Aberrant: Dead Rising - Moving on [Mature] (Completed)

Venus

The kiss caught her by surprise and since it was just a soft and short kiss she almost gasped as he released his lips from hers. Her heart was beating fast and he held her tightly speaking about how he felt for her and how he accepted her regardless of how she chose to look like. She nodded at him happily and even blushed as he praised her so much.

“It’s only… I like myself better when I’m Violet… I feel… I’m less right now. You understand what I mean? I’m less in every aspect, less beautiful, less confident, less in charge of my life – less valuable for the community…”

He could hear the pain and self-denial in her voice. It was clear that Jennifer still had issues with her personality but at the same time having Dan accept her like that did wonders. She already had gathered enough courage to do the things she had done the last days. And if he kept supporting her like that she may actually feel comfortable being Jennifer for longer than a day. Until now she wasn’t able to stay Jennifer for longer than half a day. Sooner or later she’d feel so… so… insecure and unwanted that she had to switch back to Violet. Thinking about it made her realize how much she was dependent on her. She couldn’t imagine how her life would be if she couldn’t change back to her.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He put a finger to her lips and smiled. "Not to me."

he kissed her again, longer this time. "Violet intimidates the other women and no man can act themselves around her. She has power, but it comes from her unconscious and conscious ability to make someone act in a way other than they would normally."

"As Jennifer you came to me on your own for help. you say she's less, but Violet just tried to influence me, something I asked her to never do. You cannot do that to me."

He smiles. "Well alright you can, but you don't take away my own mental faculties when you do. It's much more welcome."

He rubs her back and holds her tight. "You need time and steady support. I'm more than willing to provide both."

If anything his voice imparted an even deeper tone of caring. Dan's feelings for Violet were largely sexual though he did like her as a person, where he really cared for Jennifer, and was attracted to her for more than her looks.

"You're a hell of a catch Jennifer, and remember nobody's perfect. It's our imperfections that make us who we are."

„Really?“, her question was innocent and fragile. Jennifer enjoyed his attention and especially being kissed and somewhere in the back of her mind she felt that heat – that familiar heat she only knew from when she was Violet. Her breaths got agitated and her pupils dilated. Jennifer placed her small hands on his broad shoulders and carefully traced the muscles underneath his shirt. She did like strong men with large muscles. That’s something she shared with Violet. It was only amplified. That was actually the best thing to describe her. Violet was an amplified version of Jennifer.

Her hands reached up to his neck barely able to lock behind his head and draw him down to her for another kiss.

”You’re a hell of a catch Jennifer… It’s our imperfections that make us who we are.” his words rang in her head.

“I love you, Dan.”, she said closing her eyes and opening her mouth just barely for a kiss.

He said nothing and kissed her tenderly. Words weren't needed at this point, and he could quite articulate how he really felt.

Instead he stood there, holding her to him and kissing her tenderly as if she were a delicate lost lover.

Finally he pulled back and looked into her eyes.

"Thank you."

He smiles, his grey eyes brighter than they have been and focused on Jennifer. "I look forward towards saying those words to you with certainty."

He motions for the couch and nods. We can sit if you want, we've just been standing here this whole time." Slowly the furnace of desire that Violet had stirred within him was finally returning to normal more manageable levels.

Jennifer shivered with delight and true happiness as she felt his kisses on her lips. There was a change in Dan’s behaviour she hadn’t expected and never saw or experienced before. The usually tough and disciplined marine suddenly showed his soft and tender side his voice sounded almost vulnerable as he spoke.

She didn’t care that he didn’t say it because she could very much feel what he meant. Jennifer could’ve kissed him forever but he motioned towards the couch and invited her to come over. Dan sat down obviously relaxing in a way she never saw before. He truly showed a more human side of himself. Smiling she slowly came closer to him her own feelings and desire increasing for him with each step. Something inside her stirred and made her gasp and suddenly she almost jumped on his lap embracing him fully and kissing him again and again with a desire she never felt before.

