[Fiction] Added Complications

Long

He smiles, his tone taking on a decidedly softer tone than normal. "Aki, This likely happened that first time we gave ourselves to each other in the mountains. Sometimes this happens when a couple makes love at certain times."

He reaches out and strokes her face softly. "There's no reason to be scared or worried. What's happening within you right now is a true miracle of life, and a beatiful and wonderful thing."

"This wasn't planned, but it isn't unwelcome."

Aki blinked a few times and slowly nodded, "I.. Guess you may be right." She looks down at her belly for a moment, "An here I thought I was getting fat from eating all to much." She makes a cute little faux face.

"So.. What happens now? I.. really don't know what is happening inside me. I am a little worried but yet some what relived knowing its something more." Her ears slightly turn a little pink with a flush. She leans in to the gentle caress along her muzzle with a soft myrr. "How long will this take? How big will I get? An why can't I stop thinking everything around me could be delicious?" She cutely whines.

"Well, cravings are a natural part of this. As to how long it will last, probably nine months in total, and you could easily put on forty or fifty pounds. Your eating for more than yourself now and you're going to be eating more because of it."

"As to what's actually happening, inside your body a new nova is gestating. You and I made love, and one thing that can happen is that genetic material from me can combine with yours, and a new life is created. It grows within the mother, You in this case, for about nine months before being born into the world as a baby."

"We were all born this way, everyone that I know of at least."

Aki flushes a little as he mentions cravings and then her ears droop in a very cute like manner at how much weight she'll most likely put on. "Awww, Gonna be so fat.." She huffs cute like "I'll look like blimp by the time I come to term." She slightly makes fun of the situation in her own way as a smile plays across her muzzle.

"So this happened when we coupled in the mountains" A slight flush plays across her face as she shivers a bit. "Mrf, we did go a little over board those last three days.." A shiver runs though her just a bit in rememberance of the events. Long could easily pick up her arousal slightly rising as it was a very enjoyible time together. "Mmm, so.. how many will I have.. In these nine months? One or a litter?"

"I don't honestly know, though I'm sure if i tried i can find out. "Let's let that be a suprise. If it's one or more, it doesn't matter in the end, the children will be loved and taken care of just the same."

"Sakurako is okay with things as it stands, so that won't be an issue, and the children will accept them. They love playing with you as it is, and this will just bring it home to them that you're truly part of the family now."

Archived