Aberrant: Phoenix Rising - Book 2: Chapter 6a: Lost for Words

jameson (ST)

Doug replied with cold anger back at Rebeka, "Liar? Monster? Truth? Remember last time we were here? Let me just refresh your memory."

"You told us how you didn't expect us to survive the burn, but then you found out that we had. You told us how your people had this huge debate among yourselves on whether or not to destroy the comet. Some wanted to, most apparently wanted 'nature' to play itself out. And that's over and above you sending the occasional exile and even scout to Earth, meaning you knew it was inhabitable."

"You've known about us all the time. So let me say back to you, Liar. Monster. For future reference, treating people like diseased animals says a lot about you. Ditto tossing around extermination effects. And after all that you have the gall to claim that it was our fault for coming here to investigate you?"

"And let me remind you about something else. We practically begged you to take war and genocide off the table the last time we were here, and you refused. You personally wouldn't, or rather couldn't say that your people could live with us alive. You're the one who wanted genocide to remain an option. I hate you. But I hate you for what you've done, not what you are."

"So don't blame us for taking you at your word, you wanted this. You even deserve it."

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"We never claimed ignorance of the ability of the planet to sustain life, such as it is. We are not willing to return to the Earth until it has been cleansed of the radiation that has poisoned the water, soil, and air. That any human being survived the Burn was impossible to predict, that enough would survive to establish some tenuous civilization was equally impossible to assume. All of this however does not matter, not to us. We seek isolation and the apotheosis of our plan. All we wish is ..."

Rebeka was rudely interrupted by an explosion within the room, or what seemed like one. All present except Raider were thrown to the floor. They sat up, some slowly, some immediately and looked to the end of the room. Where the doors had once been there was now a blob shaped void, the walls, floor, and ceiling were still smoking where they terminated abruptly. Within the new space floated a figure of pure yellow-green energy. Below were the severed forms of both Adam and James.

Adam was clearly dead, the forward half of his body was gone, his guts had spilled out when his body fell and his head was nearly gone completely. James was still alive, though bleeding heavily from the stump of what had been his good arm and the diagonal wound that had removed part of his hip and upper leg on the same side. The lower portion of that leg stood by itself next to him as though nothing had happened.

For a moment Ashley floated where she was, stunned by the rapid sequence of events. Then she spied Adam and James and her luminous mouth fell open in dismay.

"Oh no..." She propelled herself to the floor and knelt down, forcing herself to look at the gravity of their injuries.

"I came here to try to stop you from blowing them up...but Adam said he was trying something new just before...I didn't have time to stop him. I only wanted him to open a portal not... Oh god, Adam..."

The three Lunars looked up; the explosion had rolled and pushed furniture, and tumbled them down. Rebeka had a dazed look as she tried to figure out what had happened. Thomas moved immediately, and with purpose toward the two downed novas, he assessed Adam's mortal remains, and, with not even a second thought, moved to James' side. "This man is badly injured," he said, stating the obvious. "The wounds were partiall cauterized however, otherwise I suspect he would already be dead." Doug had already applied a tourniquet to James' arm but the wound at his hip was too massive to accept one, the man's pelvis was sliced cleanly through and the wound extended up into his waist.

Thomas pushed Doug aside and laid his hands over the hip injury first. A blue white glow poured from his hands and James gasped, whether in shock or pain, it was impossible to tell. As he did so Rebeka managed to get to her feet and help Aaron up as well, the other man was cradling his arm which looked broken. "What happened? Who are you?" She was staring at Ashley, her form still composed of yellow-green energy.

Thomas removed his hands from James' side and moved over to be seated next to his missing arm where he laid his hands once more onto the fallen nova. Doug got a good look at the results of Thomas' healing. The bleeding had stopped and new skin had covered over the wound. The skin, and the nub of a regeneration leg and hip, matched that of James' inhuman limbs. For his part James had evidently passed out from the shock and pain. He barely stirred as the Lunar nova healed his arm and a short tentacle began to develop there as well.

"I...oh right, you never saw me like this," Ash realized.

A moment later she was human again; body coalescing from energy like ice freezing out of water.

"We met before. I'm Ashley. I came because..." She nodded at Doug and Raider. "...these two ditched me on the surface, and I was afraid of what they'd do without a voice of reason along for the ride."