Her hands held his face brushing away his hair and she carefully placed her forehead against his. He could hear her breathing getting faster and faster and her hips slowly gyrated on his lap. Jennifer didn’t speak but her body spoke a clear language.

He could feel her moving, and he could feel his own desires starting to grow again. "he pulled back from her momentarily, thankful that Jennifer din't seem to have Violet's strength.

"Wait. No matter how much we want to give in to that urge we shouldn't. Not just yet."

He smiled softly. He knew this wasn't normal Jenifer behavior.

"I'm not opposed to spending the night with you like this, I must draw the line somewhere, despite how much I'd rather not."

Jennifer had closer her eyes the heat slowly spreading inside her and reaching from her head to her toes. It felt familiar – like when Violet started to glow and she could feel the energy hidden inside her. It would take but just a small step to let it free and flow but then… she’d change into Violet.

Through the haze she barely heard Dan’s voice and it took her quite some willpower and self control to slow down and actually speak again. She nodded reluctantly and swallowed several times as she slowly ‘dismounted’ from him reclining on his lap now with her head on his lap. Her body almost ached and beads of sweat had formed on her forehead.

“It’s just been so long…”, she quietly said with a shakey voice.

Jennifer sighed while her head still rested on his lap. There was a moment of silence, both didn’t dare speak or say what was on their minds. They were burning for each other but Dan had decided to take things slow. He was really serious about this and wanted to make it work out.

“Dan…”, Jennifer finally spoke again. “I’m not sure if I can stay Jennifer if we… if we have sex. Violet is the dominant part and… and I’ve never managed to… not change.” Except for once with Jill and that didn’t last for long…

“What I’m trying to say… you can’t treat me like… like I’m two different persons. I’m aware of everything you say, no matter if I’m super or not. Actually I’m even more aware of what you say when I have access to my powers… naturally. You always keep saying that Violet is taking control of everything and thus leaving you no choice how to behave or act… but that’s not fair. How… how can we make this work? I’m scared that you run away the moment you feel her enhance your emotions.”

"I didn't just a moment ago. I do treat you as different people and I apologize for it, but the personalities are very different. It doesn't help that everyone else speaks of Violet as if she were a different person as well. It's my hope that being close to you will reinfirce the fact you're the same person."

He strokes her hair softly. "I didn't say you shouldn't ever use your powers, just that there is a time and a place for it."

He holds her to him. "I;m willing to compromise in some areas too. I know you're trying hard to do as I've asked, I'll do all I can for you too."

"I want to make things work out, you deserve to have things work out well for you."

He smiled to her as he went back to the first thing she said. "As to whether you're Jennifer, or Violet when we have sex, I'm ok with it. I accept you as you choose to be, and My feelings for you don't diminish depending on which aspect of you is in control."

He smiles. "We can work at it if you want, I plan to make this place my home, now that I have a reason to."

„You actually considered leaving this place one day?“, Jennifer asked incredously. To her mind it was impossible to think of anything else except the refuge as home. For that matter she had trouble understanding how the scavengers managed to survive…

Focusing back on the topic she sighed with relief. “Ok… I’m glad you said that because for a moment I was worried that you’d try to chain me somehow. Maybe that’s the wrong word for it but that part of me, Violet, has very strong desires and demands… if my partner constantly asked me to suppress that I’d go crazy… honestly. That would never work out. I’m already trying as much as I can to keep things balanced and it helped me a lot to find more peace but it’s still a driving force. I think I can never ever keep her suppressed for an extended time… because I don’t want to. I hope that makes sense? Violet is my dominant part, actually… I’m struggling here, Dan – I really do.”

Dan smiled. "We all struggle with something that threatens to overcome us."

"I won't chain you to keep her in check, There are times where I feel her passion for things is warranted. My only real chain I guess is one that is conceited on my part, but something I feel is the way it should be."

He takes a deep breath. "When we sleep together, I don't want you with any other men. You can do as you wish with Jill, or any other woman you wish to be involved with, but no other men."

He smiles. "Does that make any sense? Is that something you can agree to?"

