Trinity RPG: Back to the Stars - Trinity Game

Krul

Well, to clarify, it doesn't have to be a 'blow things' up mission. It can be anything from meeting with the other diplomats on the colony to waging war.

I'm up for anything and also fishing for ideas.

Something is better than nothing. smile

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, I've been a bit preoccupied lately.

Krul, could you actually give us a bit of direction? Or more information on the current part of the setting we're interacting with? As a player, I have pretty much zero idea of the setting right now (other than that we're over a planet engulfed in war with Aberrants). I don't have a clue what to go do on my own and so far we've had little to no interaction with NPC's that would give us enough information/plot/NPC's to go play with ourselves.

I'm trying. I really like the characters in the game so far and Trinity seems like a fun setting, but it feels like the PC's are all that there is at this point. There doesn't seem to be an actual world out beyond them, and that makes going and doing stuff on our feel....well, a) like a lot of work since we have to build the world for them to interact in, and B) like playing the game without an ST. I'm not keen on what is essentially then an OW game, as I don't have the time for that sort of setting-building posting right now.

Could you give us a bit more to go on right now, please or move us to the next plot point?

Just so folks know, I'm having some computer issues, presently posting from a different computer, that's the reason I havn't posted over the last few days.. and my internet access is going to be a bit uncertain over the next couple of weeks.

As to your request Lien, I'll see what I can do, to either clarify matters or move things further forward.

• 1 month later...

Archived