World of Darkness: Glimpses of Darkness - [Fic] Artistic Leanings [Complete]

z-Ian

Ian dug out his cookie and sat back against the bench, smiling a little. The bleeding nose was nothing more than a soiled napkin and a bad memory as he watched Krystal's breasts under their shirt. He wondered what they'd feel like against his hands, with those pert little nipples pressing into his palms.

His eyes slipped up her body to focus on her eyes, which were watching him with a distinct lack of amusement. "Wow, sorry," he said, feeling a flush creep up his cheeks. "I was a million light-years away."

"It was apparent where you were," Krystal sniffed. She ate a bite of cookie, not looking like she enjoyed it at all. Abruptly, she stood up, Fawkes jumping to his feet a second behind her. "We should get back to work."

With a sigh, Ian stood and followed her. Even though she'd snapped the leash on Fawkes, the husky lingered close to Ian on the walk back. The two men offered each other silent support in the face of being in Krystal's doghouse.

Krystal stalked off back to her apartment, irritated and annoyed. She'd been having a great, working on the pics for the website, even dinner and the trip to the park had been splendid, despite Fawkes' antics and that small incident with the cookie. Ian had been turning out to exceed the initial impression she'd had of him. But then he had come crashing down to the level she was most often exposed to, with his blatant staring. She look down at her breasts - she loved her boobs, but they could draw the most inopportune attention.

To top it off, under Ian's admiring, if crass, gaze, she was feeling a rising itch. And unlike her mother, she couldn't just... go out and scratch it and be done with it. Though at times, I gotta say... No! She needed a boyfriend, and the closest thing she's had lately was sharing dinner with Ian. Maybe after a date or two... Dear God, I'm getting desperate.

The walk back to her apartment was made is mildly awkward silence and once inside, Fawkes was banished to her sleeping nook. Krystal tossed the leash and her keys on the table then swayed back to the couch and her laptop, rapping the power button sharply.

Ian opened mouth, whether to apologize or stick his foot in, who knows, but she cut him off with a bland stare. "Just forget about it, 'kay? We still have a couple of hours to work on the site before I have to start thinking about bed, so let's do that, right?" Krystal said coolly, surreptitiously rubbing her thighs together beneath the coffee table, unaware of the faint rosiness to her cheeks. Damn it! Why did I mention bed?! Shit.

Ian stared at her rising blush and decided that she was really pissed. He weighed the continued anger against the reward of getting into her pants and decided to press on.

"No, let's not forget about it," he said evenly. "You're a beautiful woman. I'd be lying if I didn't notice." Notice how much I'd love to suck on those tits. "I can't help it. I'm a guy. You're a woman." And no one would ever look at your chest and think otherwise. "I've done my best, but I'm only human." Only a man with blue, blue balls.

"I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." I have somewhere comfortable for you, right on my lap. "I've been having fun tonight, and I didn't mean to ruin that for you." I have some fun for you right here. "If you wanna kick me out, do it. But don't blame me for being what I am, or what you are." Which is a great rack. "I haven't asked you out or pushed you for anything other than some work." And I have another job for you, though legally I can't pay you for it. "I even cooked for you." Hot food for a hot bitch.

Ian shrugged and said, "Kick me out if you wanna. But I ain't going to do anything inappropriate." Until you're done with my art and can't fuck with me until after I've fucked you.

• 3 weeks later...

Krystal cocked her head to the side, looking at Ian anew, her mouth dropping open slightly before she could catch herself. This was a new tack, and one she would never have expected from Ian. She had heard every excuse, though stammers and denials were by far the most common, and not once had one come forward with a direct admission. It was novel, and she rather liked it. Unfortunately, it also didn't help with her bout with the hornies.

"That's too bad- I mean, good! Good!" Krystal hastily tried to cover her wondering thoughts. "I'm not gonna kick you out, I'm having a lot of fun too. Hell, this beats school and waitressing any day. And you're right, you've actually been better behaved than most of the guys I spend time with, and I apologize."

She gave Ian a shrug in return and a small, sheepish smile that still made him ponder other uses for those rosy lips. "I have an anxiety about being compared to my m- I mean, I just have a personal quirk that I'm trying to overcome. You didn't make me uncomfortable, really- that is, I just-" haven't had sex in four months, two weeks, and three days - but whose counting? - and I've just met you and I already want to fuck your brains out - though that might due to the lack of a sex-life. Damn it! It was easier in junior high when I didn't care. I need a boyfriend and Ian is actually starting to look pretty good, and he's really not even my type. Damn him, too!