Jennifer slowly got up from his lap to look him straight in his eyes. “Contrary to any rumours you may have heard I’ve always been faithful to James… regarding men, that is.”, she smiled a little and shook her head suppressing a laugh.

“It’s funny how men don’t consider another woman as a threat to your manhood… it’s ok if I have sex with women but not if there’s another man involved. I suppose that’s just the way it is, isn’t it? I promise – I won’t sleep with other men. I can’t promise that I won’t turn them on, though. Maybe even get them started… but no intercourse.”, she smiled at him.

“Will you promise me something in return?”

Her face changed quickly from the slight amusement about the sex-issue to a very concerned look.

“Don’t you ever do something stupid and risk your life unnecessarily. Live another day, don’t sacrifice yourself for the sake of others and waste your life. We’re the last survivors of mankind and if you want to have children with me I’m not going to let you take too high risks. I couldn’t bear surviving you. It almost broke me when James was dead…”, she looked self consciously away swallowing down the pain she felt. Her memory served her far too well and the accident with James was forever branded on her soul.

Dan nodded. It was a hard thing to promise what she asked, but something he'd proven he could do. Now there was added pressure though.

She did however put the qualifier "unnesscessarily" in there. "I'll say this to you Violet, andtake it as the truth. I am a soldier, defending others is part of my duty. Sacrificing of myself is part of that."

He smiles. "I'm not the Marine I once was. I know that by enduring and surviving I can do more good. I promise I won't waste my life in a meaningless sacrifice."

"I don't plan on dying any time soon. not after having something like tonight happen to me. I defintely have a reason to always come home now."

She listened carefully to his words and smiled again. Then she grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and shook it as she spoke with a playful voice, “And you will always come home. You hear me, buster? Don’t you dare not to.”

Jennifer had of course no chance to actually budge or hurt him and it looked funny how she ‘dared’ to ‘wrestle’ with him she being easily only one third of his mass and one third his size. Jennifer was really petite – especially compared to Violet.

She smiled at him and laughed which quickly turned into giggles as he kissed her. Her giggles soon gave way to hmming sounds as she very much enjoyed his attention. Maybe this would work out? Maybe she find happiness this time without any regrets and second thoughts. She’d promised herself to never hold back if there was something on her mind – even if it’d hurt.

Dan soon turned around placing himself underneath her giving her enough room to move and recline on his large body. Her head rested on his broad chest and her fingers absentmindedly played around with his hair. Her breathing got even and relaxed and complimented his own – they were breathing together as one. She sighed happily savouring this moment as much as she could committing it to her memory.

The next morning Violet woke up. She was laying on Dan who was still sleeping. First she was startled and she tried to remember if they just slept or if they had sex… but she couldn’t remember having sex with him, although she felt almost as if. She carefully stood up not wanting to wake him up and stretched with a faint yawn.

She really felt good which was an odd and new experience for her. Usually only sex made her feel like that. Violet looked back at Dan and sighed. She didn’t know how he would take this if he found Violet instead of Jennifer. She considered changing back but felt really reluctant to. She just felt too good and he’d had to accept her just the same. She would’ve been really surprised if she woke up as Jennifer.

The ultrabuxom beauty tied the shirt which wasn’t as large now on her frame right under her breasts exposing her flat stomach. The shorts suddenly hugged her generous hips rather snugly. She went to the kitchen and started to make them a large breakfast. The smell of bacon and eggs slowly drifted to Dan waking him up.

Jennifer was gone but from the sounds and smell of things she surely was in the kitchen…

He roused himself from the Cot and smiled. He made his way into the Kitchen to the source of the pleasant aroma and found Violet filling out his clothes. "Now that's a sight that would have spurred recruitment." He smiled as she turned to face him. "Smells really good too."

"Sleep well?" He wrapped his arms around her waist and smiled.

"I know I did. Something about having someone next to me."

It was astounding how different she was compared to Jennifer. Her body screamed sex and the way she moved suggested even more than that. Even more amazing was how different the shirt and shorts looked on her. Jennifer was totally ‘lost’ in his clothes while Violet managed to make the simple combination look like the hottest haute couture.

