World of Darkness: Balance of Power - [Vampire] The Last Night

Shosuro Miren

He took a moment to bask in his family, gently kissing India on her temple. "Thank you, my dear. I think the party is over for the evening, though. I'll speak with the Prince and see what he wants to do."

With that, he set off towards Gregor and murmured his questions quietly to the Prince once there.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

York looked at Mel and nodded. "See to it Mr. Ganker. If you bring them to me then the boons are yours."

As Jimmy and Clem entered the room Gregor stood to address everyone. "Ladies and Gentlemen the appointed hour is here. Soon a new year will begin. It is sad that this year starts with hunters foolishly challenging us. However, soon that problem will be dealt with. We have many new faces among us tonight. I am pleased that all of you of selected my domain to carry on your requiem in. As 2010 is upon us let the festivities be brought to a close.

Mr. Puck has provided us a wonderful start and I look forward to his next party. Now I will take my leave. I suggest that everyone take caution as they return to their havens. Good night."

With that he turned and followed by York, Lavinia, Natalie, Madeline, and Ezekiel left the room.

(This closes up the thread guys 5xp for all participants. For those that still wish to take actions through out the night please start up fics and time stamp them as Jan 1st. Also feel free to start up fics for anytime up to Jan 22nd.)

Archived