"How 'bout we don't forget about this, then, 'kay? Instead, we continue working on your site and after we settle up, and we don't have the whole employer/employee thing in the way, you can ask me out on a real date." Regaining her equilibrium, Krystal's cheeks faded back to their normal colour, her discomfited grin turning teasing. "I might even say yes."

Ian had left his coat on throughout his little kamikaze speech; he could almost smell the stink of sinking chances, so he hadn't bothered. He'd have to put it right back on when she kicked him the fuck out. He was already gearing up for a night taking out his frustration on Jolene when she started talking.

He'd only half-listened to her when she started talking. He could predict what she was going to say with such accuracy he could have shoved his hand up her ass and saved her the effort of working out the words. However, when he saw her smile and heard her stammer to a stop, he tuned back into what she was saying. What she told him had his jaw dropping. She wanted him to ask her out? She wanted to do this after the job was done?

Holy lesbo-titty fuck! Immediately, he had three trains of thought. The first was:

Dear Penthouse, you'll never believe what happened to me. I was working on my website with this hot chick when...

As he went on writing details for a sexual encounter that hadn't happened yet, his next thought was:

Settle up? Fuck, that means paying her. Damn it, I need to make back the money I spent on Jolene fast.

That morphed into his next thought:

Damn it, that could take a while. I'd better do something now.

He stripped off his jacket and nodded. "Okay," he said, "sounds good." He licked his lips and tried to not erupt into a raging hard-on as he walked back over and knelt on the floor next to her. He could smell her soap; he was close enough to see the skin at her throat jumping with her pulse. "But first, I have gotta do this."

He slipped his hands up onto her cheeks, holding her face gently as he leaned in. He was determined to give her a kiss that would make a lasting impression - hopefully the kind that would make her want to rip off his clothes and mount him like a gold-medal gymnast on the pommel horse.

• 2 weeks later...

His hands warm - almost hot - on her cheeks, Krystal leaned into Ian with barely restrained eagerness, her small hands bracing against his thighs, her full breasts flattening against his chest. Aww, damn! Well, one little kiss couldn't hurt, just to get his juices flowing. Get his creative juices flowing - creative ones!

Her lush lips met his with a yielding firmness and a fiery passion, her coquettish tongue darting playfully. Ian's hands tightened on her cheeks, thumbs pressing deep, and he was about to respond in kind when the slender, yet buxom, armful slid frustratingly from his grasp, scooting over a space.

Straightening her shoulders and tucking a loose strand of hair behind an ear, Krystal affected a prim and proper attitude, placing her hands on her laptop and focusing on the screen. She glanced at the flush man breathing heavily at her side from the corner of her eye, a mild and maddening curve to her lips.

"Shall we?" she inquired, directing her eyes meaningfully at their laptops, before returning them to Ian. Well, either he'll be inspired or frustrated."The sooner we get done..."

In her impishly gleaming, green eyes, Ian swore he saw the image gold-medal gymnast wanting to rip his clothes off and mount him like a pommel horse. Oh, wait. Those were her impishly stiff, pink (he assumed) nipples straining at the confines of her bra and shirt.

Fawkes watched his mistress and her male petting each other then parting, though it was obvious they still had a lot of petting to give. And petting was a terrible thing to waste.

Scooching under the coffee table, Fawkes wedged himself in the small space between Ian and Krystal, laying his head down on his outstretched paws and looked up at them with dark, imploring eyes.

What Krystal didn't consider is that her acceptance of his kiss could have two reactions; he was both frustrated and inspired. The all-too-brief kiss had left Ian hungry for more, even as he acknowledged and hated the power she had over his cock. Such was the ways of women, though, and if you wanted to get with one, you had to play their game.

Ian was willing to play, usually, especially when he had a little helper, such as Jolene. He'd go to her tonight and feel great within a few hours, while Krystal would squirm and wiggle in her bed. Maybe she'd help herself-

Ian clamped down on those thoughts. He already had the kind of hard-on that telegraphed its presence across rooms; he didn't need to keep it. "Let's get to work," he told told her, forcing himself to relax a little. Only the knowledge that he had Jolene to help him from going crazy later kept him from pushing the advantage he'd just gained. With the willpower of a god - pulled from within him at the surge of confidence Krystal's admission had given him - he turned away from the succubus next to him and looked at the computer. "I think you were right about the banner," he said, mostly to restart conversation. His fingers tangled in Fawkes' long fur, making the dog sigh happily.

