Aberrant: Dead Rising - Moving on [Mature] (Completed)

Venus

She sighed and then pouted at him shaking her huge breasts which brushed against his broad chest. “No sex… but you still can touch me… and I can touch you…”, her smile was pure seduction and she reinforced her lock around his waist while she somehow managed to move her pelvis to arouse him even more.

Again she tried to remove her shirt hoping that he relented.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now her smile turned into a cheeshire catlike grin. She removed the shirt and discarded it enjoying the ‘release’ of her bounteous breasts. Then she removed his shirt and embraced him again while she gave him another passionate kiss.

“You won’t regret this, Dan… but I need to feel you. I need your smell on my skin.”, her breathing increased again and she started to grind her pelvis against him. Her hands traced his broad chest and occasionally massaged his biceps and triceps – sometimes his shoulders. Somehow she managed to be all over him or maybe it was just the vast expanse of her huge tits that gave him that impression.

After some more kissing he felt how her weight slightly shifted further away from him as she released her kiss and slowly bent backwards arching her back while making her breasts thrust out. Her voice was a seductive purr, “Sometimes I need more than just words to feel that you want me. And there’s so much more than just sex that we can do and share… I can show you… if you let me.”

That’s what she wanted to hear. The faint glow she emitted suddenly increased until she illuminated the entire room. The light wasn’t blinding as such and did much to enhance her supernatural beauty.

“Love me, Dan.”, she demanded her voice striking a chord in Dan’s brain as it rang with sublime intention making it nigh irresistible to deny her request. Dan’s hands increased their kneading and fondling of her immense breasts which retained an uncanny youthful perkiness yet were soft and smooth to the touch. He has never touched such perfect breasts in his life.

Violet’s moans of pleasure enhanced his arousal making him thrust his pelvis against her hips. She reinforced her lock on him with her legs restricting his movement and ability to make more ‘progress’ keeping him under control. Her hips got into a gyrating grind as she slowly came back forward placing her hands on his broad shoulders and almost suffocating him in her cavernous cleavage. She held him there for a moment enjoying the control she exerted over him and then her legs released their steely grip around his waist.

Violet slowly slid down rubbing her breasts against his bare chest and licking him from neck to his belly button until she was on her knees and her head level on his crotch. Looking up at him she gave Dan a wicked smile and slowly unbuckled the belt of his cargo pants and pulled them down over his knees revealing his raging hard on.

Something about her smile made his erection even harder and he felt like he had to explode any second. Violet briefly giggled and then slowly encircled his member with her lips and carefully tipped his head with her tongue playing with it as she pleased. Dan put his hands on her head burrowing his fingers in her hair and occasionally pulling at it as he partially lost control over his body. Just when he thought he couldn’t hold back any longer Violet gauged his arousal with uncanny precision keeping him just on the edge put not pushing him over it. Instead of finding release he now felt as she slowly started to rhythmically suck his cock.

“Oh god…”, he managed to gasp feeling how his entire body tensed and burnt from the pleasure he derived from her heavenly ministration of his member. He has never felt anything like this before as Violet carefully synced their emotions mirroring his arousal with her own. Dan’s body was in total ecstasy and he could barely move his muscles were flexed to their fullest extend and moving almost hurt. His breathing was fast and hard with slow interruptions as he tried to maintain control and brief gasps as he almost slipped.

Violet suddenly stopped sucking him and before he realized what was happening she picked him up with relative ease and put him down on the couch where they had fallen asleep. She quickly resumed her position as she put all her focus and attention on his hard on. Her huge tits encircled his member now and again she started with rhythmic motions licking the top of his member with her wicked tongue each time she came closer.

Dan didn’t believe that it was even possible to reach even a higher state of arousal and pleasure. His eyes couldn’t focus properly and now her glow was almost blinding. He felt a heat emanating from her and something that could only be compared to a volcanic built up of incredible pressure. His eruption was imminent and finally she released her control over him pushed them over the edge. His brain briefly connected with his primal side and for the following seconds Dan completely lost track of time and events. Violet was everywhere, in his head, over his body, holding him, embracing him, kissing him. His body convulsed with orgasmic pleasure and then he almost passed out. He had never experienced anything like this before.

