Aberrant: The Middle Children of History - The Game [Mature]

Mech

"That would be pretty awesome. Though I was under the impression Second generation novas didn't have to worry about taint as much."

He smiled andcontinued her full body massage, moving rom her legs to her sides and stomach. "I believe it's your turn now."

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"We don't, it is much harder to gain taint, and I always know when I have, though it's rare I've done so, just once I gained a small bit of taint, which I spent time meditating until I purged it." She smiled at him, and leaned forward to kiss him. "I always know the state of my physical body, but in reply to your statement about the second generation, it wouldn't be for my sake, it would be for the sake of first generation novas. So, truth or dare then?"

He kissed her and she responded eagerly, she enjoyed his kisses a great deal. "Why did you stop going with those girls?" She asked as she let her arms circle around his shoulders, and pressing her fingers to his muscular body, and then she kissed him again before waiting for him to speak.

"I stopped seeing all of them with the exception of Liz because they were all just using me, interested inthe novelty of being with a nova, how association with me could help their circumstances in life greatly. They all wanted "Mech", not Connor."

There's a note of bitterness in his voice. "Liz was different. She was my girlfriend before I errupted. We'd had such big plans, but in the end I lost her because I am a nova. Her family belongs to the Church of Michael the Archangel." It was the first time she'd heard true sadness in his voice. We dated all through high school with no problems, then I had my accident. That's when I found out just how serious her church was, and I lost her to ignorance."

He looks at her. "That's all in the past now. The Sherriff closed down the local COMA two years ago. Nobody's heard from them since."

She reached out and touched him, then she put her arms around him, hugging him tightly, for a moment she was very angry at all of those girls, each of whom had hurt him in some way or another. She supposed she could say something in in reply to him but she felt it was better to simply feel with him then to say anything. Then she move back slightly, so that she could look him in the eyes.

"If it helps, Conner, I don't care about how association with you can help my circomstances, in fact, I view the media attention around you more as a liability then a bonus." She paused, then met his eyes again. "A liability that is a price I'm willing to pay to spend time with you."

"Now, your turn to pick a truth or a dare, in this case, you decide, Conner, darling, and I'll do whatever you ask." And she wondered, she ment that entirely the way she said it, anything he wanted of her, she'd give him at the moment.

"I belive you." He nods. "Truth then." He looks at her intently. "Why? You hardly know me Aurora. What did I do to get this reaction from you?"

"Not that I'm complaining, far from it. It's safe to say I'm enjoying myself right now more than I ever have, but I'm curious as to why you said yes."

It was an important question.

She looked at him a moment, her manner serious. "First off, I like you, Conner, but even that wouldn't be enough, but for your character." She paused. "The first time we meet, you offer me your help, and then continue to offer it, without complaint. Second, you have continued to show character and concern, Conner.. " She kissed him, softly, tasting his lips, encourging him to make it deeper, but letting him make the choice. Once they had finished kissing, she continued.

"Your fun, handsome, romantic, caring, playful and I believe I could grow to love you in time." She continued. "I feel competely safe to be as vulerable as can be with you, darling, and I would be your girlfriend for as long as you want, in the future..."

He pulls her down to him, his turn to embrace her passionately and kiss her in a way he hadn't yet. She may have started it but was planning on showing her still match her. "I like you to Aurora, enough that I want to do everything I can to make you happy, and prove worthy of being with you."

His hand slides down her back to squeeze her rump. "Thank you Aurora. You're a very kind young woman. Not to mention, You're not affraid to rise to a challenge and and put yourself on the line for others. You're Fun to be with, and intelligent, and Very beautiful. You're pretty much perfect Aurora, at least if I had to judge. I assure you i plan on staying with you, as long as you'll have me."

He smiled before he said one final thing. "I believe I could grow to love you too, though I don't know about it taking a lot of time, you're giving me alot of reason to as it is right now."

She smiled at him, touched, and kissed him again eagerly and enthusastically. "You don't need to prove yourself to me, darling." She'd shifted to calling him that, cause she liked the feel of it as she said it, and because it felt right.