"Of course I'm right," she said airly, smirking at him. "It is too dark." Her hand ran down Fawkes' back, and her fingers brushed Ian's. The two jumped and looked at one another, the fire blazing again. This time, Ian broke it, determined to play by Krystal's rules - and hopefully, make her suffer for instituting them.

"Sure, switch it out for the lighter color," he said, his tone mostly business. No man could have kept the heat out of his voice after moments like that.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Krystal's exclamation of sound with her long stretch sounded way too sexy for Ian's comfort, and he wondered if she'd done it on purpose. He didn't glance at her, trying not to get caught staring at her boobs - again. He'd managed to talk his way out of it once, but wasn't willing to push it. "I think that does it," Krystal added.

"Probably," Ian glanced at the clock. "And it's a little late." Ten in the evening wasn't late for him, but he understood that it was bedtime for a lot of other people. "I should go." He didn't move, half-hopeful she'd tell him to stay for some high-energy fun.

"Yeah," Krystal agreed after what to Ian felt like a promising silence. She closed her laptop with a snap, glancing at Ian through strands of dark red, keeping her hands on the dark, smooth surface. As much as she might have wanted a guy to stay over, she had told Ian the requisite to asking her on a date - and it wouldn't take more than that for him to get further at this point - and she intended to stick to that. He pays up, then takes me out on a date - hopefully a quick one, a crappy movie or something - then I rock his world and scratch this maddening itch. "I got class tomorrow, then a long shift at Boomer's."

She got up, picking up the dishes from dinner and tidying a bit as Ian reluctantly shrugged into his jacket, still hoping she would reconsider. But no such luck, she dumped the dishes in the sink, ran the water, dried her hands, throwing the kitchen towel over a slender shoulder, then met him at the door to her small apartment. At least she was smiling.

"I had a lot of fun tonight, it's been a while since I got a commission. I hope you keep me mind for if you have any other... artwork needs." There was a playful edge to her grin, then her green eyes widened and sparkled with something. "Just wait a sec! I have something for you."

Ian found his eyes drawn to her heart-shaped ass as Krystal spun around and hustled to her bedroom nook. Fawkes came over and sat at Ian's side, tail wagging as his head turned from watching his mistress to looking up at Ian, begging for a scratch behind the ears.

"Here you go, Ian," Krystal said, handing him a manila folder full with a stack of paper. "It's the rest of the sketches I made, in various stages of completion. Give me a call, if anything catches your eye. I do hope to hear from you soon." As she got the door for him, she kept her tone mildly coquettish, yet firm. She was sure she'd hear from him again, but she hoped he got the hint that she expected to be paid, without her having to saying right out. Some guys could be so oblivious.

Closing the door behind Ian, Krystal leaned her back against it, releasing a frustrated sigh. She looked Fawkes, who stared back, cocking his head with a little whine, then stood up and licked her face. She giggled, scratching him under the chin, then pushed him away as she headed to bed, beginning to strip on the way.

"Sorry Fawkes, you get the couch tonight. I have a date with my Battery-Powered Bedside Boyfriend. Again."

Ian more or less skipped down the steps, realizing belatedly that he should have left something behind so that he could come back and see her once. She was so close that maybe a visit in a day or two would push her over the edge. All he needed to do was get in her pants once, at least. He'd still have Jolene as a fall back, if necessary.

Throwing his stuff in the back seat, he took his seat in the driver's side and opened the portfolio. Eagerly, he flipped through the drawings, nodding and smiling at Krystal's talent. For a moment, the thoughts in his head related to her weren't sexual; they were appreciative of her abilities as an artist.

The next drawing made him freeze. It was a picture of a familiar man looking at a familiar picture, inside a very familiar car. "Fuck!" Ian shouted, snapping the pictures shut and throwing them into the back seat. Shaking, his paranoia erupting into full hysteria, he started his car and peeled out of the parking spot. He needed to get the hell away from that creepy bitch! He had to leave town!

"Where, where?" he asked himself nervously. Roswell. He had friends there; one would let him crash on his couch. Sweating despite the air conditioning in his car, he turned toward the infamous town.

"So hot!" he muttered, shaking his head. The fact that she's a witch is a fuckin' shame.

Archived