When he regained control of his body he found Violet pleasurably moaning on his lap. Her arms were wrapped around his lower body and her breasts were still nestling his now flaccid member. He couldn’t tell if she was awake or not but her breathing was almost as laboured as his…

Click to reveal..
ooc: Violet makes full use of her entire repertoire of seductive and manipulative powers. Her voice is enhanced through "The Voice", Seduction and Seductive Looks activated with Empathic Manipulation as the power to control their arousal and lust. I didn't add rolls but if demanded I can do that. I was assuming it's ok like that

It was Heaven and Hell to have her work him as she did, and he breifly thought about just having sex with her all day.

He tried to focus on what he'd said to her and was just barely able to keep from going that far.

Breathing hard he reached down, gently rubbing each of her nipples at first, then moving on to full on groping of her breasts as he began to harden again.

"I'll say this, you win round one, but when I get all our other buisness settled, you had best be prepared for a round two you'll never forget." He pinched her nipples not overly hard, but enough to illicit a response.

he released her after a moment and pulled her up onto his lap where he couldhold her to him gently.

"I'm definitely going to need a shower now... A very very cold shower."

Violet rolled her eyes and shook her head as she laughed. “You guys are all about winning, eh?”, she had her arms around his shoulders and her legs were gently wrapped around his waist again.

“Can’t you just admit that you’ve just had the best BJ of your life? If you want another round just tell me, but I felt like you had more ‘important’ matters to do today…”, her breasts jiggled as she spoke and laughed and the glow of hers gradually dampened until it was just warm soothing light.

“Can I join you under the shower?”, she asked playfully.

"Well matters that at least need attending to before I can return the favor a truly mindblowing experience."

"That was beyond Amazing Violet. The best anyone's had, ever."

He smiles warmly. "Yes you can, but remember I'm in there to get cleaned up." He winks at her casually and then rises, depositing her on her feet as he walks to the bathroom nude.

"Though that does defeat the purpose of a cold shower."

“I’d say it depends on your point of view…”, she smiled at him and removed her shorts discarding it as carelessly as she did with her shirt earlier. She quickly caught up to him but stayed just out of his reach, teasing him as she swayed seductively with her hips and ass.

After a few steps she stopped and turned around with a pout in her face. “I’ve got no idea where your shower is?”, she waited for him to close the gap to her and expectantly reached her arms to him placing them on his chest.

Just having a shower with her without getting aroused again seemed an impossible task as Dan had trouble to keep his eyes off her amazing curves and look her in the eyes instead.

He led her into the actual bedroom of the house and then into the small walk in shower. It was big enough for the two of them, but not by much.

He turned the water on and it was cold. He looked at Violet as the water hit her and swore he saw steam as he began to scrub and bathe again, trying hard not to stare at the curveaceous beauty there with him, or how the cold water affected her.

This probably had been one of those times he needed to say "No."

Abit of cold water splashed in his eyes and he backed up, feeling Violet's breasts against his nude back and he murmured. "Sorry water splashed my eyes. I'm almost done then you can have it to yourself."

He felt her hands on his back slowly tracing a finger over his spine and down to his buttocks. Then she made a step closer and hugged him carefully pressing her body against his in a tight embrace. Her hands wrapped around his waist slowly found their way upwards until she couldn’t keep them locked anymore due to his broad muscular size. With her fingertips reaching his pecs she placed her head between his shoulderblades and listened to the water splashing over their skin as she concentrated on his breath.

Violet did nothing else – she just held him and closed her eyes letting the afterglow of their mindblowing experience slowly seep away. Even though this embrace could easily lead to another mindblowing session the megabusty succubus didn’t make any move to arouse him – not beyond the fantasy what you could do… One thing was apparent, though – she didn’t want to let him go.

He stood there with her awhile, before finishing cleaning up. He handed her a towel after turning off the water. He begins drying off, not even hiding the fact he's staring at her.

"Yet another thing we'll have to take advantage of once things are settled."

He leaves the room and begins getting dressed in a clean set of BDU's.

Violet took the towel and dried her luscious body off obviously teasing Dan again but he seemed to like it and didn’t bother hiding his eyes. Her smile was very approving and knowing that he enjoyed the show made her feel good and secure.

Dan had left the room to get dressed and Violet proceeded to pick up her own extravagant gown and slipped into it as good as she could. Unfortunately it was impossible for her to put it on all on her own. She needed some nimble fingers to tie the laces of her bodice across her back while she fitted her tits into the large cups, else it wouldn’t fit.