"I don't know about being perfect, father says I'm often too impulsive and impatient, I'm rather judgemental of baseline goverment and social systems, I can't stand directive agents, and again, according to father, I'm too overconfident, though I have some trouble seeing these things at times."

She paused, and then waited to listen to what he might say.

"I'm not really qualified to comment on all of that just yet."

But from what I've seen, I think you're great as you are."

"I am curious though, if you dislike baseline governments, then why are you a municipal defender? You answer directly to the government of Seattle." He smiles slyly. "Or is that an example of your impulsiveness in action?"

He teased her lightly, one hand casually rubbing her inner thigh again, and her left foot.

"Impulsiveness, and cause Uncle John asked me.." She shived a bit as he ran his fingers over her inner thighs, and then on a thought, she changed what she was wearing again, to something even more.. revealing.. her entire eufiber suit was now nothing more then a silver collar around her neck, otherwise, she was nude. "So, here she is, your girlfriend, naked in your arms,. to do with as you please... shall I dare you to take advantage of her?"

"I won't take advantage of you."

"So I guess I lose that round. I guess there's some punishment to be done, and I have several ideas. His hands inched closer and closer to her sex. "But not here."

He picks her up and carries her to the master bedroom and gently lays her on the bed.

"Now this punishment is bound to get abit intense. You'll just have to trust that it's more a punishment for me than for you." He stood there looking down on her and smiled. The bluge in his shorts was unmistabable.

She laid down on the bed, willingly spreading her legs, and stretching her arms over her head. "This seems like something I would enjoy as much as if you had taken the dare.. " She winked at him, as she waited to see what he had in mind, certain that it would be fun.

She liked the fact that he had brought her to his room, and laid her down in his bed. "I love being in your room, with you..." She paused a moment, and she wondered, and she gave him a wicked grin. "Isn't the girl usually tied to the bed for this sort of thing?"

"Oh not for what i have in mind,though you might want it that by then end of this."

He knelt down on the bed and over her, his member hanging down where she could see, teasing her. Te reached out with one hand and gently held her in place as he kissed down her neck and then made his way to her breasts. He kissed around each nipple and then went to the right one and began to tease her with direct kisses to the areola, before pulling back and teasing her hardening nipple with the tip of her tongue. With his other hand he groped and carressed the other breast, alternating between the lightest carress and the firm squeeze of a man who could bend steel. After a while he switched inverting which breast he ministered to.

He looked at her and kissed her stomach just below her breasts and smiled. He'd been at it about two hours.

"So would you like me to continue my punishment, or do you want to do something else?" The smile on his face was that of a man quite satisfied with himself, as his left hand casually stroked the area of her sex covered in soft blonde hair.

"I assure you there's alot more I can do for punishment."

As he showed her what he had in mind, she began to shiver in pleasure, and a soft moan escaped her lips as his mouth closed around her breast, and she didn't say anything, she let him do as he pleased, indeed, before two hours were up, she was squirming on the bed, and had chosen to add something to make it easier... to hold on.

Her eufiber had now wrapped soft cords around her arms, and then a thread to each of the bedposts, holding her arms spread, mostly because she felt the need to pull on something, as she writhed in pleasure under him.. it simply felt so.. good.

When he finally drew back she was breathing just a touch harder, and his hand between her legs drew another moan of pleasure from her. "I am almost afraid to ask, now.. I put myself in your hands, darling.. do as you wish."

He smiled and began kissing down her stomach, over her bellybutton even as his hand caressed and rubbed her inner thighs and sex.

He looked up on more time and then she felt hisfinters lightly touching her slip just before his tongue darted out and gave her a good lick. She could feel his hands continue to caress and massage her hips as his tongue wriggled into her sex, darting in and out and casually licking the lips of her sex as he made efforts to drive her to pure ecstasy.

His hands didn't remain idle, alternating between caressing her breasts and rubbing her sides and thighs. Through it all he didn't say a word, finally stopping after another hour or so.

He scooted back some and rose to the kneeling position giving her a good look at huge bulge in his boxers. I think it's my turn again now. "truth or Dare?"

