Trinity RPG: Back to the Stars - Trinity Game

Krul

Okay. I'm not a big Trinity fan, and don't know much about the game itself, but this looks like it might be a decent group, if it gets going. Put me down for the other vitakinetic slot, and I'll have a sheet and concept drafted for you by tomorrow. (Not long before I have to be at work, and I need to go over the creation rules.)

Also, Justin and Long6 are the same person. wink

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually I knew that, I just forgot.. Appologies to Long/Justin.. also, going to start prelude for John soon, now that the profile is up. It would also be nice if I could get profile posts from my other two submitted characters.

Here's where we're at now.

Philip Robertson - Vitakinetic Combat Medic

Evana & Anatole - Twin Biokinetics

Rorx - Electrokinetic

Kyria Thea - Telepathic

Vivi - Psychokinetic Legion (Justin is stepping back for the moment)

Jameson - IRSA, Clairvoyant

Those that are striked though are submitted, the others that remain I've yet to see

the additional skills yes, I am undecided on the Psi Pool at the moment, but I'm leaning toward yes.

As to the backgrounds, your actually going to have a few levels of requisition, collectively, as part of the Leviathan mission, so no use of that background.

Zero Tolerance thing, I'm still thinking about.

Ok, a bit of an update, these are our players, the split is for those who have posted profiles and thus have preludes I've started, and those who I'm still waiting on.

Anatole & Evana - Biokinetic

Marvin & John - Clairsentient

Philip Robertson - Vitakinetic

Ambassador Lien - Telepathic

George Kalnan - Electrokinetic

Astrid Magnussen - Psychokinetic

I've added in experience, giving everyone an initial 2 xp for character completion and posting. A couple of you got an extra xp for creativity, and inspiring your ST to laugh, or for awesome role playing (thank you John).

Christmas XP for all +1, just for Christmas time.. also sense the story is moving forward.

At this point, John, Marvin and Lien have all finished preludes, mostly at least, and I'll be awarding xp for that in the next few days.

Krul, you are allowing the Alternate modes from the other books, but what happens about the basic abilities in those books, like Elctrocosm for the EK? Do we start with all those 2nd basic abilities as well, or only get those with the first Alternate we take?

Basic abilities, you get for free.. unless it's due to an alternate mode, outside of your aptitude, then you need a bit of training to get both of them (no xp spent, just training with someone who has both basic abilities)

I was going to give you a moment to react and learn a bit regarding your new abilities, but if both of you would like it to end there, we can do that.

Also, I'll have posts for folks later (hopefully in all of my games), most likely tomorrow.

Originally Posted By: Krul
I was going to give you a moment to react and learn a bit regarding your new abilities, but if both of you would like it to end there, we can do that.

They don't have any new abilities. Potential yes, but everything they gained from the vat still has yet to be learned. Norça training is extensive. Not to kick ya in the shin, but it's not like they ooze from the tank then go horse around in the locker room playing with their new powers tentacle whipping each other in the butt and giggling like high schoolers.

I could do an Evana post, but it would be the same experience that Anatole already described, and he did a remarkable one at that, Evana's experience would be very similar so I haven't made a post to prevent redundancy.

I just assumed their training started the next day and life went on.

Archived