Aberrant: Dead Rising - Moving on [Mature] (Completed)

Venus

Violet had spent an awful night crying most of the time in Jill’s arms. Breaking up with James turned out to take a harder toll on her emotionally than she had expected. Especially when she saw that he was actually hurt… really hurt. How could she have judged him so wrong? He had not returned that day or if he did she didn’t notice his arrival. Jill had work to do and couldn’t stay in bed the whole day, even though Violet felt like not leaving the club.

It was only a few days now till Belthane and even though she managed to get most of the stuff done her schedule was still full with ‘todos’ including her job offer. She had to be ready by early evening for the first applicants but right now she didn’t feel much like meeting anyone. Jill had just left the club and Violet suddenly felt extremely lonesome to a point it was getting unbearable. She had to meet someone – talk to someone and get herself back on track. The break up also meant new opportunities and she found herself wondering if she should go over to Dan’s and…

And then what? You broke up with James and not even 24 hours later you run off to the next guy? His side of the bed hasn’t even cooled off yet…

Violet felt another surge of sadness sweep over her and she had to fight back tears unless she’d fall back into crying for the rest of the day. Why did breaking up hurt so much?

After a short while she slowly calmed down again and decided to take some action. It made no sense waiting here and drown herself in sadness. She wanted this and now she should feel unencumbered and free. Time to hand out my personal invitations to the opening.

She knew it was a rather lame excuse for her to go over to Dan’s place since she’d invite the whole refuge anyway but at least she had some kind of reason to visit him aside from her desire to be close to him. There was a short pang of bad conscience as she got dressed wearing her favourite “witches” dress and tried to ignore it for the rest of the walk over to his place. Don’t look back – just move on.

Violet took one deep breath straining the bodice of her dress to it’s limit before she knocked on Dan’s door. Oh Goddess, I feel like a teenage girl…

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dan had been engaged in reassembling his spare battle rifle, the other sitting on the rack off to the side, having already been finished.

The knock at the door suprised him. Lorraine was staying with a coule of her friends on the Refuge tonight, a sort of girl's night out.

He set the gun aside, knowing nobody visited him without reason and resigned himself to a visitor.

He opened the door and saw that it was Violet and a slight smile curled his lips. "Good evening Violet. This is a pleasant suprise. Is everything okay?"

Dan!, her smile couldn't have gotten brighter when she saw him and the urge to throw her arms around his neck and deeply kiss him was nigh irresistable. She held her breath instead and half sighed his name "Dan! You don't mind if I...?", she nodded passed him to indicate she wanted to enter.

Dan happily obliged and closed the door behind her enjoying the nice view he got from her derrier.

Violet waited a short moment before she turned around. He could tell that she had a lot on her mind as her eyes quickly changed focus and remained unsteady. I did it! I broke up with James!, she wanted to say but instead she took another deep breath straining her bodice once again to it's capacity outlining the shape of her amazing perky and larger than her head breasts.

"I'm about to open the club on the evening of April 31st to May 1st and... and I wanted to personally invite you.", she gave him another heartmelting smile. She was seriously flirting with him now presenting herself in the most advantageous ways possible to catch his attention.

He nodded, while he'd been alone with Jennifer, Violet was another story. He motioned for her to take a seat in one of the chairs in the livingroom area. "Don't mind the mess, current living arrangement leaves everything cluttered, even after Lorraine cleans."

He smiles as she makes her invitation and nods. "How can I possibly refuse an invitation from a lovely lady such as you? Of Course I'll be there. I can help with security if you want, whatever you need. I help you however I can."

Violet pouted briefly and then shook her head, „Actually I was hoping that you could find some time to relax. You’re always on duty and I wanted to celebrate with my friends… standing guard would seriously negate the purpose of my invitation.”, she felt how her body wanted to draw closer to his but she fought that urge back. Unfortunately her body betrayed her making a short step forward which seemed to eager to close the distance to him. Her forceful stop resulted in the perking up of her immense breasts making her nipples poke through the bodice.

Nono… Violet, don’t do this… don’t do this., she quickly turned around again and tried to divert her attention from Dan walking towards the offered chairs in the livingroom.

“How… how’s living with Lorraine?”, the question seemed totally random and out of the blue.

"Oh it goes pretty well. She cooks very well and keeps up with things for me. I let her have the bedroom and the back, I sleep here on the cot. I think she's pretty happy that none of the other men on base bother her because of me, She's still getting used to living here and that's an added hassle she doesn't want."

