Unwanted Absence Part 2

Joani

Hello everybody,

first of all I wanted to leave a lifesign so you guys wont be worried about my wellbeing. I'm ok and doing fine, just overworked and short on time.

Lots of things happened - work has been hell but also very rewarding and I've made some sales I've never have thought possible.

Anyway - my wife is pregnant again which is the major reason for me not being around. We were planning a second kid for next year but weren't prepared that it "worked" on our first try (again). I guess we're made for eachother because I've heard from other couples that were taking months, sometimes even years until they got pregnant...

I'm hoping this time for a little princess and she should be due sometime in summer 2010 around August. I'll get more precise calculations in January, that's when the next meeting with our doctor is.

So it's actually good news that I've not been around. I've been thinking alot about you guys (and girls of course) and I hope there's still a spot for me when I'm back. Currently things won't change till the end of this year but I should be able to get back to a more regular schedule in January. So I'm taking a few more weeks off and will return with a vengeance wink

Take care all of you, I wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year. See you in 2010!

Yours truly

Joani

Great to hear from you Joani, figured work was in the way, and congratulations on the baby. No worries, we'll wait for you.

Originally Posted By: Joani
".... hoping for a little princesss..."

*Try to contain my mirth, but can't and Rolls Around On The Floor, Laughing My Ass Off*

Be careful what you wish for Joani! grin

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the kind responses and congratulations. I'm really looking forward to this year.

Anyway - I'm back again and will pick up where I left ASAP.

Give me another week to get on top of things and I'll be as if I was never gone wink

Thanks for your patience all,

you've been missed.

Archived