World of Darkness: Attrition - Inactive Character Clean Up

Dave ST

This is a notice to let everyone know that come the first week of January any and all inactive PCs will be removed from the WoD:A game. The PCs will be PMed to their respective owners and deleted from the 'Character Profiles' forum.

Once this process occurs the player in question will not be eligible to submit that particular PC back into the game no sooner than April 1st. This gives all player 2 months notice which I feel is more than enough time.

Any questions, PM the Mods.

Dave,

I've gotten some mojo for writing with Oneca back again (read: I came up with stuff to write and more storylines), if you and the other mods don't mind me taking her out of retirement before you go through the clean-up.

Is that okay?

• 3 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Oneca
Dave,

I've gotten some mojo for writing with Oneca back again (read: I came up with stuff to write and more storylines), if you and the other mods don't mind me taking her out of retirement before you go through the clean-up.

Is that okay?

It's not scheduled for another month or so, but honestly if the writer shows that they want to get an inactive PC back up and going then I'd certainly not hold them to the clean-up.

There are some PCs who've been inactive since a few days after they were posted, to be honest the clean-up is more directed at getting those characters cleaned up. Some of us writers go on hiatus for a bit and others just have an idea and it dies moments after it's birthed into this word slimy and screaming.

If any writer, comes forward and says "Please don't scrap me I wanna give it a shot again." I'll gladly give them the benefit of the doubt and spare them (slips into his Hoggle voice) THE CLEANER!!! (/end Hoggle).

So, have at it Oneca, glad to see you got some inspiration back. Everyone else has until January to speak up.

Archived