Aberrant: Mutant High - Ultimate Aberrant: OOC Thread

Dave ST

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a note, Curtis would head for the mutant/Dreadnought battle in the rink. He would first use his nanosuit to shift into more civilian bystander appearing duds to avoid notice - and the plan is to optimally, CK Reprogram the Dreads into being purely search and rescue machines without violence programming.

Elsewise, if it's not practical or Rev says nay - he'll use Alter Data to pretty much eliminated all their programming and leave them useless inactive hunks of mental.

Do keep in mind that Dreadnoughts have mutant detection sensors at a wide burst, Curtis. Changing your clothes won't fool them. Carbonfiber protects against mutant scanners, not nanofluidic. Changing your outfit will provide you no safe means of a 'stealth' approach.

Okay, made a Google Map, marking off the points of Interest for Four Hours in Hell, so we have a visual on where they are in relation to each other. If anyone wants me to add points of interest, routes, etc, to the map, either write a post in this thread, send Sonja a PM, or catch me in chat, and I'll see adding it to the map.

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, there's an idea I've been mulling over and I'd like to get some feedback from you, the players of the game.

I was considering converting the game over to the Mutants and Masterminds system as an attempt to help speed things along in terms of combat and power flow/balance. You however, are the ones who have the most say because I'm proficient with both systems and move forward with either. What I'm interested in knowing is what you guys would like to use going forward.

So, if you're an active character, let me hear what you think.

I slightly prefer M&M overall, but I'm a bit worried about losing the flavor of PCs (Aberrant certainly has a flavor to it...). If people want to make the change, I'll go along with it.

All we'll be be borrowing are the mechanics. The feel and flavor of the game will remain the same. If Morri is all about blood n' guts all over the walls, then she can remain that way (until she's committed, of course). Flavor and feel are for us to decide, not the rules. The game will remain gritty and vile.

Honestly, my preference shouldn't affect anything. If the players and ST feel that M&M would be better for the existing and future playerbase, that's what's important. Believe me- I've already talked to Dave, and I really am good with any decision that's made with both active and potential new players in mind.

• 2 months later...

I hate to do it guys, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to close MH down, for good this time. Between my schedule and only half the cast being available, it seems like a better decision to let it go and move on to other projects.

Thanks again everyone for your participation.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived