Daven_OOC NPCRM #1

Charlie followed the unknown mage in, relieved at not being the only member of the Free Council present. Giving a polite nod to the older man, he closed the door behind him.

"Right now, I think we're it." Firerat remarked, slightly unhappy. "Anyway, I don't 'spose you could please introduce yourself before we get started?"

Firerat took Ringer's hand and nodded. "Well first, the name's Firerat. As for the question... well I'd say most of my 4 years of Awakened life. Took a number of months to get learning and everything straight, and then a cabal of the Free Council passed through. I agreed with what they had to say, and now I'm here. Here in the sense of representation." he amended.

"I should mention that I've lived in Kansas City all my life. You?"

Charlie stared for a moment at the older mage in surprise, then started to contemplate his decision. Frankly, he did not want to take the responsibility if he had the choice, which he did. But Ringer's words made him realize that he, if not the best candidate here, under the circumstances would not be the worst.

At least, according to Ringer's perspective. But if the man felt that it was for the best, then Charlie had no problem taking one for the team.

"Ok," Firerat announced, "if that's your thought, I'll be the Councilor then." Then, he switched to a more delightful topic of the moment as he turned and pushed open the door. "I'm sorry if this was short, but I plan to wait at my table for my order of Veal Parmigiana and Linguine. I imagine you're hungry too."

With a smile and a nod, Charlie left, a little nervous but prepared for his new role as a Mage.

Archived