World of Darkness: Glimpses of Darkness - OOC Chat

Kylie_OOC

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally Posted By: Gary B
Oh. Heh. Well. I'm more of the middle aged. Guess I'll list that wink

It's relative. You don't have gray hair, so you're the young priest. Now we just need to have you attempt to help a girl, only to have your eyes go mustard yellow just before you throw yourself out a window to keep from hurting her because you've been possessed!

I may have gotten carried away there.

I think mine and Gary's characters are going to have fun with one another. Oh and Kylie it was RL for me. I'm just pulling out of some heavy family stuff and I just went back to school blah blah blee blah. I should be posting more regularly now.

You guys are doing great, I'm going to be really busy the next day or so, so if you need me during your explorations it might be a day or two before I can post, just to let you know. But don't let that stop you, I should be good to go again by Thursday evening at the latest.

Okay folks, people have until tomorrow to do any more posting/interaction/objections/ideas your character wants to voice before you split into your teams and go searching. I'll be moving you forward tomorrow night.

I've put up a request for rolls and should get responses posted up shortly. I haven't heard from Kalnan in quite some time and I've PMed him as well as addressed it in the shout box, so if anyone sees him in chat and wants to let him know he has a PM, great. If not we're not going to hold up the story for him, I'll deal with it for now until I hear something (or not, one way or another).

Since we've kind of hit a stride I'll probably be doing something with XP soon guys, but I haven't figured out the details just yet so bear with me, I should be addressing it shortly. In the meantime, keep up the great work!

Hey guys, sorry about the delay in getting the response up. Had some stuff come up this last weekend, Dad has a pinched psiatic nerve or something similar, so it ate up some of my free time. I'm busy tonight/tomorrow day, but I'll try and get a post up for you guys by Wednesday evening at the latest, okay? Thank you for your patience.

Just as a note to the group on the first floor, the room that they were in when Krystal fell was a room that looks like some kind of butler's pantry or prep room - it shares a wall with the kitchen, you can see it on the map here, marked as "Servant's Pantry".

Sorry Kylie - Shouted on this (Rorx) account that I was going to be away for a couple of weeks but not on the Kalnan account - was out of time when I did it - back now and catching up with everything as quickly as I can wink

Thanks for letting me know Kal - someone let me know about it a little bit after I had sent you the PM. Thanks for getting caught up, I should be doing posts for you guys within the next day or two to keep you moving along or update your progress. Guys in the kitchen, feel free to let me know if you want to keep exploring the kitchen further, more of the first floor, move to the basement, outdoors, or whatever.

Hey guys - sorry about the delay with updates. This week and next week are pretty hectic, big final projects and tests and stuff. So, bear with me, hopefully I can get an update sometime in the next week but if not, it'll be around next Friday, and then posting should pick up significantly after that since classes will be over.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the delay all, but I can see the light, finals are almost over. I still have a big final to study for on Monday that I forgot about, so posting will pick up after that instead of after today, but I will get a post up for you all ASAP.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys.. I know it's been kind of slow on the boards. As I understand it, Rorx is pretty much AWOL right now, and I haven't seen any posting from Father East, though I don't know what else he plays on the boards. And Logic is apparently kind of "here-ish", no one sees him in chat but apparently he still posts on occasion? Can I get some response from any of those three players if they're still around? I know Carver's been on vacation, but if I could get a little feedback at least from him on the upstairs crew for now, then I could keep moving. If I have to pare down this crew to keep those of you who are involved in the game (which at the moment seems to be mostly Max, Carver, and Asa) moving at a more steady pace, I'm more than happy to do that. I'll give people a few days to respond to this, and I'll need at least an Ian post before we move on.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys.

I'd love to move you along, but first I need to know what you're planning to do. Don't forget about the mystery part of occult/mystery/horror. Things will happen to you (like the writing), but I need you guys to instigate your next actions in order to move you along. If you need some ideas just PM me.

Looking forward to seeing where you decide to go with it next.

Archived