Aberrant: The Middle Children of History - Dinner Date [Mature] [Fin]

Mech

While Conner was an amazing dancer, it was clear after a moment or two, that was impossibly perfect, far more then any normal human to match. She spun and danced to his movements, matching every motion, every step with an inhuman skill and perfection, whats with Conner looking to move in sync with her every movement, they were amazing on the dance floor. While it wasn't her absolute best of all time, it was still increadibly good.

As the slow song began and she leaned into him, wrapping her arms around his neck, and resting her head on his shoulder, she moved with his slower movements, unaware, and really uncaring of how much notice they might be drawing, she replied to his question. "Your a wonderful dancer, Conner, it was very good."

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"So are you Aurora." He gently lifted her face up and kissed her softly as they danced. and only when the song was done did he lead her over to one of the booths away from the light and sit down, allowing her to sit where she would. The band began to play songs that weren't really danceable, but still very good for the mood and Connor smiled.

"There's alot more yet to be danced." The crowd generally let them be, paying more attention to the music. Connor was thankful for the halfway darkened rooms, as it made him fairly anonymous.

She responded to the kiss with a soft eagerness, and when he lead her over one of the booths, she sat down inside, and when he sat beside her, she slide into his lap, and put her arms around his neck, once again resting her head on his shoulder. "I'm having a wonderful time, Conner." She sighed and relaxed, she was quite happy at the moment, and was more or less willing to follow his lead right now.

They sat there for awhile, Connor enjoying it even if it was far more than he'd been with a woman before. His hand srubbed the small of her back and her stomach softly. Eventually he led her back to the dance floor where they remained for another hour, alternating between the fast and slow songs. Just as the first press people began to show, he withdrew his camera showed her the picture of his Lakeside home and in a pair of flashes, the nova pair vanished, reappearing on the other side of the state.

The home he took her to was by far the largest he owned, once housing three families, but now just him and his pets. It boasted a large inner courtyard and huge fenced in yard and drives, both front and rear and was situated on a slight hill and to stories.

He smiled. "Welcome to my home." He led her to the main entrance and both their keen hearing could hear the sound of two huge dogs moving behind the door.

"Maki, Asuna, back!" He opened the door to allow Aurora in and smiled as the two pair of azure blue eyes looked out. Each dog was a Jet black one hundred and forty pound chow, though one had a patch of white on her chest. Their mouths were open revealing huge white teeth and their ears up and tails wagging indicating their happiness at seeing their master home. "Aurora, meet Asuna and Maki. They're sisters from the same litter an old friend couldn't sell, so I took them in." He indicated Maki a the one with the white spot. Both dogs looked up at her expectantly.

She danced with him from song to song, throughly enjoying herself, and the time with him. A regular human would likely be tired before long, but Aurora simply didn't get tired, except when her quantum reserves were low, which they were not.

Eventually, when he showed her the camera picture of his home, she leaned over and kissed his check, and vanished with him, and she noticed someone in the crowd taking a picture just as they vanished.

"It's beautiful." She responded to his words about welcome to his home, and then entered the house with him. When he called to the dogs, and had them back up, she knelt down beside them, and held out her hand for them to sniff, then when they accepted her, reached out to scratch thier ears.

The two dogs licked her hand and allowed her to pet them easily. Connor reached down and pet them both and smiled. It was always a good sign when the dogs liked someone.

He showed her around, showing her the massive kitchen, the different bedrooms, the living room and finally leading her into the den.

"Please make yourself at home Aurora, an I get you anything to drink?"

"Only if you want to, I'll drink whatever you want to put together." She winked at him, as she moved though the kitchen, living room, and then into the den. "You have a wonderful home here, Conner, and I love your dogs.. " She reached down and began petting both of them, as she wandered around the house, looking at what he showed her. "Which one of the bedrooms is yours?"

"My room is the third one on the left up the stairs. It opens onto the Veranda overlooking the lake. Careful though it's not exactly clean."

He set about fixing glasses of tea for them both.

In his bedroom was a large bed, and shelves each laden with a variety and books. One shelf over his computer desk had Perfect grade models of his favorite gundams, including one of The Superior, the one that made him famous."

Asuna and Maki followed Aurora loyally, and watched her as she beheld his room. It was really true, he was a nerd deep down, but as to cleanliness, his room was actually spotless.

She looked over the books and shelves, even very carefully inspected the models, but didn't pick any of them up, at least, not at the moment. She did pause to look over the Superior one, for a moment or two, before looking out the window to the lake.

"It's a beautiful view. Do you ever go swimming out there?" She asked, even as she walked back downstairs to where he was fixing the glassess of tea. At this point, she paused to give him a long look, letting her eyes drift a bit, before meeting his eyes, he really was increadibly handsome and charming. "Of course, I think this view is a better one." Then she winked at him.

