Mutants & Masterminds: Galactic League - Scheherazade's Medical Bay

Krul

The Medical Bay was actually quite large, for such a small crew complement, but then, it was designed not just for the crew, but for anyone else they might manage to rescue and who needed medical attention.

The Bay was seperated into a number of special compartments, including technical office for the Ship's Doctor to make reports, check personal files, and pull up a profile of any particular medical problem. All kind of medical equipment, from scanning equipment to medical testing equipment, were found here. There were at least 2 dozen medical beds as well, for recoperating patients, as well as two rooms that could be quarenteed from the rest of the ship.

Except in rare cases, at least one of Amanda's duplicates, as the ship doctor can be found here.

Sapphire looked over her slim, bare shoulder at Namiah talking with Amanda, sensing the familiarity between them. Deciding to let them talk without her as a distraction, she decided to head to the Medical Bay immediately. Sapphire closed her eyes and dissipated into particles of twinkling sapphire.

She rematerialized just inside the pristinely white medical bay, her eyes drawn to the graceful Amanda sitting at a monitor. Her psychic senses noticed the thread linking her to another of her selves. Turning her head, she saw the other Amanda stepping out of a frosted white tube that streched floor to ceiling, the front recessed into the floor.

Sapphire's luscious lipped smile managed to include both Amandas. "Mmmm, it seems I have the pleasure of being both first and second, since Kaien decided to take his time." She swayed further into the room, heels clicking on the polished floor. "Will both of you being taking care of me?"

The impossibly beautiful Elan's entire expression and bearing said she would love nothing more, and that they would love it too.

Ship's Doctor

Amanda.. and Amanda looked up, and then smiled slightly as Sapphire appeared within the Medical Bay. "Your early, I see.. but sense Kaien has yet to arrive, then I guess we must begin with who we have." She stood up and moved so that she was beside herself, and circled around Sapphire a moment, one eyebrow raised slightly at the feel of her emotions.

"We should maintain some distance, at least, with regards to this." She paused. "But I forget, your of the Dancers, they reject the idea personal distance even in a professional situation."

She sighed then chuckled softly. "I need to maintain someone on duty when Kaien or the next person arrives, though I'm sure if I gave you my complete and undivided attention of all my person, you'd certainly find a way for all of us to enjoy it. Please, follow me to the next room."

Of of the duplicates would lead Sapphire into a room, which was filled with readouts on the walls, and a tube of soft blue light in the center. "If you would remove anything and everything you wearing, even jewelry, and step into the light, we'll begin"

Sapphire laughed softly, delighted. "Ah, if only more understood. I'm sure there is a time for personal distance, but I have never seen the need. One of the Dancers' ancient philosophers, Jagger was his name, once said, 'It is alright leting yourself go, as long as you can get yourself back.'"

Sapphire followed the one Amanda to the other room, her gleaming eyes tracing the Doctor's pleasant contours.

Originally Posted By: Amanda
"If you would remove anything and everything you wearing, even jewelry, and step into the light, we'll begin"

Sapphire chuckled, her voice a velvety caress. "I have said that before." With practiced ease, she removed her garments, taking special care of the dress that Chance had conjured. Her jewelry, made of pure sapphire, vanished in flashes of blue light. Amanda could help but gasp as the glorious beauty of this woman, her body seemingly too perfect to be real, yet it seemed impossible to have been crafted by mortal hands.

Exerting her meager telekinetic gifts, Sapphire floated gracefully backward in the cylinder of soft blue light, her eyes never leaving Amanda's. "Are you going to join me?" Sapphire asked with an enticing smile and gesturing finger. "I'm sure you would enjoy it so much, even your other selves would exult in the sensations."

Amanda & Kaien

The other Duplicate stood up from her location when Kaien arrived, "Not completely a matter of protocol, we need a complete scan, updated sense your last physical. If you'll follow me." A different room next too the one she'd taken Sapphire into, but on the inside identical, with the soft tube of blue light shining down the center.

"If you would disrobe, and remove everything you have on you, even jewelry, and step into the light, we'll begin the deep scan."

