Aberrant: Mutant High - Ultimate Aberrant: OOC Thread

Dave ST

It sure looked to me like they did. I'll take another look. Perhaps I read in haste.

--

Hmm, I guess I assumed they left as they talked, or immediately afterwards. All right then, I shall fix as soon as I have a chance this afternoon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry ladies and gentleman, work + jury duty = 1 tired Dave.

I'll get to some updates up for you guys, sorry for the delay. And Sakurako, I'm sorry you're tired of the system and the rather languid pace the threads have been moving in but I haven't the time, nor the inclination to deal with bi-polar rants from people who are pissed because I have a life outside this place. If you wish to quit, then do so. If you wish to stay, then by all means do so with the understanding that I have things to do IRL.

• 3 weeks later...

I know some threads were waiting on me, but the story telling angle of Mutant High seems to be low. I have a bit more time on my hands and am trying to keep this going, but only if people are still interested.

I need posts in Lion Wench and War zone as well as Day of the Dreadnoughts please guys? I can't move em forward until you do.

I know some threads were waiting on me, but the story telling angle of Mutant High seems to be low. I have a bit more time on my hands and am trying to keep this going, but only if people are still interested.

I need posts in Lion Wench and War zone as well as Day of the Dreadnoughts please guys? I can't move em forward until you do.

I know we've been waiting for posts from Reven and Oneca in What Could Go Wrong. I believe Alex is waiting for his tongue lashing and my PC isn't giving directions right now. She's following Oneca, so I need her player to post, please. :)

I did add a round's worth of actions in Good Guys. Lemme know if you need more.

Yeah, WCGW has sorta fragmented again just as we were about to put it back together... now perhaps after Alex and Warren settle, I think that thread has "played out" for plot/RP possibility.

The little fieldtrip self-destructed, Morri had a freakout, and outside of Alex and Warren settling up, and Curtis figuring some way to get Sakurako at least to stop feeling guilty about a misunderstanding and check out something she might find fascinating... I'm not seeing how that thread can continue.

If people wouldn't mind a new thread I'm willing to volunteer to start a new thread, but with so much in the air (there is no guarantees currently that any of us will be in any condition for a new thread and who knows how the three plot threads will resolve...) I'm not sure just yet where to begin if I did start something.

Note, I only offer this to a: help keep interest going in the game and b: hey... I have to be honest, I love this Sakurako.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am going to focus on one game. Although this is a slow game, I want to make sure I stick to my guns. If you guys can handle me in MH only having time to post on weekends, I will stay. Otherwise I will have to drop to keep from slowing people down.

Jesus dude, my cyber-stalkers are slower than you. I just popped on for a sec to clear some business up. I'll have some more time soon, so yes, I'll be working on updates as a priority.

Jesus dude, my cyber-stalkers are slower than you. I just popped on for a sec to clear some business up. I'll have some more time soon, so yes, I'll be working on updates as a priority.

I was just asking, since it had been several weeks... and good to hear the tyranny of RL loosens up a little. And I totally pwned those cyber-stalkers. :P

• 3 months later...

Question of continuity! I see Dawn mentioned several threads in the PIE post, but I didn't see Dreadnoughts mentioned. Does PIE precede the events of Dreadnought, or come after?

My sense is that the plot threads roughly coincide in time...but I want to be sure, cuz it'll have a pretty big impact on Kia's characterization.

Archived