He smiled at her. "There's no romance there, just a mutually beneficial arrangment between friends and survivors."

He nods. "Fair enough, I'll go there and relax then. How are things in your household going?"

Is he trying to keep his distance?, Violet wondered and carefully reached out with her senses to see how he was feeling about this conversation.

She furrowed her brows briefly trying to figure out why he was acting like that and then it slowly dawned on her. He’d never expected Violet to show up. Their last encounter was between Jennifer and him and not Violet…

Does he prefer her to me?, that question almost hurt her. It bothered her that much that she had to ask him.

“Dan… would you have preferred if Jennifer knocked on that door?”, there was only a slight hint of an accusatory undertone in her voice but it was still friendly and forthcoming. Maybe it was jealousy?

He looked at her and smiled. "Have you already forgotten what I told you? I accept you as Violet and Jennifer." He smiles. "You caught be by suprise that you came as Violet and not as Jennifer, but as I told you as well, you're always welcome here." His tone was completely disarming and calm, the same accepting tone he used with Jennifer.

He smiles and reaches out to give her shoulder a squeeze. "I don't need special powers to see that there's something on your mind. What's up?"

Suddenly Dan's eyes narrowed, his pupils constricting. In an instant he went from an almost friendly mood to a very serious one.

"Now that's a step I had not expected to hear you take."

He smiled, looking right at her. "Do you want to talk about it Violet It can't have been an easy thing to do.? If things are too hard at home right now, you can stay here, I'm sure Lorraine will understand, and I don't mind sleeping in the Humvee."

There was almost an innocent tone to his voice. Things were already working in his mind but, first and foremost he'd promised to be her friend and help her. "I'll help you however I can."

Violet sighed before she answered and slowly shook her head. "He... he just left. It really hurt him... I, I... I didn't expect that from him. I guess it came totally out of the blue for him. He said nothing... he just left... he just left...", her voice became shakey at the end and she could feel how her stomach was turning. She didn't want to cry. She cried enough already.

Looking up at Dan he saw how she fought with tears. "I'm such a selfish...", she didn't say it but it was obvious what she wanted to say.

"I just wanted to be near you...", she quietly added looking down again and suppressing a sob. No, she wouldn't cry, but she was close to.

In a move that he realized was rreally really stupid, he reached out and hugged Violet to him. "It will be alright Violet. James is a grown man. He'll take care of himself." In his head warning lights and sirens were blaring loudly.

"It isn't selfish to Be adult about something and tell another person how you truly feel."

He smiled that she thought to come to him, missing the other implication in all this completely.

"Stay as long as you like."

His touch was a blessing and his scent was like ambrosia it intoxicated her... started her up and made her moan. She closed her eyes and leaned into him putting her arms around him and drawing him closer.

"Oh Dan...", she sighed.

"Dan... please... Dan", first her voice was pleading, as if she longed for his touch but then it changed.

"Dan... make me stop... make me stop...", she craned her neck wanting to kiss him. Her body was on autopilot, the urge too strong.

Just as her lips neared his, he got a hand between them, so that she kissed the back of his hand. "Relax Violet. I'll do all that I can, but that's not what you need right now."

He pulled his hand free from between them and shifted to where she was facing away from him. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him, his arms resting around her waist and holder her close enough to him that she couldn't turn around and try again. The entire rearrangement took only moments.

"You don't have to hold it all in Violet, let it out. I won't let you go."

Violet tried to calm down, tried to fight back the rising heat and desire to be intimate with Dan. He turned her around, away from his face and held her tight. She was caught between her lust and fear and it slowly made her panic.

“If he had been angry at me I could’ve…”, she tried to explain. She felt guilty for what she did to him.

“I did him wrong for selfish reasons… I destroyed their lives. Before he met me he had Jill and JoAnna. They were happy, they were a family and I destroyed it… I just took everything I wanted and now I dropped him because I don’t want him anymore…”, she shook her head burrowing her face in her hands.

“I’m a monster…”

"You are not a monster Violet. You're a human being, just like everyone else. We all make mistakes, we all have weaknesses and flaws."

He relaxes his grip a little feeling her tense up in fear. "Did you tell him that? And yes, you have left him, the others, Jill and Joanna, have they?"

"Don't be so hard on yourself Violet. If you try to keep all this pent up within you it will destroy you. Let it all out now and I'll do all I can to help you feel better."

