World of Darkness: Glimpses of Darkness - OOC Chat

Kylie_OOC

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay guys, a couple things. First of all, after discussing it with Mala, I want to make sure there's no objections to her stepping back into the game with her character now that she has a bit more time to post. Please PM me within the next couple days if so.. if not, I'm going to go back and do a small modification to the previous post stepping him out, where he went to do some investigation on his own terms, and we'll deal with integrating the character back into the game very soon.

Also, once you all get back together and discuss what your next move is going to be, I'm going to be ending the chapter and handing out some XP. Because of the awkwardness of the transition from Chapter 1 to 2, I know you didn't get any XP at the time because I forgot about it while trying to keep the game afloat. Hopefully this will be incentive to get this chapter wrapped up, so you guys can do some upgrading. wink

Last but not least, I'm putting out a call for new players. With Logic posting only occasionally, Carver, Asa and Max being my regular posters, Mala just now returning, and everyone else having jumped ship, I feel that the game might benefit from another couple of players. Mala will be filling one of those spots with her return, but I'd like to see about integrating one or maybe even two others. Not sure how yet, or if that'll happen right away. Long has expressed some interest, but anyone else who's interested can feel free to PM me, and we can discuss.

For now, I think that's it. It's going great, guys - thanks for helping make the story a success so far! I was afraid my first venture as an ST was going to flop abysmally for awhile there... laugh.

Kylie - I think I'm gonna need some help with jumping back into the game. Either a post from you that brings Conner back in or some behind the scenes discussions with you and I. Let me know which one you're more up for when you get the chance. Thanks!

The following is a brief modification I've made to a previous post in the existing thread, guys. The purpose of the modification is to reintegrate Mala back into the game, now that she's feeling up for it again. Since a very short time has passed in-game, I felt like it was awkward to attempt to reintroduce the character so soon after leaving, so with Mala's approval I modified the previous post where Conner excused himself, altering the reason for his absence to a temporary one. You can go back and read it in sequence if you'd like to refresh your memory, it's on Page 2 of Chapter 2. Or you can re-read the post here for a quick reference.

Thanks again for your patience, and thanks for all your great posts guys! Mala will probably be joining you again in Chapter 3.

"No dog, just me."

The voice from the doorway was still sudden enough to startle the investigators slightly, but Charles smiled a little wryly, pushing the door open a little wider and motioning Bob all the way inside so that he could follow suit. Behind him was a dark-haired good-looking man, dressed in the stark black robes and white collar of the church. He motioned towards the man who stepped in behind him.

"We have one more late arrival for y'all. This heah is Father Jeremy East, ah've just gotten him caught up. I trust y'all ta be able ta introduce yourselves, ah've still got some business t' attend to. Are there any questions before I leave ya' to your own devices for the time bein'?"

Conner was thoughtful for a moment, then shook his head.

"On second thought, I'm going to let you all get started on that Ghost Hunters footage - and the initial investigation, if you don't mind. I have some other avenues of research to pursue first while you all get started."

Not a bad idea to make sure we're not wasting our time before we invest very much in, after all..

And with that, he excused himself and headed out the front door.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ian, Conner, and Krystal - you guys are doing great. Max, I know you're reliant on me right now, and I apologize that I've been absent these last two or three weeks. I'm pretty much done with all the distractions (except for a bit of required WoW-Cataclysm geekiness.. *cough*). Anyway, I am going to get a post up for you in the next couple days, so we can get you moving again.

Thanks for the patience, guys.

• 1 month later...
Originally Posted By: Krystal
"Will you excuse me for a moment, Mr. Wells, I just want to check up on my dog." Her lips quirked. "Fawkes too. I'll be right back."

*reads Krystal's post and falls over laughing*

On a more serious note, Max, can I get another Wits + Investigation roll for Lily please?

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let you guys know in 3A, part of this is driven by what direction you guys want to take. If Conner decides they should go back to the mansion, that's fine. If Ian decides that they should follow up on the medium idea, that's fine. If someone else has another idea, that's okay too. But this is kind of an opportunity for you guys to trade info (or not), get some RP in, and plot your next move. And I'll take it wherever your characters decide to go.

• 1 month later...

Obviously, since 3/5ths of this game will be gone over the weekend, there will be little posting going on. laugh But after I get done with all these trips and stuff, we may be integrating another character - my sister, who's new to the gaming thing but is interested in learning. Just to give you guys a heads up.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry about the lack of posting - Convention + Work Conference + Crazy Homework = Exhausted Kylie. Anyway, post up for Max. Keep at it in 3A guys, I'm gonna give my sister, other possible player, a call here in the next day or two and find out if that's happening or not, and we'll go from there with you guys.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Kylie_OOC
Mik, I think you may have posted in the wrong thread on accident? This isn't a character I had approved for this game...

Kylie, yeah it's for DoS. Just delete it; he had passed the window where he could himself. smile

• 4 weeks later...

It was inactive for a bit because I was in the process of finishing school and graduating, Chosen. I'm working on a post to get it up and running again, hopefully within a week or less. Sorry about the inconvenience.

• 1 month later...

There's a post up in the main thread for everyone. I'm not necessarily waiting for a Mala post cause I know she's sporadic right now but I'm waiting on Krystal and Ian posts unless you guys are in non-poasty busy mode or something.

Archived