Amandra & Sapphire

"As much as it sounds like it might be fun, I am afraid I am going to have to decline, it will interfere with the readings. That was why I had you undress" She paused a moment, to give Sapphire a look up and down her perfect form, being bisexual, she couldn't help but be attracted. "The lovely view is simply a bonus." She tapped something in the air, a computer display screen simply appeared, and she made a few notations with a stylus that she took from her pocket.

Instantly everyone one of the display screens in the room suddenly showed Sapphire, only this was a deep scan, so each screen showed and displayed a different system, minus the others, each of them holographicly projected at some point around her, and perfectly mirroring her actions.

Her skeleton alone, her muscular system, her nervous system, her circulatory system, even a brain scan showing her brain waves, and a energy overlay of her body with display showing psychic readouts, the last of which were showing incredible levels of power.

"Fascinating, did you know the cell structure of some parts of your body are crystalline?"

Kaien grunted, knowing he had to disrobe. It wasn't that he was ashamed of his build, but he saw the scars covering his body as proof of his weakness, not the proof of his dedication to the corps that others who knew of them said they were.

He took off the overcoat and gloves, revealing scars starting from the backs of his hands and running the entire length of his arms. From there he removed his boots and pants, revealling the huge jagged gash scars that covered his feet and legs. Finally he removed his shirt and undergarments, revealing heavy scaring across his back, four large slash marks from a set of claws across his chest, and The puckered oblong shaped scar where the energy scimitar had nearly struck his heart.

Seeing how many scars he had, it was nothing short of amazing that he didn't have any across his face or neck.

He stepped into the scanner and sighed. "Begin whenever you are ready Doctor." Despite his reticience to disrobe it wasn't that he was shy, just his ideas about what his scars represented.

Amanda and Kaien

She blinked as she looked at his scars, and her breath caught in sympathy for a moment. Of course, he was also worth a look, just for the sake of a look, he was a handsome man after all. She didn't say anything, however, knowing how uncomfortable he was, from her sensing his emotions.

"Relax, Commander, this is not going to hurt, and I have no preconceptions about your scars. You are a handsome man regardless." She tapped the air a moment, and suddenly a dozen holographic displays formed around him, much like the one's around Sapphire. Of course, she was the only one would could see both, if she chose, looking out of the eyes of both duplicates, Sapphire and Kaien could only see the one's around them.

She entered the Medbay shortly after Kaien and found herself fascinated by the duplicates of Dr. Terrance. Everything was so new and amazing for her and she stood there just for a minute watching the Doctors and her crewmates. Finally one of the Amandas took notice of her and smiled warmly.

“Just follow me, I don’t bite.”

Chance did as asked and disrobed. It didn’t take long since she wore nothing else underneath the full cloak that covered her entire body. She stepped into the tube that took a full scan of her body and waited patiently for the results.

Kaien nodded his thanks for her compliment. I didn't think himself that handsome, especially in comparisson to Sapphire's beauty, but he wasn't in the mood to point it out.

He relaxed and allowed her to finish her scan, the tension visibly seeming to drain from him.

Originally Posted By: [Chance
]She entered the Medbay shortly after Kaien and found herself fascinated by the duplicates of Dr. Terrance. Everything was so new and amazing for her and she stood there just for a minute watching the Doctors and her crewmates. Finally one of the Amandas took notice of her and smiled warmly.

“Just follow me, I don’t bite.”

Chance did as asked and disrobed. It didn’t take long since she wore nothing else underneath the full cloak that covered her entire body. She stepped into the tube that took a full scan of her body and waited patiently for the results.

She raised her eyebrow slightly at Chance's appearance under the cloak, but she didn't say anything, as apparently that was part of her skin. As the scan begun, her skeleton system started to appear, and then suddenly all of the images began to blur.. and the room turned to red lights... as the blurs began to take on demonic forms.

ALERT! HALT SCAN!DIMENSIONAL INVASION IMMANENT! MEDICAL BAY #3 IN FULL ISOLATION!

The demon forms began to take full shape, as though somehow they had been been summoned, straight out of their prison within Chance, fortunately, there were only four of them, and they were not yet fully formed.

"Deactivate Scan, active holy rune protection system!!" The room filled with a dozen glowing holy runes that caused the demonic figures to scream in pain, and then somehow be reabsorbed into chance.