She squirmed and writhed under him, and his attentions, a soft moan escaping her lips now and again, as he teased and tormented her, and drew it out longer then she had went she had been doing something similar to him. When he finally called a halt, she was almost unable to hear his question... so lost in the moment she was.. "What..oh..Dare."

"I dare you to go over to my movie rack and select any movie there for us to watch together, in a position and condition of your choice in the den."

He pulled back from her and started to leave the room, looking at her laying there. "Or I can find a way to punish you."

For a moment she did nothing, still catching her breath from what he had been doing to her. She had enjoyed every moment of it, and she was almost disappointed when he stopped, but finally she nodded, and she slowly got to her feet, as her outfit shifted and changed once more, becoming something she thought all the more erotic, though it would wait for him to be certain.

"My choice, hmm? Me to wear this.. " She went over to the movie rack and selected something at random, picking something just based on his picture on the front. "I get to sit in your lap, as you get to wear nothing but your skin." She winked at him.

Connor nodded. She'd clearly elected to mix buisness and pleasure. She had no top and red and black lace hiding her sex, and scant little else. He stripped his boxers off and sat back on the couch, greatful that Asuna and Maki didn't even stir from their chairs. He smiled. "Ready when you are Aurora."

She paused to put the movie on, then slide into his lap, directly, facing him, her legs straddling his on either side, and she pressed her hands against his chest. "What did I put it, darling, cause I didn't even look at it?" She shifted on his lap until she was pressed closely against him that if she hadn't been wearing something, they would only one step away from actual intercourse.

He smiled as the movie came up. "Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. One I haven't watched a long time. An older classic now, considering there's no novas in it."

Her proximity to him, and the way she was sitting on him, rubbing against him wasn't lost on him, and he smiled bigger.

She definitely knew what she wanted and liked.

He stroked her hair idly and relaxed, doing his best to focus on other parts of her body besides the one currently only protected by a thin layer of silken lace.

She glanced over her shoulder at the movie, then smiled slightly, as she turned to kiss him, and then nuzzle his neck as she responded. "Interesting, I've never seen it before..." she was a bit curious now, and turned slightly to watch the credits.. and then as indian jones began to do some of the things that he did in the movie, she looked back at Conner. "I thought you said there were no nova's in this movie? His actions seem a bit like a nova's to me."

"Well nobody knew what novas were back then and Harrison ford was a carpenter before becoming one of the biggest actors of all time. He might be a nova, but I'm more than willing t believe he was a baseline who was exceptionally good. He got sick in production with common diseases and such, and got hurt many times.. Yet he persevered and made his movies."

He rubs her stomach idly as the movie continues. She wasn't really teasing him as bad as he thought she might and he relaxed some. "I still find it hard to believe you never saw this movie. I realize it's 40 years old, but still it's classic."

"Though to be fair I'm glad I'm the one who gets to watch it with you the first time you see it."

Perhaps she would have been teasing him more, except now she was a bit more interested in the move, and she turned in his arms somewhat, so that she could watch the movie, and tease him a bit as it played.

"I've heard of it, but no, I never saw it, though I did watch a lot of the classics." She ran a finger over his shoulders, and slide it down his spine, and leaned forward to nibble on his ear a moment.

In a soft tone that he could hear, almost a whisper. "If it wasn't for your limits, darling, neither of us would be wearing anything now."

He smiles and rubs her thighs. "If it weren't for my limits my dear, we wouldn't be sitting here like this, relaxing in each other's arms, watching classic movies and thinking about just how misguided my limits might be."

He smiles and leans over to kiss the back of her neck. "The fact that you've respected my somewhat selfish boundaries means alot to me Aurora, and has only deepened my respect for you. It makes you truly special in my book, and makes me a very happy man."

"Ah, well, when the movie is over, perhaps we should change things somewhat, both of us getting dressed and snuggle instead of playing sexual games, dancing around the limits, but not going over them, hmm?" She kissed him softly, and then rested her head on his shoulder, she enjoyed teasing him, but there would be other times for that.

"I like the fact you stick to your principles on that, Conner, darling." Besides, she was quite certain of him by now, he'd be willing to play around his principles, but not go over them.

He smiled. "That would be a nice change."