She looked reluctantly back at Adam. "This wasn't part of the plan," she admitted in a choked voice. "I only asked him to send me here. He...he wanted to try something new."

This situation had gone from bad to worse. There was no way now to blow up the moonies without losing either Ashley or Doug or more likely both. "You healed, James. Why?" Fuck, these people were such bastards.

"You let hundreds of thousands on Earth die, but you save James? Is it just because he was right here in front of you? Don't you realize people are dying just as gruesomely down there every day? Don't you people have any compassion at all for those who aren't bleeding on your floor? Or is it like Doug said, you will be happy when the Earth is empty of people so you can toss another rock in good conscience without getting blood directly on your own hands? Believe me or not, but I really did not come here hoping to destroy you, I came hoping you would have compassion and help those who need your help."

Thomas looked up at Raider with weary eyes, "Shut up, just shut up."

"Thomas," Rebeka started but cut off at Thomas shot her a look.

"No. I'm done with this." He turned to the novas, "We did what we did. The reasons really don't matter at this point. Do they? What was done is done. You can carry out your plans to wipe us out. Or not, but think about this; if you do you'll be destroying a significant part of the remains of humankind.

"Regardless of the reason behind that choice, that's what you'll be doing, killing thousands and cutting the population of humankind down by... what? Forty percent? More? Less? I don't know, and I doubt you do either." He stood up, James still unconscious beside him. "I don't condone what was done before me. Nor can I accept blame for what has happened to you since.

"You want to know why we haven't gone down there to help? Two reasons. Firstly to do so would be a death sentence. The Earth is contaminated with radiation and tainted quantum forces. And secondly because we are isolationists. If the second reason is not enough for you, the first ought to be." Rebeka looked livid but said nothing, and Aaron simply stood by quietly waiting to see what they would say.

Doug grunted and replied, "You ever hear of the word 'Chutzpah'? The definition is, 'That quality in a man who, having killed his mother and father, throws himself on the mercy of the court because he is an orphan.'"

Doug looked at Adam and said, "Ash? If you're going to claim Adam's eufiber, now would be a good time. Damn odd... I've never heard of a nova dying from his own power directly like this."

Raider, take Ash and James with you if you can. She'll stay saner longer than we will, and they're not space worthy. I'll take my chances with the nuke.

Doug added, "And Ash? Just to bring you up to speed... it's played out pretty much like I thought it would. The rock was theirs although they blame the baselines for originally directing it towards Mars. The ethical difference between Mars and the Earth is apparently lost to them and they haven't bothered apologizing for the rock because we're not supposed to be alive."

"The former Mr. Yellow was a rogue and we shouldn't judge their culture by him." Doug nodded toward the moonie who said that then continued, "But they haven't punished him because he didn't do anything unusual, unethical, or wrong and it was our fault for being up here to start with. As diseased animals we shouldn't have been investigating our ethical superiors even if they did attempt to exterminate us. It's not their fault we survived the rock."

"They're very offended we have a nuke and are treating us like nuclear terrorists... which I have to say is a huge step up from the first time when we were treated like diseased animals. If they'd treated us like this the first time then we wouldn't be here now. For that matter, if they hadn't tried to exterminate us then we wouldn't know they were here, nor would we have gone looking for the old burn weapons."

Doug looked at Ms Red and said, "For future reference, this was easily predictable and preventable. If you're going to treat other people like diseased animals then you should expect them to hate you. If you attack diplomats then you should expect a war. If you're going to throw rocks then you've got no cause for complaint if the other side comes back with nukes."

Raider nodded his insubstantial head. "That pretty much sums it up quite nicely."

He turned back to the three moonies, "So answer this, do you plan to claim the Earth or are you content to live up here forever? You say you are isolationists, but are you aggressive too and desire the Earth to live your isolationist lives on? In other words, if we were to leave peacefully, would you try again to 'cleanse' the planet or in any other fashion, direct or indirect kill or harm the humans or novas on Earth?"

"You see, I'm standing here with a nuke in my hand which could likely kill everyone here, and if it comes down to a choice between the tens of thousands of you or the tens of thousands of us, I'm going to choose us every single time. So put my mind at ease and tell us in no uncertain terms that leave any wiggle room that you will leave us in peace. I still think it appalling and a serious character flaw in your entire society that you have no compassion for those who are suffering, but simple lack of compassion won't make me commit genocide. However, if I have even the absolute tinest miniscule doubt that you will remain peaceful isolationists, I will destroy you without qualms and sacrifice the four of us in the process."

