Mutants & Masterminds: The Unlikely Prophets - The UPdate Schedule

Charlotte

In an attempt to keep this game moving along at a satisfactory clip, I'm going to be trying something new with the UPdates. Essentially, starting on December 29th 2009, I will be UPdating the current chapter on every Tuesday and every Friday of the week. That's twice a week, every week, on Tuesday and Friday.

Why am I doing this? I believe that having everyone know, with as much certainty as I can muster, that the game will be moving forward on Tuesday and Friday every week, will get everyone into the habit of getting their posts in before those days or accepting that the game will move on without them. Games are ultimately a habit. You game on the tabletop on Day X. I believe that a more regimented posting structure will reinforce the habit of posting to this game, and I've been dissatisfied with the slow rate of posting for a number of months now. Hopefully this will fix it.

I can't always be around, so I would appreciate it if players remind each other when it's coming up on UPdate UPday.

Thanks for reading.

IMPORTANT EDIT: This only semi-applies to combat. If you don't get your combat action in before an UPdate UPday, I'll skip you or take your action for you. But if you do, I'll move immediately on to the next initiative. I'll be a little lax on this if it really comes down to the wire, but for now, during combat, you'll have anywhere from one day to three/four days to post.

Archived