His tone was warm and calming, he was doing his best to console her.

“Jill is staying with me. I can’t say much about JoAnna. Last time I spoke to her was rather awkward. She was drunk. I really messed up their lives, Dan.”, the lust slowly evaporated as she spoke about how guilty she felt.

“I owe James a lot, Dan. More than you can imagine. He… he helped me get Violet under control. At least most of the time. You’ve got no idea how I used to be. It was like two separate beings… I think I’m… not the most stable person you can meet. Maybe I’m not a monster, but at least somewhat crazy. Look at me… I’m unlike any human being, Dan. I’m a flesh become fantasy… and I love it. Isn’t that crazy?”

She sighed and leaned against him the tension slowly ebbing away. Violet closed her eyes and let go accepting Dan’s comfort. She really wanted to feel more. She really wanted to sleep with him but that would’ve been wrong?

“I don’t know what is going to happen when he comes back. I didn’t throw him out, I just said it’s over and that I’m staying with Jill…”

Dan shook his head. "Just because you look a certain way doesn't make you bad Violet. Just because you enjoy being as you are doesn't either. I haven't seen you use your abilities on someone without there being good cause."

You can easily have every single man here at your beck and call, but you don't. You reign yourself in. My trust isn't easy to earn Violet, and you have it. That should tell you something."

If Jill went with you that's her decision. Perhaps you should ask why she left as well. She isn't a child and is fully capable of making her own choices. Perhaps you could have done things more gently, but that's in the past and cannot be undone. What really matters is that you take a little time and assess what you really want in life, as Violet and as Jennifer. Once you know what you want, pursue it."

"If it needs to happen, I'll offer James my place here, If you could I'd ask for you to take Lorraine in in that case and I'll sleep in my humvee."

"We will work all this out. You aren't alone in this, you're only alone if you want to be."

"Are you sure about that, Dan? What if I can't really maintain a working relationship? What if I'll do the same to you? I don't know if I can trust myself. The more I hold back the more difficult it becomes for me to be around people. It's like slowly starving to death with plenty of food that's just beyond your reach."

She slowly tried to turn around managing to face him again after some 'struggle'. She looked into his eyes and then her skin started to glow faintly with a warm golden light.

"I... I want to be with you, Dan. If I have to take Lorraine in that's fine as long as she doesn't feel bad about it... but maybe there won't be a place for me to go back to. I have no idea what is going to happen to the club. James and the sisters moved in with me... I can't throw them out - that's just wrong."

Her incredibly large and firm breasts bulged against his chest and it was hard to tell if she did that on purpose or if there simply wasn't any space left between him and her. Her lips were half opened when she finished talking and there was a half smile on her face while her eyes focused on his'.

AHa, there's the real issue... his brain zeroed in on her desire to be withm him. She dumped him to be with me. Now How much of this is Jennifer how much is Violet?

"I'm sure that I trust you Violet. you're just going to have to trust me. I realize holding back is hard for you, but you have to. Otherwise all you'll have is a toy to be used and discarded. If that's what you truly want, then so be it, but it won't be me."

However if you want a relationship with an equal , the relationship Jenifer and I have spoken of, then I'll stand by you, with you even."

"If there's nowhere for you to go back to, then I'll just have to build something for you then. You don't need to be sleeping under the same roof though."

Her breasts pressing into his chest took a considerable amount of resolve to maintain eye contact.

"I've dreamed of being with you Violet, but for now you just have to be patient. Once we get things a little more settled down, I'll make both our desires come true, I promise."

“I want to, Dan… I want it so much. I just don’t know… I mean if…”, her lips were trembling and he could feel her inner turmoil. “Do you love me, Dan? Please tell me you love me.”

The glowing got more intense and Violet slowly closed her eyes craning her neck and barely opening her mouth ready to be kissed by him. She remembered how they spoke about a relationship, she remembered how good he made feel her and how much she wanted this to be true.

"Violet, I will protect you, care for you, and be with you. I will not attempt to hide that I desire you in the worst possible way. I do like you, else you wouldn't be here, and I believe in time I could come to truly love you, if you let me."

He stood there rigid with her, keeping his head held just out of reach.

"I accept you as you are Violet, however you choose to be. please do the same for me."

Not kissing her was the hardest thing he'd had to do since coming to the refuge, and he burned for her in a way he knew she could feel, he knew his answer wasn't exactly what she'd been looking for, but it was the only one he was prepared to give her.