“Dan?”, she asked as she struggled with the dress, “I may need your able hands here…”, it was a simple request but the way she spoke and her voice sounded it implied more than met the eye.

Dan, of course, obliged and helped her into the dress smiling at her and enjoying the view obviously. Now he had no reasons to hold back and she loved every second of it.

"Shall I wait here for you or...?"

“Mmkay…”, she said still a bit sad that he had to leave but this was important and she knew they’d have enough time later for more intimacy.

Violet first started to clean up what was left of breakfast and found Dan’s shirt and shorts which she put aside somewhere she’d find them if she needed them. After that she strolled aimlessly through the rooms until she came back to the workbench. Her eyes looked for something that gave way more of his personality. The way the place was kept tidy and how the weapons were arranged. Dan was obviously doing some kind of maintenance on the guns one pistol was disassembled.

Everything hinted at a dedicated and disciplined man, traits Violet found appealing and drawn to. Violet didn't notice how someone came back home...

Lorraine stepped into the house and went on high alert. Someone was here who wasn't supposed to be. She had seen Dan leave, but she could hear someone moving around the workroom. Gliding silently into the kitchen, she stood on her tiptoes and reached over the cabinets. They had an edge which rose for a couple of inches above the top of the cabinets and made them the perfect hiding place for the gun that she pulled down. She checked to be sure it was loaded, then crept toward the soft sounds of intrusion.

At the door, she peeked around cautiously, her eyes narrowing when she saw the camp whore poking around. What the fuck...? Tucking the gun into the back of her pants - she doubted that she'd need it against the purple-haired trollop, but she didn't want her to see it either, since non-enhanced weren't supposed to have them - she stepped into view and said, "Lost your way home?"

Violet had been so lost in thoughts and reminiscence of her lovemaking session with Dan that she completely missed how Lorraine entered and practically sneaked up on her. With a startle she almost made a jump backwards and raised her hands in defence and as she recognised Lorraine she smiled and laughed nervously placing one hand over her deep cleavage.

“Wow… you scared the hell out of me.”, she smiled at the other woman but already could tell that she wasn’t much welcomed. “You must be Lorraine. Dan told me about you, I’m glad to meet you.” The buxom succubus of a woman made a small step forward offering her hand to greet Lorraine while her eyes taxed the woman for any sign of hostility.

Lorraine didn't take the hand. "Let's try this again, but with smaller words. Why are you in my house?" She seemed nervous and agitated, but many people were after the horrors of z-day. Perhaps she didn't like coming home and finding people she wasn't comfortable with in her living space. It wouldn't be an unnatural reaction.

Violet furrowed her brows and tried to not sound too defensive about the situation but Lorraine treated her like she was... dumb.

Arguing with her didn't seem a reasonable choice so she just decided to 'ignore' the hidden insult of Lorrain's question.

"I'm waiting for Dan, he is helping me out after I broke up with James. He offered me his support and I'm glad he was there for me - I didn't mean to invade your private space, Lorraine. I'm sorry if I upset you. Please don't throw me out... I'm sure Dan can explain and I don't know where to go to right now...", Violet put on her friendliest smile and really hoped that she could win Lorraine's sympathy... at least a little.

"Oh, you're Dan's guest?" Lorraine relaxed a bit more and even smiled. "That's all I need to know. I thought... get this... I thought you'd just wondered in and started poking through things." At the that, she laughed a little. "No worries, just pretend I'm not here." Still smiling, she started to back away from the woman.

„It’s alright, Lorraine. I don’t know how I would’ve reacted if I was in your situation. Life has changed since Z-day – I should’ve been more mindful…”, she looked from the woman back to Dan’s stuff with dreamy eyes.

“Can you tell me about him? I… What’s it like living with him? Outside, when he’s on ‘duty’ it’s hard to get through to him and I was wondering how he was like when he had time for himself… ‘off-duty‘ so to say.”, the buxom sexbomb turned to face Lorraine and crossed her arms under her immense breasts and smiled at her. Her voice was friendly and calm showing true concern and curiosity about Dan.

Lorrainne barely restrained rolling her eyes. The town whore is twitterpated with him... wait, I can use this. "Well," she said, softening her expression and smiling at the uber-pretty nova, "he's really sweet. He's letting me pretend to be sleeping with him so that none of the other guys hassle me." She was smiling with pure graditude at the gesture, but she was watching the other woman closely to see her reaction.

