Aberrant: The Middle Children of History - The Game [Mature]

Mech

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"My previous boyfriends.. " She giggled slightly, then leaned over to nibble on his ear. "I've no boys I've ever go past kissing with, your the first I've felt free with. Chris was studying martial arts under the same teacher, before I started getting private lessons. I had to keep my true nature a secret in his case, so it never would have worked, besides, he was a touch too arogant and certain of himself, and he wasn't smart enough to really suit me. Still, I wish him the best, hopefully he'll find someone who matches him well."

She paused a moment, then she looked into his eyes and smiled. "Jared was intelligent, much smarter then Chris, and he planned to become a criminal investigator. It took a lot to avoid having him find out who I was, and finally I had to ask daddy for help. Together we managed to put him off the scent, and in the process I broke off the relationship, it wasn't fair to him really, in my view."

She paused and looked at Conner and then kissed him again. "That answer all your questions about my previous boyfriends?"

He smiles. "OK, Immediate family first. My Mom's name is Clara Michelle Fontenot, She's a school teacher at the High school I attended and has been a teacher all my life. She loves children and teaching. She's a great cook and always managed to make all her own children feel special and loved."

"My Father's name Is Cole Christian Fontenot. He's a Doctor at St. Patrick's hospital, with his own practice on South Ryan Street. He's been a Doctor over thirty years now, and he has a genuine passion for helping people. It doesn't hut that he's paid well for it, but it's allowed him to provide for his family comfortably."

"I have an Older Brother named Ashton. He's just finishing his degree in medicine. He's largely the reason I am the way I am, he introduced me to giant robots, the blame's all his."

"My older sister Mariah is an Attourney at a local lawfirm, making a name forherself with her impressive case record. Mariah was like a second mom to me at times, and too my younger sisters. She was the main sibling I went out with, as Ashton was ten years older and didn't always want his kid brother around."

I'm the middle child, and after me come my younger twin sisters, Erica, and Serena. They don't like Ashton much and have enjoyed a boost in fame around here as being my younger sisters. They're still in high school and do all they can to be excellent students. They're the main members of my family talk to regularly, and they go out of their way to make me feel at home when I go to my parents' home. Out of everyone they accept me the most, and my success."

His smile fades. "My parents love me and all, I think they just wanted more for me than being an actor. "But I love my life."

He looks at her and nibbles on her ear. "Especially now."

"Normally I'd say home, with my family, but right now, I think it's right here, in your arms, darling. Of course, I am quite capable of taking care of myself, but here, I know I wouldn't have to, instead I'd just back you up, darling." She leaned forward and kissed his lips, soft, slow and sensual.

He kisses her back, matching her almost perfectly. "I was thinking much the same location."

he smiles. "Though before I had someone so wonderful as you, there's a spot on the beach that I've always gone to when I need to think."

He chuckles softly. "It helps that it's also one of my favorite fishing spots too. No boats, no people, just me my gear and the jeep, though sometimes I bring the dogs."

"I'd like to see it, someday, if you wouldn't mind." She responded, then leaned her head against his shoulder and sighed. "I like this.. the sound of waves, the soft wind..." She paused. "I realize now, that I don't know what all you can do, besides the stuff you've done in the movies.. consider that your next question, if you would."

"Everything I can do?" He smiles.

"The full list of my abilities is this. "I can Fly, Alter my physical form to any other, I can alter my physiology to become completely metallic, I'm resistant to most forms of damage, I don't really need to breathe or sleep, I can regenerate damaged tissue, I can Teleport, I can create blasts of energy to hurl at things, normally they manifest as actual weapons in my hands, just as I create melee weapons in close combat. I can see in multiple light spectrums, I understand essentailly any language after only hearing it a little, and I tend to think alot faster than other people.

I can lift about a ton in my natural form, though that exponentially grows in other larger forms. My mind has some shielding against mental assaults..." He frowns. "Which did happen once, luckily they weren't that good."

My other major abilitiy is that I can create copies of myself. This is why all the fights in movies I've done by myself or in my Gundam series look so real. They are, I'm generally fighting a copy of myself, though it's generally weaker, they don't have to be."

"That answer your question?"

"Well, I love what I can do, I can become anything I touch, walk though anything solid by attuning myself to it's structure, walk on the surface of any liquid, and teleport anywhere in the world I've been before. I am aware of every aspect of my body, inside and out with a thought, and if something belongs or not. I'm immune to every poisons and disease out there, I've never been sick a day in my life. But my favorite, I think, is to become the wind, though after that I love the freedom teleportation offers me."

She paused. "I don't know...." She slide her hands under his shirt, to press her body against his, and to feel his hard and muscular chest under her hands. "You feel, wonderful, Conner.." She stopped a moment, and then sighed.

