Trinity RPG: Back to the Stars - Trinity Game

Krul

Actually, I didn't mean full access to your capabilities, but initially, with any aptitude, sometimes one has to come to terms with new capabilities. You were however, strong latent bio-kinetics, which means you had managed to access the basic techniques a few times before you were changed, now it comes much more natural.

Also, the capability is there, and sometimes fresh out of the tank, one finds some usual things happening, but you might stumble into the first level of a mode, by accident, even this early.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Norca and the rooms - I would assume that there is more than one room set aside for each Order. So either you split it 1/4, or 2/3 or you assume that those that came aboard with Evana and Anatole aren't the only Norca aboard.

Havn't been around the last day or so.. and not sure if I answered that question above from Evana.

Provisionally, as long as you discuss it with me first.

As to the rooms, sorry, I should have made it clearer it's one on either side of the hall for each order, each one with 4 beds in them.. however, I find this outcome a bit more amusing, so I'm going to let it stand.. perhaps they were expecting only 4 Norca.

• 4 weeks later...
Quote:
He had read as much as he could about all the various Psi Aptitudes during his Noetic studies, but there was few good observations of the secretive Norcas powers in operation.

Uh, Rorx... Norca shapeshifting is not that uncommon. The trick Evana just used has even been done on live television for the entertainment of the people. There really isn't much data he can extract from that little bit, since everyone already knew she could do it (it's in her personnel file).

Now had she sprouted great horns from her arms, tentacles from her cheeks, wings from her ass and bunny ears... sure, that might be one of the 'few good observations' of the Norca's power in operation.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys? It's been four days since the last post and a week since anyone but Dave or I posted.....what's going on? Are people uninterested in the game? I can post again, but I was giving the other players (one of whom told me he'd be posting several days ago) a chance to say what their characters are doing before I moved Lien out of the scene. What's up?

Ok, I'm off to work shortly, and I've only one response to the Captain's update... though I do have a separate thread going with a few folks, but this is Easter Weekend, which is sometimes busy for people, so I'll extend this weeks deadline to Tuesday.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you want us to do our own fictions about our Psion's actions to defend the colony? The Captain just kinda said 'go on, have fun storming the castle'.

Oh, and the XP thread hasn't been updated since the beginning of Feb... are we due for XP for the months of Feb and March?

Fair enough, I had the captain depart because I want to allow the PC's to drive the plot forward, but perhaps I need to give you all a clearer direction... I'll work on that.

As to XP your entirely correct, I work on that today.

Archived