Violet smiled at Lorraine and nodded with a dreamy look in her eyes. She definitely showed that she was very much into Dan and had trouble keeping it hidden. With catlike curiosity she made a step towards Lorraine closing the ‘formal’ distance and thus breaching into her ‘private’ comfort zone like friends would do.

“He’s really like that, isn’t he? Always friendly, always the gentleman. I’ve never seen him getting into trouble with any of the folks around here.”, she sighed.

“Lorraine… I… Is there more to the rumours about the two of you? I don’t mean to be impolite… it’s only… I think I’ve fallen in love with Dan.”, Violet gave the woman her most innocent and love struck smile yet and her voice was pitched with hope.

Oh, wow, I could destroy her... but it'd get back to Dan, so nope. Ignore the chance to tear down the camp whore and just make nice with her. "No, of course not," Lorraine said, smiling a little, edging back a bit in case Violet decided to start making out with her or something. "He's my protector, and while he might be willing to sleep with me, he's never tried to take advantage of our situation. He's a good guy. I hope you two are happy together."

• 2 weeks later...

“Thank you soo much, Lorraine.”, Violet almost hugged the other woman but sensed that she was preferring to keep her distance… at least physically. After a short break she considered telling Lorraine more about the situation with Dan but then decided against it. He should have his own chance to explain it to her.

“So… how’s life been for you ever since you came to the Refuge? I mean aside from the benefits you get living with someone like Dan.”, her voice was enticing and playful again and tilted for innocence – although that trait was hard to attribute to someone like Violet…

"It's been good," Lorraine said easily, "nearly perfect." And that was true. This setup was perfect for her needs. However, she didn't want to get into that, and certainly not with this woman.

"What about you?" she asked, aware of the pistol in the back of her pants. "How has the Refuge been for you?"

Lorraine's question hit home unlike much else lately. Violet looked at the other woman and then held her breath unable to find a beginning to all her thoughts. After an awkward moment of silence and way too much expanded breasts which almost broke the cups of Violet's bodice the ultrabuxom beauty exhaled and sighed.

"I think I got mixed feelings about this at the best. Most people hate me and those who like or admire me want obviously just one thing... It's hard to find an honest abe amongst all these... strange people. Even you are weary of my presence and I sense how you feel about me. If I'm lucky you pity me and on an average day you'd loathe me.", Violet shrugged and gave Lorraine a weak smile.

"I can't blame anyone for this. I mean look at me... what do you see? Tell me, what do you see?"

Lorraine eyed her and said, "Boobs." There was no rancor in her voice; it was her most honest assessment, and it was delivered casually. "I'm not a guy, but I can imagine that they zero in on those things like a bullseye. I mean, even Dan's got to love them."

"Exactly... now try having a reasonable conversation with your average Joe. Men drool and lose the ability to think around me and women either pity or envy me. Most of the emotions I pick up are rather negative. I even considered never leaving the club again... but I can't live like this. I'm more than "these".", Violet said briefly cupping her outrageously oversized breasts and generating cleavage enough for 6 women.

"And the worst thing - most of the time I don't even get a chance to talk. You're one of the few people who actually talk to me and not... you know.", there was a strange sadness in Violet's eyes. She so muched wanted to be loved and desired but also liked - honestly liked but that didn't work out so well...

Lorraine sighed internally. The last thing she wanted to do was become this... thing's friend, but she could use the situation, as much as she was loathe to admit. "I'm not a lezzo, and I'm secure enough in my own attractiveness. You can't be every man's type," she added with a quirky grin.

“I’d agree if the world was still the same and not what it has become since Z-day. The second problem is – I can be everyman’s type if I wanted and it seems as if most of the men don’t really care much about that anymore. The exceptions are few but the majority out there want just one thing and it’s hard to blame them after all the grief. Every one has lost someone close to them – I can feel their pain and if I’m alone I can hardly shut them out – that’s the major reason I don’t want to be alone at night… it’s unbearable if I don’t have someone around whom I can focus on.”, Violet casually leaned against one of the workbenches and crossed her arms under her mighty bosom.

“Enough about me – so if you’re not with Dan, are you looking? Maybe I can help you find someone who is sincere and not out for sex alone?”, Violet’s offer was genuine and didn’t carry any negative intentions.

"Not really looking for that," Lorraine said quickly. Jesus, the last thing she needed was some bitch playing matchmaker for her. "I'm just getting... you know, used to everything. With the world being fucked and all."

