World of Darkness: Balance of Power - [Mage]WtKC Arrow

Daven_OOC NPCRM #1

Kinsei looked over to Raiden and gave him a nod before rsing and following the young Mage into the room set aside for the Arrows. Seeing her antics through the door he smiled but refrained from copying her, simply taking a seat on the right of the table with no doors or windows behind him.

"So here we are. I don't think there is going to be much choice over a councilor for my part. It's not going to me, so that leaves either you or Raiden."

Raiden followed behind and took a seat where he could see the door quietly. After Kinsei's declaration he nodded. He thought for a moment before speaking. "I would gladly represent our Order." He looked to Sprite. "What say you?" His tone was respectful, snubbing a member of the Heirarch's Cabal was not the best thing in the world to do.

He had no desire to fight a fellow member of the Order for this, but he knew the order would need someone levelheaded on the Consillium, While not wanting to judge prematurely, she seemed abit flighty and immature to be given that sort of power.

That really just left him, and he accepted it.

Sprite regarded the two of them. She sat up straight and leaned forward.

"So let me get this straight." Her voice had the tinges of anger to it. "I have here a lazy arrow that would dare refuse duty that could be put to him? Then I have some puffed up arrogant guy who thinks he is the Supernal's gift to the order is that it?." Suddenly the grin came back to her face and she giggled.

"Actually I want the position about as much as this guy here so I am all up for you taking it Raiden. I prefer to just have someone tell me who I need to go beat up, or see to it gets beaten up. Sometimes I am even needed to find out who beat up a guy who is already beaten up but we don't know by who...Wow I am kinda a busy girl."

She stood up and stretched. "Well it seems like that is taken care of. Good thing too I was afraid this meeting was going to take waaaay too long. So you boys want to discuss anything else before we head out for food?"

Kinsei shrugged, "For the record, I wasn't trying to shirk the job, just acknowledging that both of you are more accomplished mages than I am."

He turns in his chair to face the two other mages,"Other than that the only thing I can think of would be what Arcana or Rotes we could help each other with, but that should probably wait until another time."

Kinsei stands and turns towards the door, "Let's go eat."

Click to reveal..

Check Sprite's aura to be able to recognise her.

(01:10:33) ChatBot: (Kinsei) rolls 4d10 and gets 3,8,5,8.

2 sux

See if I can work out any of her Arcana....

(01:10:55) ChatBot: (Kinsei) rolls 4d10 and gets 9,8,3,4.

2 sux - not much chance wink

Archived