"Pick something, tell me something about yourself that you think I should know, or would like to know."

"Oh." She felt the blush, and could have chosen to supress it, it was a biological reaction after all, but instead simply allowed her cheeks to redden slightly, and she leaned forward and kissed him. "I think your wonderful, Conner, handsome, compassionate, wise, and honorable, a man of truely great character, and I'm happy to be your girl." She leaned forward slightly to nibble on his ear. "Besides, you also balance my more impectious and impulsive ideas."

The next three days were easy, They went fishing on the beach and he introduced her to the joy of catching 40lb fish in the surf. It was mundane, but together it was unbelievably fun. The next day he introduced her to his Family.

His younger sisters adored her, but were also jealous as he now had someone he'd spend his free time with. His elder siblings said little, each recognizing her as the City Defender of Seattle and someone half their age almost.

His parents asked her all sorts of questions about life as a nova from birth, many Connor had already asked, and the next day Connor took them all out in his big boat fishing in the gulf. They got back that night and had just finished mooring the boat when there was a Call for Dauntless back in Seattle.

Not really wanting to interrupt things, Connor accompanied her back and was there for her after she handled things. They stayed there the next day and Then went on to visit her parents.

The visit to her parents was somewhat more eventful, in a lot of ways. First off, she insisted that they leave directly from the moon, and that they alter shape somewhat, so that no one would notice who was visiting her family. This was to keep her family safe, as she explained to him, and then she took him there, showing him a picture of her home, and teleporting to it.

As her family were all novas, so some of the family dynamics were a bit different then usual. Her sisters were listened to a bit more then one would normally listen to the youngest children in a family, they were both about 8 to 9 years, but they were clairvoyant and telepathic, it made a certain amount of sense. They did take him aside for a bit of a talk, and pointed out that his mind was shielded from casual inspection.

Her twelve year old brother was an extraordinary artist, creating and controlling matter, though his artwork was all hidden underground, for the most part. He liked Conner and spent some time with him also, though usually not without Aurora being present.

Her mother was a likable and increadibly beautiful woman, it was very clear where her daughter had gotten her beauty. She also challanged Conner to a shapechanging duel, for the fun of it, the first night, while the family watched an graded it. Of course, when he was a bit reluctant, Aurora dared him to actually do it.

Her father was a bit intimidating, and he took Conner aside for a long discussion when they first arrived, insisting that the rest of the family leave the two of them for a man to man talk.

The talk with a pair of eight year old novas had been interesting, as they were both easily as intelligent as genius adults.

The artist Brother was interesting, his work truly amazing. Connor was already thinking of comissioning something, even though he was only half Connor's age.

Her mother impressed him, and she was every bit as good as he was at altering her form.

His talk with her father had been unnerving at first, but COnnor resolved to answer honestly, and after a few blunt confessions and some honest man to man talk the two novas shook hands and Came from the room smiling. Her father believed that Connor would be a good and honorable man for Aurora, and Connor thanking God he'd survived that game of questions.

The second day with her family was not quite as eventful as the first, but still was a bit unusual. Aurora and her brother Darren took Conner out to wander the wilderness around thier home. It was actually fairly isolated, the nearest settlement several hours drive away, and in alaska it was also fairly cool, even during the summer.

Her father showed him some of the unusual, and exceptional things he was working in, engineering projects, science projects, and other ususual things. Her brother gave him a copy of one of his favorite mechs, made out of stone.

Her mother was often spending time with her children, though it was clear she was finding her own way with such usual and gifted children, though she definatly loved them, and her husband. Her sisters challanged him to a few strategy games, and while they could usually beat him, thier father won any strategy games that he played.

At one point, Aurora got him alone for a bit, and then asked him.. "Overwhelmed, darling?"

"Only because I'm trying very very hard to not make a fool of myself."

He took a moent to kiss her and then it was back into the maelstrom of her family. Connor finally relaxed and it was then that he was generally accepted.

When they left they did by a different route, changing their appearances again and they finally arrived at Connor's home in Lake Charles.

Maki and Asuna greeted them and Connor fixed a light meal for the two of them. Laying on the couch together with her, Connor looked to Aurora and smiled.

"Well it's been a week Aurora. Have you enjoyed it?"

"I most certainly have."

He kisses her and smiles, the next part really being her decision.

"Now you won the game. In light of that, and everything I've learned about you, I offer you this prize. I'll give you one wish, If it's within my power, I'll do anything you ask."

"Anything, Conner?" Her voice was somewhat suprised, and she looked up into his eyes, then she smiled. Standing up, she got out of his arms, and then she touched the eufiber at her shoulders, and it slide off her skin like water over oil, until she was completely bare, wearing nothing but her skin, the eufiber suit having pooled around her feet like water.