Amanda reached out to touch Chance's shoulder. "I sorry, that was my fault, I should have asked if there was something I needed to take into account before making the scan. And now I am going to have to get a enchanter to recharge those runes, I've only one charge left."

Originally Posted By: Kaien
Kaien nodded his thanks for her compliment. I didn't think himself that handsome, especially in comparison to Sapphire's beauty, but he wasn't in the mood to point it out.

He relaxed and allowed her to finish her scan, the tension visibly seeming to drain from him.

She went over the scan, and about part way into it, her eyes widened suddenly in alarm, because of what happened with chance. "Oh, my, that was really stupid of me, I should have asked Chance more before I began my scan." She shook herself, then looked at Kaien.

"My applogies, something happen with Chance that required my full attention for a moment, and was a reminder, that working with mystic arts, one has to be careful." She let herself look him over, in part to distract herself from that misstep.

"I must say, the scars add a certain roguish charm, Commander, and don't worry about not comparing to Sapphire, I don't think anyone can, but that doesn't make you any less handsome." She winked at him, before turning back to the scanners and updating herself on his complete physical. "I could possibly remove the scars, if you wanted them removed."

"Of Course, take your time."

hen she mentioned what he was thinking about he remembered she had empathic ability as well. "I'm going to have to learn to be careful with my thoughts on this ship I can tell that now."

When she mentioned removing the scars his eyes darkened considerably. "No, they're just something I have to bare with for now. Perhaps one day though."

"Of Course, take your time."

hen she mentioned what he was thinking about he remembered she had empathic ability as well. "I'm going to have to learn to be careful with my thoughts on this ship I can tell that now."

When she mentioned removing the scars his eyes darkened considerably. "No, they're just something I have to bare with for now. Perhaps one day though."

"I'm an empath, Commander, not a telepath, I'm not able to read thoughts, just emotions, and somehow, I don't think you can really hide those perfectly." She reached out and touched a point on the skeletal display. "Took a serious break here, has the bone given you any issues, tinges or phantom pains?"

Originally Posted By: Krul

She raised her eyebrow slightly at Chance's appearance under the cloak, but she didn't say anything, as apparently that was part of her skin. As the scan begun, her skeleton system started to appear, and then suddenly all of the images began to blur.. and the room turned to red lights... as the blurs began to take on demonic forms.

ALERT! HALT SCAN!DIMENSIONAL INVASION IMMANENT! MEDICAL BAY #3 IN FULL ISOLATION!

Chance gasped when she felt something tearing her up from inside. Something was seriously going wrong but she found no voice to speak.

The demon forms began to take full shape, as though somehow they had been been summoned, straight out of their prison within Chance, fortunately, there were only four of them, and they were not yet fully formed.

"Deactivate Scan, active holy rune protection system!!" The room filled with a dozen glowing holy runes that caused the demonic figures to scream in pain, and then somehow be reabsorbed into chance.

As the Demons took advantage of the moment Chance helplessly watched as they took control of her body and using her as a gate to step through. She tried to fight them back but it seemed as if her defenses were totally stripped from her. Suddenly something happened and Chance felt a searing pain burning across her skin sending the Demons back from where they came. She wanted to scream but no sound escaped her mouth which was wide agape. Instead she gasped again and stumbled against the tube barely able to hold herself upright.

Amanda reached out to touch Chance's shoulder. "I sorry, that was my fault, I should have asked if there was something I needed to take into account before making the scan. And now I am going to have to get a enchanter to recharge those runes, I've only one charge left."

Chance just nodded as silent tears ran down her cheeks. She didn't feel fear, that was stripped from her when the demons merged with her body but she still felt pain. As Amanda removed her hand it left a brief mark that looked as if she had burnt her skin but it quickly faded leaving nothing but a small trail of smoke behind. "I... I...", she tried to speak but her mouth was dry like a desert. With a hoarse voice she managed to croak, "Can I go now?"

Chance gasped when she felt something tearing her up from inside. Something was seriously going wrong but she found no voice to speak.

As the Demons took advantage of the moment Chance helplessly watched as they took control of her body and using her as a gate to step through. She tried to fight them back but it seemed as if her defenses were totally stripped from her. Suddenly something happened and Chance felt a searing pain burning across her skin sending the Demons back from where they came. She wanted to scream but no sound escaped her mouth which was wide agape. Instead she gasped again and stumbled against the tube barely able to hold herself upright.