"You're both completely insane," Ashley breathed. "Honestly, what good is that going to do? 'Say what I want or I'll kill you?' Is that really what you came up here to be? Just...schoolyard bullies? You have a chance to show that the best things about humankind are still alive, and in the end this is what it comes down to."

"This is exactly what I was afraid of. This is why Adam killed himself to get me up here after you guys stabbed me in the back, coming here without me. This equation isn't 'us or them,' Raider. It's them, or no one. If you kill them, there's no one left who will ever be able to clean the Earth, or bring human civilization back. Whoever's left on the ground, they're going to be surrounded by super-powered mutants, fighting for every hour of life. Trust me, there's no way they'll find the time for more than just surviving."

"You think you're doing justice, threatening these people, maybe even killing them...but you're really hurting the people you want to help. The people on Earth. We NEED them, Raider. Maybe we can't have them today, or tomorrow, but eventually someone up here will decide to make a stand and you're not helping his case any right now. The Aberrant War has to end, right now! None of us can afford for the last shot to land. There'll be nothing left for ANYONE if it does!"

Doug seemed greatly amused and said, "Both of you are missing the point. Ashley? What makes you think they'll help? Did you miss the part where they tried to exterminate us? Yes, we need them, but so what? If they lift a finger it won't be to help us. Raider? If there were a pack of diseased animals outside the city walls, what kind of guarantee would you give them? And how would you guarantee that your grandchildren would honor it?"

He added more seriously, "Even if it cost them nothing, they'd still be unwilling to do anything. The entire concept that we deserve to live is just missing. They don't even think we should be concerned about our own lives."

"You have no idea what you're even talking about," Ash points out. "You think because you met a few of them once before, you understand their entire society? Besides, just because they're like this now doesn't mean they always will be."

"But if you go through with this, we'll never know what might have been."

Doug replied, "I don't claim to understand their 'entire society', just their view of us. Which has apparently lasted for generations. Further sure, it's possible they will change and be less racist, genocidal, and come to view life other than themselves as worthwhile. But so what? If we're taking the very long view then without the moonies to kill them, the people of Earth will eventually rebuilt. We've had dark ages before."

"Having tried to exterminate us once, and having shown the 'why' of it from their words and deeds, I don't see why we should wait around all helpless for them to try again. James, Raider, and I are going to die pretty soon whatever we do. You won't but you won't have the power to defend the Earth."

"Our best move is for Raider to use the bomb, then take you back to that high tech city and take as many people as he can in the next few weeks to populate it."

"Ash, are you deaf? Didn't you just hear them say they would not help? They have admitted to the rock, although they don't feel that it was genocide, they see it as cleansing the earth. I will repeat, if it comes down to us or them then I choose us, no matter how small the chance we'll survive at least the people of Earth might form a better society, one that won't treat other humans like dirt to be swept away. Either way, I am still waiting to hear them say they will live peaceably with us and not try future attempts at genocide. And we didn't stab you in the back, I was trying to save your life. If it had been just Doug here I might have been able to save him, but with more than one person the bomb couldn't be used without some of us dying. You've royally screwed that up and now the five remaining novas that might have been able to help rescue the people on earth are down to 3 and a half, and if I use this bomb none!"

He turned back to the moonies, "Say it! Speak the words that will condemn your people or save them. I'm done talking, you will either commit to living peacefully or you will die. SPEAK!"

It was clear that Raider was quite upset.

Thomas shook his head, "Will you even believe us if we do?"

There was an uncomfortable silence and then Rebeka took control of her anger and spoke. Ignoring Doug she spoke to Raider, "And what of you? You will also give your assurances that you will make no reprisal on us? I believe this is what was called a standoff, neither of us has any reason to believe the other, and each of us has the apparent means to destroy the other. I can tell you we have no intention of harming any people of Earth, and you can claim you will not strike at us. We part ways.

"But what happens in two days, or a year, or thirty?"

Doug sent, I've got nothing to evaluate. She danced around the question. She 'could' tell us... but she's not. She's also talking about giving assurances for this moment. She also knows we're going to be dead or insane in a year so it's her own long term plans that she's not talking about.