As he wrapped his arms around her slim waist she automatically moved her ass closer to his crotch and briefly brushed his manhood. Was she doing this on purpose or was it her subconscious again? It was hard to tell. Her voice was warm and soothing but also had a suggesting undertone – something about the tone and the way she transported it made her sound perfect.

“I never slept so good before. I’m still trying to figure out what happened. We didn’t have sex – I’d remember that.”, she smiled at him and her eyes sparkled as if asking him but we could right now, if you want to.

He nodded. "Nope we didn't. We proved to each other that we can just enjoy being together without it."

He smiles. Her movements were already working on him and he chuckled. His body wa saying yes, but his eyes and mind said no.

"We'll get to that I promise, but for now we're going to handle buisness first then all the pleasure either of us can handle."

His voice carried a sensual undertone she hadn't heard before. "You know you're beautful in whatever you wear..."

Her voice turned into a catlike purr while her ass gyrated one more time over his crotch, „You should see me naked – that’s my best dress.”, she winked at him and before he could make another move she turned around brushing her huge tits against his chest.

She inhaled deeply straining the shirts fabric with her humongous breasts and sighed nodding at him, “But business first, honey. You offered talking to James about us? How do you want to handle it? I’m not sure how he’ll respond to this news but I guess it’s the best choice to let him know first hand and not via gossip. I’m not sure how well he’d receive this if I was to talk with him. I’d be tempted to gauge his emotions to my liking just to make it easier on both of us – it wouldn’t be honest and maybe he’d be angrier once the effect wore off…”

"I'll take a pack of beer and and talk ito ver wth him. He might be pissed off, I kinda figure he might be. Though I don't expect it to get violent. I'll see what his plans are and if I can help, offer what I can."

He smiles "Living arrangements do need to be discussed. You me Jill and Lorraine can't all live here and I dunno if all us could live in your club."

"Sounds solid - form a man's point of view.", she teased him. Then she nodded towards the table.

"Eggs are done, bacon is still in the pan - why don't you take a seat, I'll be right there.", she turned around again 'accidently' brushing with her breathtaking curves against him.

"You know - I've been thinking about the club... the place is going to be changed from my initial idea. It'll be a bit more public since I'm going to provide housing for some folks that are in dire need of a warm place with warm water and electricity. So... if things are not really working out well I guess James has to move out. I'd be ok if Jo stayed but I can't imagine she will. It's...", she sighed as she put the bacon on a plate.

"I hate to admit it but I think the best solution would be if he actually moved out. I'd be glad to take you and Lorraine in - maybe you can trade places? It's not that bad here."

Taking the plate she strolled over to him, even the most mundane task turned into an sexual 'assault' in her hands. She put the plate of bacon next to his eggs leaning forward giving him a good view of her cavernous cleavage and then took a seat just across.

"Juice?", she asked offering him a glass.

Dan sat down and waited patiently, completely unused to this, someone serving him food.

"I'll talk with Lorraine. See what she wants."

"Then I'll go talk to James."

"He helped you with the club, I won't ask that he leave. If you want him out that's your call. You'll have to let him know."

"I'll offer to give him my place, or help him construct another."

He nodded when she offered him the glass and waited for her to sit before he began eating.

Violet sat down and took a small sip of her own OJ a blew a strand of auburn hair out of her face. “Can you try to… well make it appealing for him to leave? I don’t think it’ll work out if we stay under the same roof – not if I’m engaged again. If I was solo I wouldn’t think much about it – but if we are getting serious then I prefer him out of the club.”

She took a slice of bacon and bit off a tiny bite. Her eyes watched him carefully and she was tempted to sense what he was feeling. She could tell that the whole situation was unusual for him and that he wasn’t used to have breakfast served like this.

“I thought Lorraine and you were… well you know?”, but obviously they weren’t. “Did you have someone close… I mean before Z-Day?”, her voice was compassionate and carefully pitched. She didn’t want to summon unpleasant memories but unfortunately talking about Z-Day almost always resulted in sad stories. Maybe she could help him overcome some of his buried pain – if he let her.

