Aberrant: Mutant High - Ultimate Aberrant: OOC Thread

Dave ST

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yah, sorry. Thanks for the reminder! Um.. let's see.

Honestly, after reading them over, I'd be okay with any of them, though I wouldn't mind skipping Day of the Dreadnoughts since I've kind of done that one before (even if it's not cannon now. :D ). My preference would probably be roughly as follows:

1. The Lion, the Wench, and the Warzone (If you feel she can handle the combat - I haven't had a chance to test her yet)

2. Dante's Inferno

3. Relax, We're the Good Guys

4. Day of the Dreadnoughts

Okay peeps, here's the class assignments...

The Day of the Dreadnoughts (4 slots)

-Scorpion

-Kia

-Josh

-Sonja

Dante's Inferno (4 slots)

-Oneca

-Warren

-Sakuraku

-Hotstreak

"Relax, We're the Good Guys" (Gold, 3 slots)

-Gold

-Curtis

-Morri

-Glacia (NPCed unless the player shows up)

The Lion, The Wench and the Warzone (Caitlin, 3 Slots)

Caitlin

-Alex

-Cirque

-Natalie (NPCed unless the player shows up)

I'm starting on the threads today, hopefully I'll get them all finished and you guys can begin posting...

Aradia, sorry to be a pain, but could you remove that line? Morri's about to have a freak out (she's having a fight with her own nature) and she's not going to be saying much of anything. I know you need that bridge - would it be okay if Sonja suggested Eileen when Morri didn't say anything? She's staring rather intently at Sakurako right now. And I'll post there as soon as I can; in the meantime, please don't move us to the van.

But as far as dialogue would go for her normally, it was good. And thanks for asking - I appreciate it.

Alright, guys, I can get posting; it's fun. But when I say "I'll post there as soon as I can" and I've not been around to MAKE the post, I'd really appreciate the courtesy of people giving me a chance to post before posting again. It's not like I've been sitting on my ass for two days saying, "Yeah, I need to post there" before someone decided that maybe I really wasn't. It's not even been seven hours since I said I'd do it ASAP. I know I work shitty hours for communicating with the majority of the board most of the time, but I don't think that waiting until I've had a chance to get off work is too much time to hold off. Really.

And before anyone freaks out: I'm writing around all the issue, so please don't offer to edit. In fact, I'm posting now, on lunch.

For those who'd like to follow up my post, Morri's heading outside. Requests to rejoin the others in the cafeteria will be met with a jumbled explanation regarding Eileen's Rules that probably makes minimal sense. She's not going to go near Saku willingly until she's sure she won't attack her. Morrigan diplomancy at its best.

Honestly, not sure on this one Carver. Shopping isn't happening, since Sonja's after Morri.. and honestly I think what's going on the thread is more important and interesting than a shopping trip anyway. :D I'll try to write something in with Ari here in a bit, probably tomorrow. But I'd say just go with it.

On another note, Dave, do you have any word from Vivi about a post in LWW? I'm not trying to push, I understand that she's busy and stuff happens. It's definitely happened to me before. But if it's going to be awhile for her, is it possible to move the thread along for a bit for Alex and Cirque, or will we just need to wait?

Well, I think everyone is thinking the trip is cancelled so Sakurako is going to see if Curtis is up to having a tag-along.

I'm sorry about Natalie, though. Sakurako can change her mind if convinced otherwise by our would-be driver, but I'm thinking this is a wash.

To be honest I think the thread is at a point where it needs to wrap. It's limping real bad now.

Archived