"Make love to me." Her voice was slightly uncertain and unsure, not that he wanted to, but that he would. If he chose to bring up a the limit mentioned earlier, she would accept it, though she wasn't sure it still applied, that had been some time ago.

She held out her hands to him, bare to his gaze, and rather vulerable to whatever answer he should give her.

Connor rose from the couch, taking her hands, his own Eufiber melting away leaving him nude as he then swept her up in his arms and kissed her passionately.

When he finally pulled back from her there was a warm smile on his face and he nodded. "That would be my most esteemed pleasure."

He carried her to the bedroom and set her down on the bed laying atop her but bracing himself with his arms.

From what he knew this would be her first time, so he resolved to make it as pleasurable as he could. He started by kissing her lips then moving down her neck and out over her shoulders, his hands carressing down her sides and then down her inner thighs.

He wsn't ready yet, but the beautiful blonde before him he knew could fix that.

"I've wanted you since the first day, Aurora. Holding back has easily ranked as the hardest thing I've had to do." His lips were just above her breasts, she could feel his tongue dart out here and there to lick her skin only to be kissed afterwards, even as his fingers found every pleasure center they touched.

She shivered and moaned in pleasure from his touch and what he was doing, and her hands side over his chest, to side along his sides, and she responded to his touch with eager anticipation. She had wanted him for some time, she'd thought he was stunningly beautiful when she first saw him, and now, having gotten to know him, she was even more impressed by him.

She side her hands over his strong shoulders, and reveled in the thought that she was at last going to know him, in a much more intimate manner then she had so far. "I've grown to care for you a great deal, over the week, Conner, I love you." She paused a moment, to test the word again, love..

Yes, she did love him, she thought he was a wonderful man, who deserved better in the world, and she wanted the best for him. It was perhaps impulsive of her to decare that she loved him so soon, but it wasn't untrue. It was part of her nature to embrace her impulses, and this impulse, the need to tell him she loved him was a strong one. It also made her, terribly vulerable, she realized, if only to him, but it was a vulerability she chose to embrace, after all, she could deal with whatever came, she was sure.

He continued on, his fingers finding the opening of her sex, first one then another sliding inside, slowly gently, as he massaged the entire area. He kissed her nipples softly, his other hand carressing her rum and hips. Whe she spoke he paused, looking up from his attentions and into her eyes.

"I love you too, Aurora." It was totally true, and that made what was coming easier. His shaft was hard now, her own ministrations easily arousing him.

He positions himself, removing his fingers from her sex and positions the tip of his member at the opening.

He looks at her and kisses her deeply as he thrusts his member in, taking her maidenhood, and wishing that there was a less painful way.

She shivered in pleasure from his touch, and then, with his words, she felt.. happy, joyous even, love returned was a joy, after all.

When he positioned himself over her, she spread her legs, and then curled them around his leg as he thrust inside her. There was a moment of sharp pain, though, considering how tough she was, it was something she was able to surpress and get past rather quickly.

She returned his kiss eagerly, and then her hands slide around his back, to pull her against him, and urge him on. She was eager to experance what was to come next, and wanted him to show her the pleasure that had been rising in her, to answer the arousal he had built, the flames of desire that had been building all though the week.

At first his strokes were long and slow, meant do draw out the pleasure. Gradually he built to a faster pace, with more and more of his member plunging within her each time. He squeezed her breasts and rump as he worked his member ithin her.

He shifted again withdrawing almost his entire cock from her, and taking hold of her hips. gently he adjusted the orientation of her hips slightly, and plunged every inch of his shaft deep within her in a thrust that literally sent stars flying behind her eyes. She could feel him pulling back out, only to slam home and hilt himself again, each time the motions becoming faster and faster, each time his strokes driving both their passion higher and higher.

Her entire body rising in pleasure, with what he was doing, she closed her eyes, and let out a moan.. she didn't really have to, her self-control was such that she could have supressed it, but she didn't see any reason to surpress a reaction with Conner.

When he shifted her hips, and adjusted her posistion slightly, then began a series of harder and faster strokes, she responded by urging him onward, clinching around his hard shaft, and pushing herself up onto him as he plunged deep inside her.

She was actually delighted, and lost in the pleasure of the moment, in what he was doing, and she responded with her actions to urge him onward.

He would shift and alternate a dozen more times, thanks to his ofwn abilities and hers, without ever breaking his rhythm, His final stroke coming several hours later, timed with her own orgasm, he didn't hold back and released his see deep within her tightly clutching womb.