She knew his words were true in every sense of their meaning and still it wasn't enough for her - not what she wanted to hear from him.

Her lips remained unkissed and unkissed she started to cry bitterly letting out all the pent up emotions that she fought back. She was hurt, scared, confused, relieved, happy and in love all the same at once and there was no way holding it back...

Click to reveal..
Sorry to do this but that's what's happening - Empathic Manipulation reflecting her emotions on him Emp. Manip. - First Dice is Mega. (8d10.hits(7)=5) - ouch 5 Suxx withstand by Willpower

Dan looks at Violet and frowns. "No. Don't do it that way Violet."

He resisted the pull of her power through sheer force of will. "I won't be controlled like that Violet, not even by you."

I want a relationship with you not because you're a man's fantasy made flesh, but because I like you as a person. But if you're going to try to take away my ability to choose my own path, It isn't going to work."

He looked at her, his soft grey-blue eyes not quite sad, but not happy either. "Please try it my way. You sacrificed alot to get here, i took phenomenal courage to do as you did, don't jeopordize everything you've worked for, please don't force me to be someone I'm not." It was the first time his voice had ever sounded pleading, he was barely in control, his resolve just barely holding out against her unique talents.

Click to reveal..
Dan's Willpower to resist

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2239387/ 5 successes

At first Violet didn't care. She let her emotions run free and needed to vent, to release but then she sensed Dan's resistance and through her own crying and sobs she made out his pleading voice.

Holding her breath she shut down her power pulling it all in again trembling from the effort and strain it put on her. She stared at him tears running down her cheeks and wrestled herself out of his embrace. Walking backwards she raised one hand in defense and wordlessly shook her head. She couldn't bear being here anylonger and she didn't know what would happen if she stayed.

"I... I... can't...", she whispered with sorrow in her voice and then reached for the door. She wanted to run away - for the first time in her life she wanted to be alone.

Dan Reached out to her his big arms encircling her again. "Don't run away either, Violet. That wasn't a "no"."

He pulled her to him and smiled, acting more on instinct tha anything else. "I want you to stay, I want to help you, I wnt to be with you from now on."

He looked at her, his eyes affecting the same pleading look his voice had. "You came here because you love me, Don't leave because I pulled back."

"I told you you were always welcome here, that I'd always be glad to have you here, that still holds true, and tonight you've made me happy beyond what I can express with words. You meant everything you said and so did I. Please give us a chance. Don't go, stay, here, with me."

Violet didn’t struggle much against him because she actually didn’t want to leave. She listened to his words, heard how sincere he was and that he really cared about her and concentrated to focus on those positive emotions. Slowly she nodded wiping tears away.

“I’m… afraid, Dan. I made a very selfish move but still I feel it was the right decision. It’s only… James is not an evil or a bad man.”, she didn’t know what to say because most of her issues were emotionally based.

“I don’t want to cause more drama but it’s exactly what’s going to happen. People will pick up quickly that we broke up and then… what’s going to happen then?”

It was obvious that Violet hadn’t thought too much about the consequences. She had concentrated so much on actually breaking up that she forgot about the next step – or steps for that matter.

“I expected him to be mad at me. To start screaming and maybe even threaten to hit me. I was prepared for that but not for this. He just left – wordlessly left but what was left unspoken – I could feel that. I really hurt him, Dan. I hurt him…”

"The other men of the Refuge will circle you like sharks, each one looking to claim you as their own."

"Unless you've already got someone else." He smiles. "Which of course you do if you want."

"As for James, I don't know him all that well. I can only speak from my own thoughts. You are the most desirable woman on Earth, and you just told him you didn't want to be with him anymore. Any man would be hurt by that. That he didn't threaten you or become violent shows alot of his true character."

"If anything it ups my respect for him some because I would have expected him to react much more poorly."

He hugs her tighter to him. "Give him some time before you go around him again. If you want I'll talk to him."

His tight embrace gave her security. Something she really needed right now. She listened to his words and finally had calmed down enough that she was only occasionally sobbing.