She tilted her head. "What about you? Is Dan the end of it for you? Or are you hunting for more notches?"

“Hunting for notches?”, Violet repeated perplexed. “I… you…”, she looked at Lorraine and was actually hurt by that assumption. “You think I’m a whore, don’t you? You think this is just a game for me and that I don’t care but for myself? Is that what you think?”, Violet didn't raise her voice but she made sure Lorraine understood that she had feelings, too and that what she just said was uncalled for.

Dan returned from his meeting and heard the commotion. "Ok, probably not the best time for me to come home. Do I need to come back later ladies?" Dan was the only other person with keys to the locks on the doors.

He looked satisfied in some ways, in others he was curious as to just what was going on.

"Jesus, calm down," Lorraine sighed. She glanced at Dan and said, "We're cool, I got it."

She looked back to Violet. "Look. I get that you're treated like a blow-up doll because you look like one. But you have got to stop assuming that if someone makes a sexual joke that they're passively aggressively calling you a big fat whore.

"And last... get a backbone. Why should you care if I think you're a whore - not saying that I do, just if," Lorraine clarified. "Seriously, why does my opinion about who you are mean jack shit to you? It shouldn't. All that matters is what you think of yourself. If you're a whore and happy with that, then bravo. You're a whore, and it's none of my goddamned business."

Violet looked at Dan and then back to Lorraine with a very serious look on her face. She didn’t say anything and just left what Lorraine said and suggested uncommented. She wasn’t being 100% honest but then again who was these days and who was ever?

“I’ll give you two some time to sort things out, Dan.”, then she turned around and headed for the next room reaching for the door. Dan could tell that she was angry and just tried to get some distance to calm down.

Get a backbone! She doesn’t know batshit about me…, Violet fumed.

"Well that could have gone better."

He looks at Lorraine. "You gonna be ok with this? She won't be living here, so our setup shouldn't change too much. People will likely think less of me for it but I don't really care at this point."

"You're one of the rare people I trust around here. If you've got anything to say to me Lorraine, feel free to do so as you will, I promise you I won't ask you to leave. I wouldn't send you out amongst the jackals of the camp."

He nods once, the only assertion of sincerity. He'd let Violet go for the moment, he'd smoothe things over with her after this.

Lorraine visibly relaxed. "Ok, good. That's part of what I wanted to hear, that I'm not going to be kicked out at all. Sorry if I pissed her off, but honestly, she shouldn't care what others think. She's got a ticket to anywhere in the world, with that body and what she can do. She shouldn't give a shit if people think she's a whore or not. She doesn't need them."

"That's not really true. We may think we don't need anyone Lorraine, but I assure you, knowing there's someone that cares, or at least thinking there's someone that cares about you, is enough to provide solace in this world".

"It's all gone to hell, and it may yet end up getting worse before it gets better. I admit, even though you and I aren't anything more than friends, it helps me to justify returning to this place."

He smiled, another rarity. "The opinions of others shouldn't matter I agree, but to some people they do. Most of those bozos won't say word one negative to me, I'm one of the ones who keeps this place running smoothely. But Violet, the whole Refuge talks about her, and not always in private."

He chuckles. "So would you kill me if I asked "What's for lunch?" I'm starving."

They ate a quick lunch, then Dan went off after Violet, going to her club. He knocked on the door, and waited for a reply.

Violet had time enough to cool down as she waited impatiently for Dan. How could Lorraine dare to say such words to her? She knew the woman was showing her a nice face while she thought in the most negative ways about her – she felt it.

But Maybe Lorraine was right? Why should she care about what other people said and thought about her? The world has always been about the ‘Have’s’ vs. the ‘Have-nots’ and the ‘Have-nots’ always complained, always resented what they didn’t or couldn’t have.

The problem was – Violet tried to fit in a world she would never ever find a place in. Not as an equal – she was, like all the other Supers exceptional. The world had changed – dramatically and she wasn’t so sure anymore about the “all men are created equal” thing. There was no equal for her except for the other supers. They truly were a new kind of species.

Dan knocked on the door and she immediately opened it. Her first impulse was falling around his neck and give him a long and passionate kiss. Unfortunately she couldn’t hold back that much – she practically jumped him holding on to him and kissed him… but not as passionately as her impulse was. He could feel that she was somewhat holding back but still glad he was back.

Without asking any questions her eyes searched his awaiting answers to her unspoken thoughts.

Archived