Bottom line is I think she can't truthfully say they're not going to try to take us out. In a year she'll be dead and the next generation will be in charge, and she thinks they'll try again.

Raider was afraid Doug was right. She had not answered directly to even so simple a question of whether they would live peaceably. The problem was that only 3 and a half people remained alive and sane who could help the people on Earth. All of them would die in the next seconds unless Raider could think of a way out. He put his big supercharged brain to work, what was needed.... How to assure the people on Earth stood a chance to survive? How to survive themselves through the current Quantum drenched death trap that the Earth was at the moment for novas. How to prevent the moonies from destroying the remnant of Earths people before they had a chance to rebuild....

When the answer hit him it seemed very obvious, it wasn't perfect, Earth would have to survive without them, but maybe that was for the best anyway, they couldn't return without going insane at the moment.

He took a deep breath then spoke for everyone to hear. "You won't even answer me straight on so simple a question as whether or not you would live peacafully with us. There is another answer however, that should satisfy everyone. It lets the people of Earth survive and rebuild, it means I don't have to blow you up, and it means that we don't have to return to an Earth so hot with quantum that we would go insane in a matter of days or weeks."

"All you have to do is turn you time device on and zoom us forward, say 500 or 1000 years, the quantum would be dissipated, Earth's people will either have rebuilt and survived or be gone, in which case you will inherit the world and we will leave. Will you do this?"

Doug's eyes narrowed as he mentally played with Raider's idea. He wasn't surprised in the slightest that the Moonies hadn't suggested it. They probably couldn't even think of it because it'd mean that some of the novas would live.

Speaking of which... Doug sent to Raider, If we go forward on this we really should get the old Mr. Yellow in here to answer some questions. When he was talking to us he really seemed to predict the Taint Bomb. Since he and his were already acting without their knowledge, it's possible he was acting without their knowledge.

Ash went over to Raider, increasingly desperate as her pleas went unheard.

"Raider, we don't even know if that's possible. Please, listen to reason here. I get that you're afraid of them, but this isn't going to help matters any. The danger isn't up here, it's down on Earth. They're not the problem, they're the solution."

Rebeka seemed surprised by Raider's suggestion. "It is possible," she appeared to consider a moment before turning to the others. If they communicated the did so without words, perhaps they all had some aspect of telepathy. "We will do this if you wish. On the condition that you turn your weapon over to us to be destroyed."

She turned to Ashley, "As for us, we cannot return to the planet while it is in this state. We cannot, and will not, offer aid at the cost of our lives. Perhaps in time the Earth will be suitable for our return, and maybe at that time our people will have forgone their isolationist policies. I cannot predict the future however."

Doug's thoughts caught up to him and he said, "Raider... the serious error we made last time was thinking these were decent, civilized human beings who could be trusted. They're not, and they can't. Any outcome that ends with us helpless before them should be flatly unacceptable. They're not offering to give up their own dangerous technologies, what are we supposed to think will happen? Them not viewing Mr. Yellows activities as a crime speaks volumes."

Doug turned to Ms. Red and said, "I have a counter proposal. You get Mr. Yellow down here and we ask him why he thought time was running out for the Earth, as opposed to for us. If that was just colorful prose, then you skip everyone forward 500 years or so. Then we leave, with the nuke, and you skip yourself forward another ten thousand years. You'll effectively be dead to us."

Raider nodded his incorporeal head, "That's a good idea Doug. You skip us ahead 500 years that should be enough to negate the Quantum problem on Earth, then you skip ahead however far you want. We can't touch you so long as you are within your bubble, that's why we had to do what we did in coming here. It was the only chance we had to both get answers and to potentially strike at you if you proved to be genocidal. In 10,000 years this bomb will long have turned to scrap metal."

"As for Mr. Yellow. I really don't care if he's guilty or not. He wronged us, and I believe he is guilty, but it makes no difference. In 10,000 years, I'll either be dead or so far beyond caring it won't matter whether he was or not. You might come out of your time dilation to find an empty planet with nothing to prevent you from returning, or you might come out to find a fully rebuilt civilization. Either way, I think, you should consider long and hard your view on what he has done. Because of your former Mr. Yellow's actions, whether you believe him guilty or not, he has brought you to the very edge of extinction at my hand. You can zoom forward 10,000 years after you drop us off and speed it up so fast that only a day passes in here, or you can make it so that generations pass within your bubble, either way, when you rejoin the rest of the human race if there is one left, then I hope you will be better people, more willing to live peaceably with your neighbors." He smiled to soften the harshness of his words, "I hope the same will be true of whoever is on Earth as well."