“James is a good man, Dan. He really is – he saved me when I was about to lose myself. He was there when I needed someone and he provided for me in any way I desired. I never really gave him a chance to adjust to my new desires and wishes. I moved on without giving him a chance to take the same road. In the end it boils down to one thing because everything else sounds like a lame excuse. I fell in love with you and the huge difference this time is – I fell in love with you when I was Jennifer. My emotional landscape when I’m Jennifer is… different. Much more complicated and vulnerable. Jennifer loved James… but for the wrong reasons. I suppose we both have to thank him because there would be no “us” if it wasn’t for him. I’d never dared approaching you as Jennifer – never.”

She waited a moment resting against his broad chest and letting herself be held by his strong arms. “You would talk to him? Tell him why? I think that’s a language he can understand. I fear all I do is just hurt him more – but he’s going to hate you.”

"The he hates me. I don't believe he'd attack me here. Perhaps when we left, but he still has Joanna, and he still lives here in the refuge. If he wants to remain as such, I know Morgan would certainly not appreciate Interncine fighting betwee two powerful supers in the Refuge. From the way he reacted It's my hope he'd look ahead and see that."

"As for you falling in love with me as Jennifer, that was never my intent, I just wanted to show you that you are a good person and deserve to be treated as such."

He smiles and strokes her back a little. "I'll admit I first really begant to desire to be closer to you when Jennifer began coming to me to talk. It made me feel almost human again."

"You're braver than you think, because you already approached me as Jennifer give your self some credit. You took the first steps as her."

„He may punch you once – just to make a point and because of his pride but I don’t think he’d start a fight. The refuge is still the best place you can be these days… and I also think James knows that if I wanted I could make the entire refuge turn against him. I’m not saying I would – just the way he would think about it.”

She really wanted to kiss him now – it would sooth her and wash away all doubts she had. He heard her sigh instead – it was a long drawn and longing sigh.

“Thank you for believing in me, Dan.”, then she suddenly caught up on what he actually said.

”It made me feel almost human again.”

He felt the change of her stance in his arms going from relaxed to worried. “Dan…? I made you feel almost human again? What… what happened to you?”, her voice sounded worried and compassionate. He shouldn’t be suffering – not if she could change something about it.

"That would be fine, and probably to be expected."

He looked at her. "I've seen and done alot of things Violet. Awful things no one should see, no one should be forced to do."

"I told myself I did it because as a Marine, perhaps one of the last, it was my duty, my job to do them."

He sighs. "Since Z-day I haven't felt very human, considerably less so in fact, because it's gotten worse. I forgot why I fought, and I became just another person caught up in killing zombies. I know you've heard the stories. Before too long ago, nobody saw me smile unless my gun was going off splattering zombie somewhere. Killing the already dead was all I had to live for. Everything else that mattered to me in life was gone, dead and burnt to ash by my own hands."

There was true sadness and bitterness in his voice. A deep pain that even he didn't fully realize was there. what was clear was this side of him was one no one had seen before.

Violet put one hand very tenderly on his cheek and traced the line of his masculine jaw. Her eyes never left his and the faint glow was returning. It made her shine entirely giving her an angelic appearance. “I’m going to be here for you, Dan. No one should suffer like that, no one has deserved to live like this. I know you carry a heavy burden. I sensed that same responsibility in Morgan. You military types are like that. But you’ve got to remember who you are – don’t lose yourself in that duty. You can’t carry all that responsibility on your own. Let me help you take some of that weight of your shoulders, Dan. I can’t fight against the Zombies but I can be there for you.”

Violet knew how sadness and bitterness could eat a man up from the inside. She felt a lot of that in the tent-town of the refuge. Lots of lost souls who have given up – who lost everything worth living for. She couldn’t save them all but she could save those she cared for, those she loved.

He reached up momentarily and placed a hand over hers. "You already have Violet, you already have."

He smiled and nodded to her. "What about Jill? Is she okay with all of this?"

"I was under the impression she was with both you and James. And then of course we come to another matter... I relly doubt he's going to want to stay in the club now.. but we can't just kick him out. Given enough time I can build a new area for him, especially if I was able to get Morgan to sign off on a work crew for it."

What was clear from his tone was that he really didn't want her and James under the same roof.

"There's alot of work to be done." he sighs and goes back to his tender embrace of Violet. "Though it can wait till tomorrow I think."

The glow got more intense and with it her desire to kiss him increased again. She managed to smile instead and give him as much emotional support as she possibly could without manipulating his feelings – at least not directly.