He laid there atop her, the bedframe now wobbling, slightly winded by the entire affair. He kissed her nose softly and smiled.

"So was that everything you'd hoped it would be my Love?"

She kissed him back in response, and then leaned back and sighed. "It was, my love, I.." Abruptly she broke off, and she looked startled, her intimate knowledge of her own body was enough for her to become aware of something almost instantly. Then her eyes widened slightly in near panic, and she sat straight up, pushing him off her as she did. It was something she could easily had taken care of, if she had thought about it, but she hadn't, and therefor had made herself vulerable in a manner she hadn't realized at all.

"Oh..my...God..." She was clearly shocked about something, shocked and somewhat distressed. "Your... fertile? I... never even... thought... about... it! Mom.. is.. going.. to.. kill.. me!" She tooked deep breath, distressed, sense she knew that this was entirely her own fault.

Her eyes narrowed slightly. "My sisters... they knew... they had.. that's why.. I'll strangle.. both of them.. at the same time!" Her tone had shifted to one more outraged, as she yelled in the room. Then she turned to him, and looked at him, and her eyes softened slightly. "At least it's you.. I wouldn't want it to be anyone else."

Connor looked at her, wondering what exactly he'd done. he looked at her laid a hand on her shoulder. "Okay, what's wrong Aurora? I mean youre parents approve of you and I being together. That was made pretty clear. My parents like you. We love each other."

The peices were all there, they just hadn't quite coalesced.

"What's got you so upset? something I did?"

"Just calm down love, if there's an issue or problem, something we forgot, we'll work through it together okay?"

"It's not something you did, love, it's something I didn't do." She looked at him, and then leaned forward to kiss him, it was endearing, the way he chose to support her almost instantly. Her heart overflowed, and now she wept, and her tears were happy ones. "I love you, Conner, I really, really love you.” She leaned forward and kissed him, softly and slowly, before she begin to explain the situation more clearly for him to understand.

“I'm always aware of my own body, it's a total and complete knowledge, so I instantly know any changes that occur in my body chemistry."

She paused a moment, to give him a bit of time to take that in, and consider the meaning. "I didn't even think about it, I mean, mom had talked about being careful, and that all it could take was one time, and I have total control over my own fertility..." She paused. "But I wasn't thinking about it! Besides, dad said that the majority of first generation nova’s were sterile, so I figured it didn't matter, we could deal with that in the future, my love." She looked him in the eye. "I just didn't expect to become pregnant my first time."

Connor listens intently, and when she began to cry he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him, anything to make her stop. "I love you too Aurora." he kissed her back more tenderly than he had before and listened.

She finished speaking and he looked at her, His eyes had a softness they hadn't before. "Oh Aurora, I'm sorry."

He hugged her to him and yet he smiled.

"Don't blame yourself, it takes two for this to happen. Nova children are rare, so if it's alright with you I'll look upon this as what i really see it as."

He looked at her.

"A beautiful gift to mark the beginning of a lifetime of joy and happiness with the woman i love. It's a gift I can never equal, a second treasure you've given me, that we'll never forget and treasure always."

She looked at him for a long moment, then she slide into his lap, and put her arms around his neck, then rested her head on his shoulder. She was too overwhelmed at the moment, to speak, instead she just let him hold her, sense that was what she wanted most at the moment.

Finally, she reached up, her hand on his chin, and turned him to face her, then she kissed him, with all of the intensity of emotion she was feeling. With his words of support and encouragement, he'd given her more then she had expected, and feelings that had grown for him over the week were now strengthened.

"I..." She started to speak, then found that she couldn't for several more moments. "I am yours, my love, I have nothing more to say..." That much she could say, and she turned to him, waiting, anything he wished of her, she would be more then happy to give at this point.

He kissed her back, wiping away her tears, and holding her to him. Her offer to him was more than he expected. He kept her close, making love to her tenderly a few more times throughout the night.

The fact that a new life was growing within her should have made him nervous or anxious, but all he could feel was the warmth of her next to him, the love in her eyes and touch, and passion in her lips. She was his, and he was hers.

He rubbed her stomach idly, marveling at how it had alll wrked out, and resolving to do the proper thing.

He'd ask her another question later, after he'd had time to prepare. In the morning there would be matters to see to, but for now, he focused on the woman in his arms, and beautiful gift she would give him in the fullness of time.

"I love you so much, Aurora." It as the soft tender whisper of a man truly in love, complete and unconditionally.

The young nova hadn't expected to find love in such a short time, or with another nova, but she was actually quite happy to have done so. During the night she was eagerly responsive to everything he chose to teach her, with regards to lovemaking, and as morning came around, she was completely relaxed, and she looked up at him and smiled. "Morning, beloved... what should we do now?"

Archived