Chance just nodded as silent tears ran down her cheeks. She didn't feel fear, that was stripped from her when the demons merged with her body but she still felt pain. As Amanda removed her hand it left a brief mark that looked as if she had burnt her skin but it quickly faded leaving nothing but a small trail of smoke behind. "I... I...", she tried to speak but her mouth was dry like a desert. With a hoarse voice she managed to croak, "Can I go now?"

"I'm really sorry, the room is now in lockdown, for the next 5 minutes, your not going to be able to move from this room for the next few minutes.. and I havn't finished the physical." She paused a moment. "I'm going to have to reconfigure the system to different one, something that doesn't trigger magical effects, it means my readings aren't going to be perfect, but we''ll just have to settle for that." She reached out to Chance again, and touched her forehead a moment, then went to a side of the room, opening a cabinet on the wall, and then returned holding a drink in one hand. "Here, this is a pain killer, it should help."

Amandra & Sapphire

"As much as it sounds like it might be fun, I am afraid I am going to have to decline, it will interfere with the readings. That was why I had you undress" She paused a moment, to give Sapphire a look up and down her perfect form, being bisexual, she couldn't help but be attracted. "The lovely view is simply a bonus." She tapped something in the air, a computer display screen simply appeared, and she made a few notations with a stylus that she took from her pocket.

Instantly everyone one of the display screens in the room suddenly showed Sapphire, only this was a deep scan, so each screen showed and displayed a different system, minus the others, each of them holographicly projected at some point around her, and perfectly mirroring her actions.

Her skeleton alone, her muscular system, her nervous system, her circulatory system, even a brain scan showing her brain waves, and a energy overlay of her body with display showing psychic readouts, the last of which were showing incredible levels of power.

"Fascinating, did you know the cell structure of some parts of your body are crystalline?"

"Pity, there are so many other things we could have done undressed rather than official business. Oh, well, I will have to get to know you, all of the yous, later then." Sapphire smiled, those lips promising exquisite delights, as she sensed the appreciation and desire from the other woman (women?).

Sapphire glanced at the holographic displays, though all the details didn't make total sense to her. Her captivating eyes narrowed for a moment, and with a gossamer touch that Amanda didn't notice, Sapphire pulled the medical knowledge from her mind. That's better.

Her eyes widened when she saw the crystalline structure to some of her cells. "I have heard of this, some of the other Crystalline Blossoms show such features and some can take a completely crystalline form. Diamond Chrysanthemum is always that way. It wasn't anything I had thought about though, till now anyway."

"No nothing Major, he said flatly. Every now and then there's a dull ache, mostly when I'm downside awhile and the weather changes."

"No other abnormalities I hope."

"Nope, nothing unexpected, your in excellent health, I recommend getting that bone touched up, but it is hardly urgent." She looked it over a moment longer, then nodded, and stepped back, touching a print on one wall. "Record and Lock Medical records, can only be inspected by Ship's Doctor, or Lieutenant Commander Kaien Saotome." She touched another signal and all of the displays vanished, leaving him standing naked and alone in the center of the light. "While's a lovely view, Commander, and I admit to enjoying it, we're done now."

Originally Posted By: Sapphire Rose

Amandra & Sapphire

"Pity, there are so many other things we could have done undressed rather than official business. Oh, well, I will have to get to know you, all of the yous, later then." Sapphire smiled, those lips promising exquisite delights, as she sensed the appreciation and desire from the other woman (women?).

Sapphire glanced at the holographic displays, though all the details didn't make total sense to her. Her captivating eyes narrowed for a moment, and with a gossamer touch that Amanda didn't notice, Sapphire pulled the medical knowledge from her mind. That's better.

Her eyes widened when she saw the crystalline structure to some of her cells. "I have heard of this, some of the other Crystalline Blossoms show such features and some can take a completely crystalline form. Diamond Chrysanthemum is always that way. It wasn't anything I had thought about though, till now anyway."

"Hmm, if some of your other enclave have done it, then potentially, with your psychic power you could do it as well." She pointed to some part some of the bone structure, within which were tiny, microscopic crystalline cells. "It might take a lot of work and meditation however, but I think it could be done. As it is, these cells amplify your psychic power by an order of magnitude." She paused a moment, then turned her gaze onto Sapphire and raised an eyebrow.