"I did, but it didn't work out. My life as a soldier was more than she could handle. She left me just two weeks before Z-day and I haven't seen her since."

He sighs. "I lived Vicariously through my comrades. They all had someone special, many of them had families. I was too much an officer I guess, my duty to my country always came first."

If it was possible for him to sound more bitter, it would have been incredible.

"Lorraine and I have allowed those rumors to circulate so that the men here leave her be. She's not particularly fond of men who just want one thing, and She asked for a place she wouldn't be bothered, so I offered her my place. I'm hardly here most of the time, so it seemed to work out."

He began eating and smiled. Violet was a good cook in addition to her other talents.

“But you loved her nonetheless…”, Violet realized. Even without her powers his voice and body language reflected how he felt about that.

Lorraine didn’t bother her much – she barely knew that woman and if he had some kind of arrangement with her it was fine. Violet’s focus was entirely set on Dan. Her eyes shone dimly with their unnatural violet colour and her smile was compassionate as ever. Violet reached out with one hand searching his and squeezed it slightly.

“You suffered quiet a lot, Dan. I always felt that you kept that hidden and it fed your bitterness. I’m glad you’re giving me a chance to open up and move on towards a new future. I’ll be here for you – if you let me.”, her voice had a magical quality and there was no doubt that she could keep all the promises she made.

"I did, but others have gone through worse. The worst thing about my story Violet is that it's not unique, nor is it as bad as it could be. That bothers me, that there are others who've suffered more, and there's nothing I can do to help them." The Marine was firmly talking in him now.

He pat her hand with his other. "I already let you in, I have no intention of asking you to leave."

Violet smiled at him but didn’t let him see that she knew that he was still holding back. But he was improving with every minute they spent together. Just give him some more time, he’ll open up when he trusts you more.

“Dan – it’s not important that there are other stories that share your fate or are even worse off. All that counts is you and your own pain. You can’t compare that because it’s yours and yours alone. If you try to help everyone you’ll fail. That’s impossible – don’t… don’t try, it will only create more pain.”

She stood up and walked around the table until she was right behind him. Then she put her arms around his neck and hugged him while she spoke softly into his ear. “I know this sounds selfish but I don’t want you to carry this burden on your shoulders. We do our best to move on, to survive and create a future for what is left of mankind. If you drown yourself with all the worries and suffering of everyone you meet it’ll kill you… slowly from the inside. You’re a good man, Dan – you help where you can but you can’t be everywhere. You’re not superman – it’s not your duty.”

Her scent was intoxicating and her skin felt good against his. Violet’s voice still rang in his ears even after she finished talking. She was truly an enchanted being.

Dan looks at her with a sidelong glance. Slowly he raises one of her hands to his lips and kisses it. "I know what my duty is Violet, that part's the easy one."

He continues. "We'll make it, we're a race of survivors."

He nods once. "You and I will make it because you remind me more and more why I fight, Why I have to come home, now."

Her smile couldn’t have gotten brighter and instantly the faint glow in her eyes increased its intensity and with it her whole body glowed dimly as if she wanted to compete with the sun. She just couldn’t resist now and quickly moved sideways to get better access to him and then kissed him passionately. Her hands held his head gently while her tongue explored his mouth with uncanny skill. Her touch was energizing and it was difficult to tell if she was using her powers or if this was the effect she created without.

He could hear her almost purr like a cat while she kept them tongue locked as long as he let her.

Finally!, she triumphed quietly inside as she held herself tight against his body. His rising passion for her made her happier than anything else he had said to this moment. Her kiss got more intense by the second and she wrapped her legs around his waist in a tight lock. Violet was now virtually wrapped around him, her body pressed against his as she seeked maximum contact with him.

“Touch me.”, she gasped and immediately resumed kissing him while she reached back with her hands to remove her shirt…

He felt her getting excited and knew this would escalate fast.

"I have to talk to the others today." he held her hands behind her back where she was working to remove her shirt.

"I'll go so far, for now, then later, after busness is handled, we'll do what you'd like."

"Will that work?" he gave ger a sly smile.

Archived