“Jill stays with me – and only me. She always was more into women so that isn’t an issue. I agree about the club. Even though I wouldn’t throw him out because he deserves to live there. It’s one of the best places to be in the refuge and he worked hard for it. I can’t ask him to go. He could ask the same of me. Of course I’d prefer if you and Lorraine would move in to my place – if it’s still mine. I’d try to compensate for James’ loss – so if you’d help build something for him I’m willing to do my part. That’s the least I can do for him… but staying under one roof.”, she shook her head and sighed.

“I don’t know if I could resist him if he made a move. It would be the hardest thing for me to do… and you know that I subconsciously turn people on. It’s something I do without thinking – I actually have to focus to not do it…”, she sighed again pressing her huge breasts against his chest.

Violet knew that this would be the greatest challenge of them all. Her head knew what she wanted but her body simply couldn’t stop. It constantly longed for intimacy and it did everything to get what she wanted – what she needed.

Oh Goddess… make him kiss me… please

He smiled, the press of her breasts into his chest threatening even his steely resolve. "We'll handle all of that together then. As I've already offered, you and Jill can stay here whenever you need." He looked at her and knew he had to ask for both of them.

"I know it's very impolite to ask this Violet, but please, could you change to jennifer now? I'm barely in control of myself right now. I desperately want to remain in control right now, if I don't it will make everything harder later. could you please do me that favor?"

Her desire for him was burning away at her own resolve and then he suddenly asked for Jennifer… A brief flash of confusion and even jealousy swept over her but then she realized why he asked her. Her eyes remained locked with his and then he could see how she slowly gave in to his request. The glow faded away and her hair turned from it’s incredible auburn tone to an average brunette colour. Her eyes lost their superhuman sparkle as the violet faded away being replaced by a dark brown tone. Then he felt her shift in his arms, her legs got shorter as she shrank in every dimension. Her immense breasts that overflowed the space between them deflated until they were practically gone. Only Violet’s bodice with it’s huge half cups gave evidence of how large they were – Jennifers small apple sized breasts looked lost in the bodice. She quickly pressed the cloth against her chest and smiled nervously at Dan.

“No one should see me in these clothes… You don’t have something I could wear instead? This feels awkward.”, Jennifer was holding Violet’s bodice and long flowing robe with her arms clutching it against her much smaller and far less curvaceous body. Moments like these made her feel really really bad about herself and she hoped Dan would find something for her. She still wished he’d kiss her but at least that burning lust was… not really gone?

He could see the slight confusion in her face as she thought about her feelings. She wanted him, she wanted to feel him but it felt different and it was easier to maintain her self control. That was the only difference.

the demonstration was breathtaking, and silently he wondered what it looked like the other way. Dan nodded once and for the first time released her as he went to his closet. He came back, eyes closed, holding a pair of knit shorts and a USMC t-shirt.

"You can wear these. They might be big on you but they oughta fit you better than that dress. You can change here or in the back bedroom, I promise I won't peek."

There was an innocence in his voice, but also he was only slightly more in control of himself.

Jennifer took the shorts and T-Shirt and quietly put them on while she carefully folded Violet’s bodice and robe for later use. She sighed again looking to Dan and then to Violet’s clothes. This situation was the perfect reflection of her self doubts. Being Jennifer made it easier now for him. She was less desirable and thus he had no trouble controlling himself. That thought somehow made her sad and when she told him that he could turn around again he could her that sadness in her voice.

“It’s ok, you can open your eyes again.”, most of her features were well hidden under the large T-Shirt. She wasn’t beautiful anymore – just average and the shirt made her look even more plain. “So I guess this is easier to handle…”, she was trying hard to hold back her disappointment. Rubbing the side of own arm she sheepishly looked at him hoping he would hold her again. Physical rejection would just add to the pain and self doubts she had.

Dan suprised her by pulling her into his arms and kissing her softly. "It's easier because Violet doesn't always want to control how she affects people. my attraction to you hasn't diminished. Not to mention I can be physically closer to you this way. I think Violet's breasts are bigger than her head. That does create a certain amount of space between people who are trying to console another."

There was no falseness in his voice, only sincerity. "Haven't I already said I like you regardless of how you choose to be? You yourself have said how you unconsciously influence others without meaning to."

"You're a bit easier to deal with this way because that's not happening, My desires are uninfluenced and my own, and very strong."

She was alot smaller than him, and his arms were big and protective. "What you've done took alot of courage and it's made me admire you even more. You mean alot to me, just so we're clear, more than anyone else."

Archived