Raider ignored Ash's comments altogether. She obviously didn't get the fact that these people had flat out refused to assist the people of Earth or even so much as commit to live in peace with their neighbors. The hope of the human race did not lay with them, but in spite of them.

"Wait," Ashley said. "Everyone hold on a second."

She looked at the emissaries of the moon appraisingly. "This 'taint' thing...the stuff that's flooded Earth and turns people into aberrants...how come you're immune to it? Is there...I don't know, some trick you use? I'm just thinking, maybe there's some way we can figure out how to reverse what happened down there. Something a little more proactive than just jumping into the future and hoping everything clears up."

"We can bring you forward as far as you wish. Temporal stasis is actually easier to accomplish than dilation or contraction. Either way we will not perform this action unless you give up your weapon. What is too stop you from attempting to destroy us once you are assured of the survival of humanity on Earth?"

Rebeka seemed poised to continue when Ashley interjected, asking her own question. Rebeka shook her head, "No, we are not immune. Were you not listening? Even before there was too much radiation for us to return to the Earth. Now it would surely do to us what it would do to you, and in far less time. Our goal has been to avoid taint entirely not to learn to live with it or treat it. Unfortunately the a side effect is naturally weaker resistance to it influence should we come into contact. We three will likely never be allowed to further contribute our genetic legacy to our people because of our extended contact with you."

Ashley's cheeks reddened. "I'm...sorry. I misunderstood.

"Look, it seems to me we're in a standoff. Raider and Doug feel like the only reason you're even listening right now is because of the nuke, so they don't want to give it up. You don't want to leave yourselves vulnerable, in case they decide to kill you anyway once you've done what they ask."

"There's got to be some way to work this out that doesn't involve immolating ourselves and an entire city of people."

Raider spoke up, "It isn't an issue. You jump us forward 500 years, we leave to go investigate Earth. You immediately re-engage your stasis or time dilation field and move forward as far you you need to in order to feel safe. This weapon could probably remain viable for what, a thousand years if kept in the right conditions? So jump forward at least 2000 years, or better yet 10000, then you have nothing to fear from us. This weapon could not possibly survive that long."

Doug told Ash, "They're already vulnerable. But a lot more so here and now than they would be in the future. The Earth is poisonous to us. If our choices are going back there and dying, or dying here with them? That's easy, I've got nothing to live for."

Doug bowed to Ms. Red and continued, "Your former Mr. Yellow had a lot to do with that. You asked what stops us from trying to destroy you in the future? That's easy, nothing does. You'll just have to trust that we're more ethical & honorable than you are. That unlike you, we're unwilling to commit mass murder unless we've no other choice."

Doug added, "Alternatively you can tell us, again, to go back to the Earth and die like good little diseased animals. I'm good with that outcome too. If you're not willing to live with any outcome which doesn't leave us vulnerable to you committing mass murder, then I guess that says it all."

Doug frowned and said, "Although it feels amazingly selfish to spend the next 500 years hiding up here while the people down there die and suffer. Is there a way to move them up here for the day or whatever that it'd take you to move time forward?"

"We have said that we would do this. We desire to see that weapon gone, a threat to us, or any other, no more. But if you refuse, fine. We will bring you forward, five hundred years, and you will leave here and never return. This one," she gestures to James, "He will not wake to make the choice himself, would you return him or take him with you?" She looks at Ashley and Doug, "And will you both come? Or leave here now?

"You may not believe us, but we have no desire to cause further harm nor intent to do the same. We will trust you, but you will have to trust us." Rebeka took a breath, "You will also need to rephase with this space, you would not like the effects of having your power active within a time dilation. "

Doug nodded and considered... was the risk worth the chance of him living? Then he smiled. Silly question. What were the odds that they'd learned to be ethical and honorable in the last few minutes? And his own life? Nothing to gain, everything to lose. The way forward was clear.

Doug relaxed. Completely at ease, he said, "Raider, I just want you to know it's been an honor and a pleasure knowing you. Our friendship has been one of the high points of my life."