She then reached out and touched her shoulder. "No hiding attraction for one another from a fellow empath, is there? However, from the feel of it, you need to refine your reception slightly, however, my dear... I'm sure you can do it, from these readings you should be able to. If you like, I'll teach you as we would a Tai Ceti child?"

Kaien visibly relaxed and in a feat of blinging speed and control used his telekinesis to clothe himself in almost record time. Once done he nodded to the Doctor. "I look forward to serving with you doctor, tank you for your kind words."

He smiles.

"I hope to get to know you better, those I'd prefer if it weren't from frequent trips to the infirmiry."

Kaien visibly relaxed and in a feat of blinging speed and control used his telekinesis to clothe himself in almost record time. Once done he nodded to the Doctor. "I look forward to serving with you doctor, tank you for your kind words."

He smiles.

"I hope to get to know you better, those I'd prefer if it weren't from frequent trips to the infirmary."

She reaches out to touch his hand, then clasp it in hers a moment. "It would be my delight, please call me Amanda, there's no need to be too formal, we're going to be spending years together, after all, getting to know one another is part of that."

There for a moment as she made contact with him, she could see his dark blue eyes lighten several shades and he nodded. "Kaien then, Amanda. And yes, I hope our tour together is a long one, as that would mean this team's synergy is exceptional."

He offers her a rare smile. "From what I've seen thus far it may not be easy, but this team hasall the bases covered, especially with a doctor such as you with us to tend our injurues, Captain Daylan to lead us, and T'aeng's years of experience to guide us."

Kataran saw that Kaien and Sapphire had disappeared, presumably to medical, so he set off towards the Medibay himself. He arrived as Kaien was finishing off, and waited for him to leave before drawing one of the Doctor's attention to himself.

No hiding attraction for one another from a fellow empath, is there? However, from the feel of it, you need to refine your reception slightly, however, my dear... I'm sure you can do it, from these readings you should be able to. If you like, I'll teach you as we would a Tai Ceti child?"

Sapphire covered Amanda's hand on her shoulder with one of her own, her touch light and promising. "I think I would like to be taught be you, Amanda, all of you." The curve of Sapphire's lips deepened as she recalled the tactile manner in which the Tai Ceti help teach a child emotional reception. "I would like that a lot, and perhaps you can learn something as well."

A sudden pulse of pleasure made Amanda go weak in the knees, the following thrum on the cord of her desire nearly making her gasp.

"I'm really sorry, the room is now in lockdown, for the next 5 minutes, your not going to be able to move from this room for the next few minutes.. and I havn't finished the physical." She paused a moment. "I'm going to have to reconfigure the system to different one, something that doesn't trigger magical effects, it means my readings aren't going to be perfect, but we''ll just have to settle for that." She reached out to Chance again, and touched her forehead a moment, then went to a side of the room, opening a cabinet on the wall, and then returned holding a drink in one hand. "Here, this is a pain killer, it should help."

Chance thankfully took the painkiller and downed the drink in one gulp craning her neck and looking up to the ceiling. With a heavy sigh she accepted her fate and waited patiently for the painkiller to kick in. Amazingly it took only a few seconds and long drawn breaths to ease the immediate pain she felt. After another minute or two the pain was totally gone and she actually felt quiet good.

Watching Amanda reconfigure the scanner Chance wondered what other unexpected events would await her. One thing was for sure – her life wasn’t hers anymore. Her fate had slipped out of her hands and was now taking its own course.

Originally Posted By: Rorx
Kataran saw that Kaien and Sapphire had disappeared, presumably to medical, so he set off towards the Medibay himself. He arrived as Kaien was finishing off, and waited for him to leave before drawing one of the Doctor's attention to himself.

She reached out and saw his hesitation, then touched his shoulder. "No worries, Lieutenant, everything will go fine, come with me." She lead him into another room with a blue light, she had about seven rooms that could be configured to this purpose, though they could easily be shifted to other purposes as well. "If you will remove everything you wearing, and I mean even jewelry, and step into the blue light, we'll begin."