He leaned in and whispered in her ear as he nibbled on it softly. "Though I warn you, There are times where clothing can make a woman even more sexually appealing, not to mention add a whole host of sensual delights one can subject and be subjected to."

They sat together and finished the movie, then each got dressed.

Connor for his part wore khaki shorts and a button down shirt, with boxers beneath. He returned to the den and waited for Aurora there as she changed, wondering what would happen next.

"I beleive it's your turn to come up with something."

She shivered a bit bit as he nibbled on her ear, enjoying the feel of his touch, before responding to his words. "That's a matter of style and presense, darling, and I've noticed it, though your impressive with or without."

She changed quite easly, turning the eufiber into jeans and blouse, though she left her feet bare. "Truth or Dare, hmm? How about something simple, I want to just spend some time together for a while, with your arms around me, so I dare you to pick a place where we can simply sit together in one another's arms and talk for a while."

Connor Nodded and smiled. he led her up the stairs and out onto the Veranda on one side of the house. It had several tables, and chairs and Of particular interest to Connor, A very large, Very tough hammock. There was a gentle Breeze blowing in the Seventy five degree weather. The Hammock was in the shade and would remain so for some time until the sun began to set.

"Will this be pleasant enough for you Aurora, or would you like to go out somewhere?"

On the lake, several sailboats could be seen, enjoying the wind and good weather.

Connor sits next to her, but only for a moment as he lays out his full length in the hammock and looks up at her. "I don't actually own a sailboat, but the big one in the boathouse is mine. We can take it out sometime and go fishing in the gulf."

"So what would you like to talk about my dear?"

She looks down at him and then lays down next to him, her back against his chest, and draws his arms around her, so that his arms are around her, and she then leans her head against his shoulder, closing her eyes a moment, to simply enjoy the feeling of his arms around her. "Anything." She responded, with her eyes still closed.. "You decide, darling."

"My favorite memory?" She paused, thinking for a bit, then shivered slightly as he nibbled on her ear. "That's hard, I've lots of good memories, but one comes to mind, of walking on the bottom of the ocean, in the middle of a coral reef, with the sunlight shinning down though the water above, it was beautiful.. but so was the time I was on the moon, looking down at the earth, seeing the beautiful colors of the earth below. I'd like to see the rings of saturn someday."

"I love the view of Earth from Space. Our world is among the most beautiful and breathtaking things I've beheld in my life."

He smiles and kisses her cheek. "Though recently I've added another heavenly body to that list."

"I've gone diving, but never like that, and not since I was a nova. We did it a few times fishing around the oil rigs."

A cool breze passes and he smiles. "Now this I could really get used to."

With her eyes still closed, she slides her hands over his, and then curls her fingers around his. "I'm going to suspend the rules, slightly, darling, if that's ok with you, for the time being, I want to stay here in your arms, so.. no dares, just truth for a while, hmm?" She responded to his statement, as she rested there in his arms, letting the hammock rock, and she asked him a question. "And what's your favorite memory?"

"Fine with me. It's your game after all."

"My Favorite memory?"

He considers and smiles. "like you it's hard to pin just one."

"I remember being ten and winning my first Fishing Tournament. Dad and Ashton and I fished together the whole day. We got sunburnt and caught tons of fish but nothing that would win, then as we were packing to leave I caught this monster speckled trout and ended up winning the tournament and a boat in the process. It may not seem like much, but I remember fighting that fish better than any other, because it never gave up and as soon as we got it in the boat the line broke. It almost got away."

I remember the first time my brother showed me a Gundam series. I was six and it was Gundam SEED. The robots looked so cool, and I didn't understand everything, but he loved the show and of course like most little brothers i liked what he did. That first night though we watched the first eight episodes."

"My erruption ranks pretty high up there too. Not because I became a nova, but because I was able to save the lives of six people in the two cars that were also knocked over. I'l never forget that feeling of satisfaction."

She listens for a momment, then turns around in his arms, to face him in the hammock. "Those sound like some exciting moments, and they tell me a bit more about you, darling." She then kissed him, which was the main reason she had turned around, so that she could, and she drew out the kiss as long as he would let her. "So, your turn for a question."

Archived