World of Darkness: Balance of Power - OOC chatter

Daven_OOC NPCRM #1

What bonuses or penalties are we up against for stepping sideways? Swara's uber keen intellect means she's a bit slow at adjusting herself to spirit energies. She does have a small compact mirror with her, so that boosts her pool up to 6 +/- whatever we have for the area.

Or would you prefer we just assume we're successful with some people (like Swara) just taking a bit longer to melt away?

'Adam' is simply with Stephanie at this point holding her and keeping her safe, bloodlust takes a back seat to his obligation of duty.

I've been trying to pace my posting to I don't interrupt the other players but some don't seem to be posting. Either way, I don't moving the story forward will interfere with his actions any unless the trouble shows up close to them.

• 3 weeks later...

RE: Welcome to Kansas City

popcorn And who said Kindred had the market on drama and intriguing?

Also...Rorx...she probably won't have to work for Remiel to get into trouble because of Janet! wink Poor poor stupid optimistic little mage....he'll learn...or die...either way, it should be amusing.

Changeling Players -

Is there still interest in this game? I put up a post a week ago and have had no replies to it since then. Did people just not having any wrap-up to give the scene or has interest in the Changeling venue waned too far?

Please let me know so I can decide on putting up the next plot thread or looking at closing down the venue.

Mel - There isn't seperate meta plots for the Crone and everyone else. This particular meta-plot thread is simply being started off with the Crone. I'll get a post up with Puck this evening, hopefully several, and try to bring the scene to the point where everyone can join in. A little patience, please.

I forgot to put this in the meta plots but it has been added.

All Kindred and Mages are at full willpower.

Vampires are down one vitae for waking on the 31st.

Mages have full mana however you are starting with no ritual spells up on your person. If you have spells on sanctums and hallows that is fine but any personal protection spells must be cast in the thread. Remember to mark if you are spending mana to extend the length of spells and to put up your rolls for spell activation.

• 1 month later...

It's been two weeks since I opened the Changeling metaplot thread and so far I have had one response. I'm giving the venue until June 7th, if at that point I do not have at least three IC posts from unique characters or at least five unique players requesting OOCly for the venue to continue, I will close down the venue.

If there is something lacking from me as an ST that is preventing players from posting, please either PM me or post it up here so we can get it worked out. smile

Fellow Mages!

A lot of us have dots in shared Sanctum traits, but so far we haven't actually worked out what our Sanctum IS.

So, uh, lets do that. Since it is becoming more pertinent to the game (ie - library and security and so on), I think we should get this nailed down.

Tinea's contributed a dot of Library and a dot of Security.

Who else is down?

Couple of things:

1) Way too tired right now, I got up a post before Mala's deadline, though. If it's too crazy or incoherent, just let me know.

2) Guys, if you don't want to take a kid along, don't. I knew that she couldn't play all the Ling games when I made her, so I won't be disappointed.

3) I'll post as I can in reply, but will be traveling and I'm not sure what my internet access will be until late Friday.

My apologies for being MIA recently; I have a bout of the crazy that I'm getting over. I'll be doing updates with pc's and npc's over the next couple of days. I'll get xp handed out for Changeling for the first thread as well, and I'll poke Dav about mage and vamp xp. He's out of town right now though, so it might be the weekend before any updates go up from him.

Small Changeling post....I've still got crazy issues, but I'm trying to work myself back into normal posting. It'll be a little touch and go for a while, but I'm here and trying. Does anyone need anything from me in Changeling as an ST?

Xp has been given out for the first Changeling and Vampire plot threads. I do need votes for Kudos xp for Changeling, please.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived