World of Darkness: Attrition - IC Chat Poll, Revised

Vivi OOC

Things seem to be stirring in WoDA again (hooray!), and we've been asked to revive the IC chats. Schedules and circumstances have changed for many of us, so the previous structure may well change. To get an idea of what days and times are most convenient, we again present to you a list of options. Pick as many as you like, or as few, and we'll sort something out between the three of us.

Keep in mind that the times will be for the Central US, since that's where the Mods are, and it's just easier to work that way. If the time is more important than the day (for example, you have a set work schedule, but you're available any time after 6pm), pick every day, or no day, and the relevant time frames. If there are specific times on certain days (e.g. you can only chat until 10pm on Sunday, Tuesday, and Friday, but every other night you can stay up until 2am) just make a note in the thread. You guys are a smart group, I'm sure you can work it out. wink

Weekends are best for me. I could do just about any time though mornings tend to be the most consistently free.

During the week the best nights are mid week, Tuesday or Wednesday in the early to mid evening. I'm EST so anything past 10 central is right out for me during the week.

Things are really looking Sunday evening-ish in the poll.

That being said, I'd love to see it as sort of an open-format, noon-to-late kind of deal. This would allow our European members the opportunity to participate at a reasonable hour, and yet give the American nighthawks their evening of chatty joy.

Thoughts?

My thoughts are that the poll's closed, and it's been sitting here for over a week. I said on Tuesday I'd be closing it at the end of the week, and it's now Sunday. That's plenty of time to vote and comment and discuss. One person actually bothered to post their preferences here, so we'll take that into consideration, and a post will be made by a Mod when we've decided how to handle things. I've pulled the numbers, so we'll see what happens.

• 4 months later...

OK. So, this admittedly dated poll shows Sunday evening to be the best best for a moderated IC chat. So let's do that, starting this Sunday, the 21st.

I'm going to try to accommodate our folks in Europe by starting around 15:00 CST (21:00 GMT). I'll keep it running until, oh, let's call it 23:00 CST (05:00 GMT) for the benefit of the North American crowd.

For game purposes, we'll fiat the times a bit; I don't want to shut out those playing night-critters.

See you then!

Archived