Chance thankfully took the painkiller and downed the drink in one gulp craning her neck and looking up to the ceiling. With a heavy sigh she accepted her fate and waited patiently for the painkiller to kick in. Amazingly it took only a few seconds and long drawn breaths to ease the immediate pain she felt. After another minute or two the pain was totally gone and she actually felt quiet good.

Watching Amanda reconfigure the scanner Chance wondered what other unexpected events would await her. One thing was for sure – her life wasn’t hers anymore. Her fate had slipped out of her hands and was now taking its own course.

Once the system was properly reconfigured, Amanda reactivated it, and the mystical symbols on her skin were displayed with every one of the holographic displays this time. She began to check the readings, as she tried to deal with the magical influx to each of them. "Ok, Ensign, or shall I call you Chance?" She paused a moment. "Sorry, I am getting ahead of myself, anyway, I'm going to need your aid and cooperation here, more then I would need otherwise. I need you to describe the powers and abilities you can derive from your prisoners, how much control you have over them, and the effects of that power, and I need you to move your body in just about every position you can think of, stretching in general I mean. Also, I need to know if you can shift the position of that armor or skin on your own, and if you can, I need it in different configurations."

No hiding attraction for one another from a fellow empath, is there? However, from the feel of it, you need to refine your reception slightly, however, my dear... I'm sure you can do it, from these readings you should be able to. If you like, I'll teach you as we would a Tai Ceti child?"

Sapphire covered Amanda's hand on her shoulder with one of her own, her touch light and promising. "I think I would like to be taught be you, Amanda, all of you." The curve of Sapphire's lips deepened as she recalled the tactile manner in which the Tai Ceti help teach a child emotional reception. "I would like that a lot, and perhaps you can learn something as well."

A sudden pulse of pleasure made Amanda go weak in the knees, the following thrum on the cord of her desire nearly making her gasp.

She almost fell to her knees from what Sapphire was doing to her, and she reached out to grab the young woman's shoulders. "Please Sapphire, as an empath, I have more vulnerability to empathic powers then someone who isn't." She was quite conscious too, now that she was holding onto the lovely young woman.. the lovely.. naked.. young woman. She decreased contact with her other selves to the absolute minimum, to try and protect herself from whatever might come next.

There for a moment as she made contact with him, she could see his dark blue eyes lighten several shades and he nodded. "Kaien then, Amanda. And yes, I hope our tour together is a long one, as that would mean this team's synergy is exceptional."

He offers her a rare smile. "From what I've seen thus far it may not be easy, but this team has all the bases covered, especially with a doctor such as you with us to tend our injuries, Captain Daylan to lead us, and T'aeng's years of experience to guide us."

"And a warrior to guard us, do not discount your own merits, Kaien." She shivered a moment, as Sapphire did what she did in the other room, even as she closed the connection from this end, not completely, sense she really couldn't, but even with it closed she could still sense some of what was happening. At that moment, a consensus went through their combined mind, and they decided that Sapphire's Amanda would simply have to yield to whatever Sapphire wanted.

Kaien saw the shiver and concern marred his features. "What's wrong Amanda? Is everything alright?" Reflexively he laid a calming hand on her shoulder.

"Is there something I can help with?"

She looked up at Kaien, and she felt a flash of desire as a side effect from her sister self. "Nothing you can do, really, Kaien, it's simply our lack of preparation of dealing with an Elan quite like Sapphire.. we've cut our connection to the bare minimum, but our sister self is completely entranced, at this point even want's to be... despite our initial intent to maintain a certain distance."

"Ah, I see. She has that effect on people. You're lucky you were able cut the link to the others, else you'd all be in there." It was clear he didn't think that would be unpleasant, just maybe abit awkward.

The voice of experience was speaking, though it wasn't particularly bitter. "Sapphire is a good person, she just doesn't see why others insist on personal boundaries."

"Her freedom of self and spirit can be refreshing don't get me wrong, there's just a time and a place for it."

He sent a thought out to Sapphire, sure she could hear it. "If you'll let the Doctor do her job Sapphire, You and I can go catch up if you want. You're making her uncomfortable."

