[Fiction] Family Excursion

Long

Snow blushed at the comment and long laughed.

Sakruako had been splashe repeatedly, and seemed to do little in retaliation.

"Well since someone obviously isn't having fun we can go find something else to do." He released Snow and wrapped an arm around Sakurako. "that way you can relax in peace, you deserve in."

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aki tilts her head slightly to the side and smirks, "Oh no fun am I?" She waited until he let go of Snow before she summoned up her quantum very quickly as long and snow could clearly sense it coming it wasn't enough to do any real damage but then again she couldn't control it very well that was for sure. Suddenly the quantum build up shifted below and around Longs legs and then suddenly errupted as hot steam much like a dryer gushed forth like a gyser where long stood. A few moments passed as the steam blast ended leaving a rather very fluffy looking tiger standing there.

Aki giggled and winked, "Now maybe then we should get the nice pretty bear tiggy a ribbon and a bow..." Oh boy she knew she was gonna get it but hey it was worth it indeed she was having a lot of fun.

Long Shook himself and his furn seemed to return to normal. He smiled, baring his massive fangs, and Dashed towards Aki, only to vanish and then lift her from the spring from another direction. Snow bowed to Sakurako and immediately gave Chase to Long who'd taken off running through the woods wit AAki over his shoulder.

Aki gulps a little, "Hey now.. No hard feelingsssssSss!" She makes a cute little squeal as she is hefted up and carried off away from the spring in another direction.

"Heeeeeelp! I am being abducted by a Whil'e'Kitty'ottey!"

She does indeed squirm finding this in a very strange way fun as she is hauled off like a prized meat. She beings to wounder were long is taking her as she can see snow not far off giving chance.

He came right to the edge of a cliff, and set her down right on the edge. "Funny you should make that Joke..."

He would have said more, but Snow rammed into him from behind, obviously having not expected him to stop, sending them all over the edge. Long reachd out, knowing Snow couldn't fly, and took hold of her, and reaching a hand to Aki, so she'd have the time to spread her wings and fly herself.

Aki cutely eeps! As she gasps in a playful mocking manner as she does a bad job at sounding southern. "Well I declare... You are such a beast.." She playfully hit his chest but then meeped sharply as she was suddenly pushed over as Long came with her. In those moments she saw snow coming down with them from behind Long most likely having run right into the two of them.

She spreads her wings instantly as the up draft of the air current pulled her upwards suddenly as she watched the two fall towards the ground. She watched Long grasp snow firmly as he prepared to slow there decent or even teleport to safety...

Long held Snow to him even as he released Aki as she spread her wings and flew. His aura flared and he flew allong the water's surface holding Snow before rejoining Aki in the air. Snow was scared, and clutched tightly to him, her claws out an all, it was clear she was scared of heights.

Aki chuckled softly as Long pulled up to skim across the waters surface before rejoining her in the air. She could see snow was clentching him tightly trembling in fear. She shook her head slightly and grin, "An here I thought it was the guy that was suppose to fall head over heals for the lady..." She rumbled softly with a soft chuckle. It was a tact to draw snow from her scared state so she may realize flying up high wasn't so bad.

"Not the other way around Snow..." Aki teased the female feline in a playful tone.

Snow looked at Aki and if looks could kill, Aki woulda been ash in the wind.. As it was she looked down and buried her muzzle back in Long's fur. "Take me down please."

Her whispered plea was enough, and Long took her back to the ground.

Aki blinked a little and shook her head a bit still with a slight smile. She followed the two down and rumbled softly as she walked past the two one eye slightly raised in a playful manner as if saying hinting in a way. That she knew that she did deep down enjoy being held by long in such a manner..

"I'll leave you two a long for a minute." She smiled slightly with a soft rumble and a playful tail sway. Something was up Aki seamed to be in a very playful mood that was clear.

Snow felt the ground beneath her feet and was still slow to let Long go. "You saved me again."

Long looked down and smiled, and was suprised when the feline nova pulled him into a passionate kiss, drinking it in like a man dying of thirst who found an oasis.

Finally she let him go, and she blushed. "I'm so sorry master..."

He shook his head. "I am not."

Aki giggled softly to herself as her ears could easily catch the the two speaking. She leaned against a tree and gently rubbed her belly slowly with a soft rumble. She waited for the two to come looking for her at their own leaisure as she stayed close.

"She's watching you know."

"What?"

"Aki saw that, and heard."

"I'm so sorry..."

"Snow, it's alright. If there's an issue I'll take care of it."

He zeroed in on where Aki was and led Snow there. "We should head back now. Sakurako should be done, and we can head back to camp together."

Aki just smiled a little as she nodded, "Indeed.. That would be a good idea unless...." She slightly grinned walking past the two in the other direction giving snow a playful wink. Indeed she did hear and she was having fun teasing snow but it was all playful. "Maybe enjoy the flowers a bit, the feel of the grass below foot..." She rumbled gently, "Maybe enjoy listening to the sounds of the wild for a bit..." She humms a little walking towards a big gathering of flowers.

Long nodded and followed her. Snow was left alone a minute, until he looked back at her, and nodded, beckoning her.

He got to the field of flowers, and found a clear spot, and fell backwars, sending up bits of grass and pollen. "Sometimes it's just good to relax."

Aki smiled as the two followed her to the clearing with the flowers as she rumbled gently. "Indeed.. One doesn't get to relax to often. One should enjoy and even take what they can get.." She slowly layed out across the field of flowers with a blissful sigh. Her eyes closed a little as she just listened to the sounds of nature all about her.

She was indeed curious about a few things but she did stop teasing snow knowing she made the poor kitty blush quite a lot today.

Snow joined them kneeling down near Long. "This has been the first I've gotten to relax, the scientists ask for alot of samples, and sometimes the predator try to move back in. I feel bad for them, but this is our home now."

Archived