Aberrant: No Good Deed - Clinical Combat [Siyu+Aeon] Tracker

Jaime Lowery

Hope this is what you wanted...

Siyu has 3 bashing soak so he takes 1 level of bashing unless mental blast bypasses?

Declaring multiple action

Firing two Gravitic Blasts one at each visible thug

Spending 7 QP (3 for each blast; one to activate accuracy)

DP is Dex + Grav Control + Accuracy (5 + 3 + 3)

First roll -2 second -3

Thug 1

(17:02:19) (Siyu): Gravitic Blast

(17:02:39) ChatBot: (Siyu) rolls 9d10 and gets 10,4,2,3,10,3,8,3,7.

4 sux

(17:05:50) ChatBot: (Siyu) rolls 6d10 and gets 6,2,4,8,6,2.

1 succ + 8 auto lethal = 9 lethal

Thug 2

(17:06:27) ChatBot: (Siyu) rolls 8d10 and gets 8,7,2,8,4,10,3,5.

4 sux

(17:06:52) ChatBot: (Siyu) rolls 6d10 and gets 10,6,2,5,4,2.

1 succ + 8 auto lethal = 9 lethal

Siyu reeled, one hand raised to his head at the assault. And everything seemed to be going so well. At any rate this would work to his advantage. Now Aeon knew the thughs weren't with him. Also, he'd be more receptive after they'd fought together.

He did his best to clear his head and shake off the blur about his head from the attack. As his senses returned to him he caught sight of two clearly non-pedestrian men. All he heard was "get them". It appeared crossing Graviton would be the last thing these men would ever do if he had his way.

His hands came down from his head, the right lowering to his side. The left however he leveled at one of the men. Hand visibly flexing, what appeared to be a strange bubble-like fluctuation appeared in front of their attacker and popped violently. The air in front of the man's chest wavered as it did so. Before he could even assess the damage done he turned his hand and his attention to his next target repeating the process.

Irritated with what's being forced on him, Doc says, "Time to leave."

Doc will attempt to grab & attune Graviton (if he resists then Doc will just do himself) and turn desolid again then take a half move up and to the left. Turning Graviton invisible and DD would have no effect on Grav's attack... but attuning him does give him access to Doc's Psychic Shield (it's a normal power).

Sorry I forgot that would put me at -2. Here's my revamp.

Both attacks plus 1 willpower.

5+3+3-4 (-2 for wound and -2 for multiple actions) for first roll

5+3+3-5 (-2 for wounds and -3 for multiple actions) for second.

(12:55:33) ChatBot: (Siyu) rolls 7d10 and gets 4,7,5,10,5,5,4.

(12:57:58) ChatBot: (Siyu) rolls 6d10 and gets 4,4,3,5,8,8.

Roll 1: 2 sux rolled + 1 auto wp succ = 3 sux

Roll 2: 2 sux rolled + 1 auto wp succ = 3 sux

(12:59:08) ChatBot: (Siyu) rolls 6d10 and gets 10,3,5,4,9,6.

(12:59:12) ChatBot: (Siyu) rolls 6d10 and gets 10,8,8,5,9,1.

Roll 1: 8 levels of automatic lethal damage plus 2 sux = 10 lethal to thug one

Roll 2: 8 levels of automatic lethal damage plus 4 sux = 12 levels of lethal damage to thug two

For my notes.

Glow Eyes at Siyu.

(14:32:20) (Novus_ST): Glow Eyes:

1 WP + roll.

(14:32:24) ChatBot: (Novus_ST) rolls 6d10 and gets 2,10,8,6,3,4.

(14:32:29) (Novus_ST): Siyu

(14:32:35) ChatBot: (Novus_ST) rolls 3d10 and gets 7,5,2.

Two net sux by Glow Eyes, Siyu takes another 2 bashing damage.

Siyu does not get Psychic Shield. I don't see the rules saying Attunement confers powers.

Doctor Aeon thought, We're both exposed and too slow to get away... so let's fix both of those problems.

Dragging his companion with him, John moved back to the building and entered a 3rd floor room through a partly open window. Then tried to force time to speed up. He didn't use this ability often enough to be good with it, but with desperate times upon him he made an effort of will... and was pleasantly surprised at the result. The world slowed down.

6d10.hits(7) → [10,7,8,7,3,9] = (5), +1 Willpower, +1 Diff => 5 sux

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2354000/

I could go back and beat the tar out of Mr. Bright Eyes... no. I'm too valuable to risk, I don't know what else he can do, and he definitely has at least one other nova around here. Let's stay away from the one guy who can see me and exit out the other side of the building.

Taking advantage of the slowness of the world, John moved through the building intent on going out on the other side.

{OOC: Half move to enter the building, the Temporal Acc for more actions, then use that to head to the other side and then out. I'd heal Grav but I didn't want to split an action where I'm rolling few dice}

Rolling Gravitic Field DP is Gravity Control + Wits - Wounds = 3d10

Spending 3 more QP

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2354083/

2 sux and for every success he can warp gravity .5g so it's going up from normal 1g to 2g and it affects everything in a 21 meter area but Doc and Grav. That includes all people and objects (such as doors) present.

Was time slowing around them? What the hell was going on? It appeared that Aeon had done something to time in order for them to escape. Glad that the Doctor had provided them with an exit strategy Graviton decided to contribute the only way he knew how.

Whether they were moving faster or everything was moving slower didn't matter. He was going to do what he could to slow their attackers himself. He reached out with his ability as far as he could, the pain in his head growing and making it difficult to focus as he did so. It took him a moment to take hold of the fundemental force that is gravity. Once he had a hold on it however he increased it as much as he could in his present state.

"Let us make our exit. I'm not certain what you've done, but I've increased gravity's pull. That should slow them," he explained as he and Doctor Aeon proceeded.

Archived