Once the system was properly reconfigured, Amanda reactivated it, and the mystical symbols on her skin were displayed with every one of the holographic displays this time. She began to check the readings, as she tried to deal with the magical influx to each of them. "Ok, Ensign, or shall I call you Chance?" She paused a moment. "Sorry, I am getting ahead of myself, anyway, I'm going to need your aid and cooperation here, more then I would need otherwise. I need you to describe the powers and abilities you can derive from your prisoners, how much control you have over them, and the effects of that power, and I need you to move your body in just about every position you can think of, stretching in general I mean. Also, I need to know if you can shift the position of that armor or skin on your own, and if you can, I need it in different configurations."

“Chance is fine”, she answered watching Amanda through curios eyes and nodded while she listened to her queries.

While she started to stretch, move and turn around in every conceivable way Chance tried to explain what the Legion did to her. “The Legion constantly tries to seduce me with promises for more power and might. I believe there is nothing I couldn’t do if I really wanted it. Aside from that I’ve been granted knowledge about the Arcane that goes beyond most of what the Elder’s of the Circle know. I feel no fear, I don’t get tired and I never sleep. Actually, I mustn’t sleep so I just meditate and enter a trance to keep them at bay. If I let go and let my sub conscious take over they’ll quickly usurp my body and then… then they’d break free. The Legion also greatly enhanced my magical powers I formerly possessed. I used to be a mediocre member of the Circle and a sub par student. The powers I wield now scare most of the witches of my coven and my own magic has increased beyond anything I thought ever possible. I can summon that power without much danger but the Legion always tries to corrupt my actions. Do you want me to access the Shemhazai Sorcery? The more I access it, the more it will take control of my body. I’ve learned to control it to a certain degree… if you think it’s save I’ll demonstrate.”

Chance was oddly impartial to that statement. As if scientists and magicians have asked her many times before to “demonstrate”.

Kataran nods and starts to disrobe, "Certainly Doctor, although you should have been sent the results of a similar scan I had only a week ago during my transfer. As far as I know nothing would have changed in that time."

Having stripped he steps into the light with no signs of self-consciousness.

Originally Posted By: Rorx
Kataran nods and starts to disrobe, "Certainly Doctor, although you should have been sent the results of a similar scan I had only a week ago during my transfer. As far as I know nothing would have changed in that time."

Having stripped he steps into the light with no signs of self-consciousness.

"Perhaps, but updating such data upon joining your new command is part of League policy, especially sense sometimes data can change ever over short period of time. There are thousands of ways you can change in an instant, depending on what you are exposed to. Archon, for example, was just such an individual, transforming into the Transhuman being he is now in a instant." She accessed the functions she had for the others, and a moment later had a number of holigraphic representations of his various systems.

"Please Sapphire, as an empath, I have more vulnerability to empathic powers then someone who isn't." She was quite conscious too, now that she was holding onto the lovely young woman.. the lovely.. naked.. young woman. She decreased contact with her other selves to the absolute minimum, to try and protect herself from whatever might come next.

*Oh, I'm quite aware that empaths feel emotions more acutely, Amanda, I just wanted to make sure all of you could feel it.* As Sapphire began kissing the fingers that rested on one of her bare shoulders, she decreased the pressure she exerted on Amanda, leaving the desire and pleasure as a heady, background hum.

Sapphire pressed her body close to the Doctor's, her supple lips trailed up Amanda's arm, then began nuzzling at her neck, her tongue tracing the contours of the graceful doctor's delicate ear before ending with a spine-tingling kiss on the mouth, Sapphire's tongue deft and probing. *That is only a taste, to keep you waiting for our lesson.*

"If you'll let the Doctor do her job Sapphire, You and I can go catch up if you want. You're making her uncomfortable."

Kaien could hear Sapphire's mental giggle as she pulled back from Amanda, though she at first seemed reluctant to let go. Amanda settled to helping Sapphire put her clothes back on, her hands lingering, much to the gorgeous Elan's delight. *I don't think the Doctor is in anyway uncomfortable, Kaien. But no worry, we're almost done... for now. And of course, I'll make time for you - I'm sure you have more scars to show me and more stories to tell, and I have a few new tricks to show you too, since last time.*

“Chance is fine”, she answered watching Amanda through curious eyes and nodded while she listened to her queries.

While she started to stretch, move and turn around in every conceivable way Chance tried to explain what the Legion did to her. “The Legion constantly tries to seduce me with promises for more power and might. I believe there is nothing I couldn’t do if I really wanted it. Aside from that I’ve been granted knowledge about the Arcane that goes beyond most of what the Elder’s of the Circle know. I feel no fear, I don’t get tired and I never sleep. Actually, I mustn’t sleep so I just meditate and enter a trance to keep them at bay. If I let go and let my sub conscious take over they’ll quickly usurp my body and then… then they’d break free. The Legion also greatly enhanced my magical powers I formerly possessed. I used to be a mediocre member of the Circle and a sub par student. The powers I wield now scare most of the witches of my coven and my own magic has increased beyond anything I thought ever possible. I can summon that power without much danger but the Legion always tries to corrupt my actions. Do you want me to access the Shemhazai Sorcery? The more I access it, the more it will take control of my body. I’ve learned to control it to a certain degree… if you think it’s save I’ll demonstrate.”

Chance was oddly impartial to that statement. As if scientists and magicians have asked her many times before to “demonstrate”.

Amanda looked somewhat concerned as she explained the situation, even as the reconfigured system began to update information, at a slower and more careful rate obtained from Chance's movements and actions. "I'm not entirely certain it sounds like a good idea, it could have all sorts of ramifications, from what you are explaining to me." She begins to inspect what she can of Chance's skeletal system. "But, I'm also thinking I should perhaps have readings of such things for your file."

*Oh, I'm quite aware that empaths feel emotions more acutely, Amanda, I just wanted to make sure all of you could feel it.* As Sapphire began kissing the fingers that rested on one of her bare shoulders, she decreased the pressure she exerted on Amanda, leaving the desire and pleasure as a heady, background hum.

Sapphire pressed her body close to the Doctor's, her supple lips trailed up Amanda's arm, then began nuzzling at her neck, her tongue tracing the contours of the graceful doctor's delicate ear before ending with a spine-tingling kiss on the mouth, Sapphire's tongue deft and probing. *That is only a taste, to keep you waiting for our lesson.*

Kaien could hear Sapphire's mental giggle as she pulled back from Amanda, though she at first seemed reluctant to let go. Amanda settled to helping Sapphire put her clothes back on, her hands lingering, much to the gorgeous Elan's delight. *I don't think the Doctor is in anyway uncomfortable, Kaien. But no worry, we're almost done... for now. And of course, I'll make time for you - I'm sure you have more scars to show me and more stories to tell, and I have a few new tricks to show you too, since last time.*

Amanda shivered in pleasure and anticipation, and was visibly reluctant to draw back from Sapphire, but slowly managed and helped Sapphire get dressed. She was quite well aware by now, that she was almost helpless against the effect of Sapphire's presence. She did have the presence of mind to save and record the personal data, as well as lock it out from all but herself and Sapphire.

Amanda looked somewhat concerned as she explained the situation, even as the reconfigured system began to update information, at a slower and more careful rate obtained from Chance's movements and actions. "I'm not entirely certain it sounds like a good idea, it could have all sorts of ramifications, from what you are explaining to me." She begins to inspect what she can of Chance's skeletal system. "But, I'm also thinking I should perhaps have readings of such things for your file."

“Does that mean ‘yes’ or ‘no’? I can’t really tell what you want from me, Dr. Terrance. The issue is, no matter what I do when I access the Shemhazai Sorcery you can never predict what will happen. The only constant is that it’ll change my body, starting from my back and spreading over my entire body. I can’t tell you what kind of sorcery is ‘safe’ and what not. What shall I demonstrate? Do you have anything particular in mind? Like I said everything is possible using magic and there is no spell I cannot weave or cast.”

Chance voice bore no pride or expressed any admiration for her own capabilities. It was something that she had to accept. Amanda could imagine that if someone else would wield such power that it would corrupt that person but Chance had no ‘lust’ for power. She could not feel any indication that Chance desire power or was in any way corrupted herself although there was some kind of lingering, heavily suppressed dark presence.

“There is something else you should know…”, Chance hesitated before she continued searching Amanda’s eyes. “…I derive no nourishment from food. It turns to ashes in my mouth and everything I drink turns to bile… only blood gives me nourishment.”

Archived