Mutants & Masterminds: StarGate Freedom - Personas

z-Servant of Ra

We're getting a lot of NPCs now, so I'm going to put up their pictures and a blurb about them here.

aphrodite.jpgWed to the lame god Hephaestus as a punishment for her dalliances with Ares, the goddess of love is known as much for her beauty as her mercurial temper. Her continuing affair with Ares is one of the worst-kept secrets in Olympus.

ares.jpgIf there is one god to not piss off among the Hellenist branch, it is Ares. He is vengeful and possesses a long memory for insults. Since he also determines what is and isn't an insult, he is considered somewhat dangerous to deal with. But when the gods choose to go to war, they all turn to this son of Cronus.

charles.jpgCharles Kawalsky, formerly a major in the US Air Force, is currently the possession of Persephone. His quick taming at her hand has caused quite the stir on Olympus. Most know that he was part of the team who brazenly attacked Ra's flagship.

daniel.jpgCharon is the ferryman of the dead, a role he fills for both Ra and Charon as appropriate. This goa'uld was fortunate to need a new host when one of the Taur'i invaders was captured, and has found his position greatly elevated due to the knowledge he's collected from his host.

hades2.jpgThe god of the dead received a new host during the invasion of Taur'i. Hades is attempting to hide that his host, selected by Ra, was a mere craftsman.

ltcolcarter.jpgCaptain Carter is an astrophysicist with the Air Force. She is currently assigned to R&D at Central Command.

rahotep.jpgRahotep is Sharon's tutor in the ways and the language of the Jaffa.

Archived