Mutants & Masterminds: The Family - The Don's Club -- OOC Chatter Thread

Dawn OOC

Just a friendly reminder to all the gents in Storia Una - all the ladies here are the mothers, daughters, sisters and girlfriends of other mafiaso. So it's not recommended that you eye them with anything in mind other than a sedate courtship followed by marriage. wink

• 4 weeks later...

Okay. Sorry if I seem ancy, I'm just.....ancy. smile If it's just rl being rl, I totally understand. I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't a lack of interest or assumptions of people waiting on other people who were in turn waiting on them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After some thought, I've decided to open this game up a little. I'm letting the next two people on the waiitng list join. Jasmine and Katalyst, you can make and submit characters. Please post to this thread within a week noting your acceptance of the spot, or it goes to the next person. Then contact me regarding character creation.

• 1 month later...

Kata couldn't make a character, Jas never got me one and Sheets just had to pull out due to RL issues. So we're down to two, and I'm going to be closing this game down. I could try to push for it, but there isn't a lot of interest, I think. Thanks to everyone who participated - I had fun while it lasted.

Archived