"Ashley, I'm truly sorry we never got the chance to take your people to the city, and that we've been at cross points lately."

Raider didn't like the idea of rephasing, but didn't think they had much choice. Instead of completely reintegrating he brought only himself back into phase but maintained the nuke out of phase so that it couldn't be targeted with an emp to disable it. If they killed him or did anything to harm him the nuke would become solid and blow.

He looked to Courier, "It has been a pleasure." To Ash, "Hopefully we'll have a chance to rebuild civilization together."

To the moonies, "I'm ready, lets do this."

Ashley gave Doug a slightly worried look. He was giving goodbyes.

"I can't help West Point now...not when I'm like this. They wouldn't let me. And don't be so glum. If this works, we'll hardly even notice anything happened."

She took a deep breath and nodded.

"Okay then."

With a quick glance at Raider she wondered if he was going to make the bomb solid...and what would happen if he didn't.

Doug looked at the nuke and frowned.

Doug sent to Raider, What are you doing? You don't trust them not to destroy the bomb, so you're going to destroy it yourself? If it ages normally, then in 500 years it won't be weapons grade. Even if they nail it the moment you make it solid, unless they zap the ore you can rebuild it. Make the nuke solid and there's a good chance we can walk out with it, or at the very minimum with the ore.

And we're going to need it. They *just* explained their culture considers us diseased animals to the point that just talking to us gives them nova cuties. They also refused to commit to jumping forward another 10k years after this jump. If they go back into hyper-speed, then all agreements are null and void in less than a year. Worse, the Earth will look very attractive to their descendants because the radiation should be mostly gone.

Doug, if I make it solid they can hit it with an EMP, then kill us, and nothing can stop them so it won't matter if the core remains weapon grade or not. This way they have to move us forward at least 500 years or so to neutralize the bomb. 500 years gives the people of earth a chance to rebuild. If the human race really is gone when we come out of the dilation then they really will be the last of our species so I wouldn't want to destroy them. If there is a human race chances are strong that they've rebuilt at least to a degree in which case the bomb probably won't matter anyway, they might well have something else to use.

To the moonies, "Take us 1000 years instead of 500 please. I'd rather not take any chances of lingering quantum radiation."

Doug sent back, Raider... we're not worth the risk. What we're doing now means no matter what happens, humanity loses.

In a few centuries either humanity will be extinct or it won't. If it isn't, then they won't need us, and having the moonies around will be awful. The world will be clear of quantum and they'll want it... but only if we're dead. If humanity is extinct in a few centuries then it will be because we didn't do enough to prevent it right now.

Look, shift your attunement to Ash and then teleport out of here. Drop her off in the city, then teleport as many people as you can to join her. That deals with all of our problems at once. And yeah, it sucks to be me, and in a few months it will suck to be you... unless you finally get motivated and study dorm.

But that's the only way humanity comes out of this ahead.

Click to reveal..
Doug will activate Persuader but I won't roll. He's seriously convincing, but do what you will. wink

No Doug. Listen, with my abilities, if humanity survives, I can prey on the moonies and take them out the old fashioned way if I have to once they are convinced the populace down below isn't a threat and stop using their bubble. But if they are using their bubble then they aren't a treat anyway. The point is that in the future, if we have time to prepare for them then they are not something we have to worry about. But if humanity doesn't survive then as despicable as these creeps are they will be the last hope of the human race. Time is what we need and that is the only thing they are willing to give us. I say we do this.

Click to reveal..
Raider is pretty convinced this is the best way. Doing anything with the bomb gives them the chance to double cross and kill the PCs and still there would be no boom. This way there is no boom, but the PCs get the time they need for the human race to have a chance.

Raider... ignore that they sensed you in the dome, ignore that they told me they could deal with you. Two words: Taint Bomb. If they drop one on the North Pole we'll never see it coming... and then they'll just move another thousand years into the future. All that 'time to prepare' business just won't work.

Make the bomb solid and take it with us. They won't attack us here and now because it's not in their nature. They're passive aggressive, they don't have a push squad, especially not against us. Further, moving into the future is as much for their benefit as it is for ours.

After we get out of the time field, take the bomb with you and see if humanity survived. If they didn't, we can worry about it then. But if humanity does survive, port Ash, James, and then me down. Then check to see if the bomb is working. If they disabled it you'll have to fix it... and then come back and kill them.

Archived