Connor smiled as he handed her the glass. I've swam out tere many times since they cleaned up the lake. we have a festival here every year that revolves around everyone getting their boats and basically camping on the lake. There's boat races and a fair and concerts. It's a longtime tradition here."

He looked at her and chuckled even as he smiled. "I assure you I'm getting the better view here." His eyes flicked up and down her body before meeting her gaze.

"I warned you, I'm something of a nerd at heart. There's several rooms around her dedicated just to my various hobbies."

She took the glass and drank some of the tea, not really given it to much attention, most of her attention at the moment was focused on him. "Oh? You want a better view?" She paused a moment, and her outfit shifted from the dress to something considerably more revealing. She then put her hands behind her head, and winked at him again. "How's this?"

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce...&rfnbr=1232

She waited to see his response, curious as to what he would say or do with regards to the way she'd just altered her outfit. "What do you think, or did you want a better look then this?"

Connor smiled. "See I told you, I'm certainly getting the better view here. though fair is fair..." He drew close to her, his own eufiber fading away to a simple pair of swimtrunks giving her a perfect view of his perfectly toned umblemished upper body. He drew right up next to her, then winked as he sat down on the huge couch.

Immediately both dogs left her side and essentially pounced on their owner, licking him. They'd been waiting for someone to sit down first. They played with each other, Connor grunting beneath them as huge paws stepped on him and he tried to separate them. After a minute they both settled to one side of him, neither winning over the other. Instead they looked to Aurora almost expectantly.

She smiled when he altered his own outfit, and blinked a moment as the dogs climbed over him, covered her mouth with one hand, to hide the smile as they finally settled down. Of course, she knew he was likely aware of her amusement, but she was to amused to say anything at first.

However, once both of the dogs had settled to either side of him, she chose to sit down directly on Conner's lap, sliding her arms around his neck, before speaking up. "So, your lap belongs to me then?" Her tone was amused and actually rather happy, as she leaned foward and kissed him.

He returned her kiss passionately, doing his best to remain calm. Trying and failing. His hands carressed her back from her shoulder blades to just abover her rump as he looked into her eyes. "I'd say that yes, indeed it does."

Things were moving so fast. It wasn't bad, but he knew things could go alot further if he wasn't careful.

He leaned backk and smiled looking up at her. "So you're still in control tonight. What would you like to do now?"

"Your having me chose?" She blinked a moment, then she smiled, and she gave him a somewhat naughty look. "You know, I've never been skinny dipping with a boyfriend before." She raised an eyebrow in challange, waiting to see what he might do or say in response to that one.

"There's a large lake just outside, and we have a nice boathouse to shield us from any who'd peek." he answered her with a smile on his face. This wasn't going to be an easy night.

He looked at her. "If that's what you'd like to do, then lead the way." He stood up holding her to him for a moment before leaving to grab a towel for each of them.

She was quietly amused as he set her on her feet, and went to get towels, and she paused a moment to pet the dogs, then moved to the backdoor, and give the boathouse a look. It certainly seemed large enough for what he had in mind, and waited for him to join her.

Once Conner had joined her, she walked out to the boathouse, just a few steps ahead of him, and entering ahead of him. She made up her mind to do this, on an impulse, like she had followed many of her impulses this evening.

Once they were out of the public eye, she stripped off her eufiber suit, and paused a moment, for him to get a good look. "Like what you see?" She asked, in a teasing manner, remaining deliberately out of reach.

"Yes I do. you are quite beautiful Aurora, and you have a lovely figure and physique." He pulled off his trunks, leaving his phone and her beeper within them, just in case she was needed. Just as she aloowed him to gaze at her nude form, he did the same, before jumping into the cool water.

"Come on in, it's abit cool tonight, but not too bad."

Inside the boathouse was a forty foot party boat Connor used for the afformentioned festival, but there was easily another twenty-five foot of unused space for them to swim in. There were lights but he'd left them off.

He turned to her and waited, smiling as he beheld the beautiful young nova.

She took in the sight of his gorgeous body, letting her eyes drift up and down a moment, before speaking up. "My, my, what big.. muscles... you have." As her eyes drifted down between his legs, and her tone said she wasn't talking about his muscles at all... though in the back of her mind, she did note that he had that as well.

Once he dived into the water, she joined him after a moment, but instead of actually diving into the water, she walked out to him, with a wink, walking over the top of the water with perfect grace, stopping a moment to spin around, and giving him the complete view. Once she reached him, however, she stopped her adaptation to the water's surface, and simply sank into the water right beside him.

The cold water wasn't working at all after the view he'd jst gotten. When she dropped into the water, inadvertantly her feet brushed against his shaft as she slid into the water. As a result he halfway turned in reflex "Ack. Sorry."

He didn't quite blush but he didn't rush to encircle her in his arms. Instead his legs scissore back and forth beneath him, treading water. He didn't move away, just stayd there waiting to see if she would press home her advantage."

Wondering what she was going to do, or waiting to see if she would press an forward an advantage wasn't exactly the way to keep Aurora from doing so. In fact, it was almost a certain, that left to her own devices, she would act on whatever impulse came to her.

In this case, her impulse was likly one that Conner would both enjoy and perhaps have to act to reign in. She reached out and put both arms around him, pressing her naked body against his and kissing him, deeply, savoring every aspect of the moment. It should be clear at this point, that she wasn't about to provide a restraining influence, if he wanted that, he'd have to provide it himself.

Connor wasn't prepared as she launched into attack again, returning her embrace as his arms instinctively wraped around her. The sensatin of her breasts against his chest only serving to heighten his arousal. His hand reached down and grabbed her rump, squeezing har even as his other held her head to his.

Between kisses he tried to speak. "You... Don't..... waste.... any..... time.." Through it all he took alot of care to keep his lower body angled away from hers. This didn't however keep her from feeling just how aroused he was.

"Why... should.. I?" She asked in response, even as she turned her full attention kissing him. Of course, he was stronger then her, if he wanted to take control off the situation, he could, she wouldn't even fight him if he did. Actually, on some level she knew this wasn't nessarily the best idea, but impulsive actions were still to much a part of her nature, after all, she could always adapt something new if her first choice didn't work.

At the moment, however, those were simply thoughts in the back of her mind, what was in the forefront, was simply enjoyment, she was savoring every part of this, the feel of his skin against hers, the taste of his lips, the sweetnesses of his kisses, the feel of his hands on her bare skin, it was all wonderful. What was even more wonderful was the feeling she didnt' really have to be careful, he was a nova like she was, and she could indulge herself as far as he allowed.

He smiled and laughed as she gave him a rare moment to breathe. "Sometimes a little caution and restraint is called for. It isn't always best to rush headlong into everything."

He gave her a sly smile and used the back of the dock behind him to kick hard and jet across the boathouse, away from her for the moment.

"Though I admit there are certainly times where it's the best."

She paused a moment, treading water as she looked at him, then she responded with words of her own. "Well, my father would agree with you, he says I'm entirely too impulsive at times." She paused. "But, I never really understood why, after all, if one way doesn't work, I can always change my methods." With that she teleported behind him, and reached out to wrap her arms around him from behind, pressing her breasts against his back, and wrapping her legs around his from behind. "See?"

He did not dare turn around, instead he raised her hands to his lips kissing them softly, enjoying the feeling of having her embracing him like this. He smiled. "You have me there, but sometimes you don't get that second chance to adapt."

He didn't stop with just her hands but kissed along each arm as far as he could reach, before allwing them to come to rest around him again.

"I'm very glad you said yes."

"I've always been able to adapt, Conner.. always." She responded, as she let him kiss her arms, enjoying the feel of him, and she kissed the back of his neck. "And I was glad to say, yes. From your actions, however, I am begining to suspect you have certain limits you want to stick to on our first date?" She let her fingers slide over his muscular chest from behind as she asked that question.

"Yes, I do Aurora. I apologize, but I just want to get to know you better before this relationships goes to that step. There was no hesitation, just pure honesty. "I have really enjoyed being with you, and I look forward to it continuing. I just have to ask that for now you respect my limits."

He smiles looking back to her as far as he can. "Besides, I happen to think your parents might not think too much of me if i take advantage of you like that."

For a few moments she said nothing, leaving him wondering just how she was reacting, but when she finally spoke, there was naked admiration in her voice. "So, you want me, and you want to go further, but your own integrity and guidelines are keeping you from doing so? In that case, you set the limits, Conner, I'll stop where you tell me too." She was mostly asking for clarification at this point, but she also couldn't help but approve of his character.. in fact, as she had said earlier, she found that more attractive then his actual apperance.

He nodded. "Yes, that's right."

He chuckles softly. "If I hadn't wanted a real relationship Aurora, I wouldn't have asked you out. But you've managed to impress me at every turn. I can't express how much fun I've had with you. You're smart, funny, beautiful and a caring young woman. Your whole attitude is very refreshing to me, and this evening with you is the first time I could really just be Connor, not "Mech.""

She relaxed against him, from behind, to rest her head on his shoulder. "That's good, cause I don't want to go out with 'Mech', I want to go out with Conner." She replied, as she held onto him from behind, and she sighed, it was happy sigh, not a unhappy one.

"And I want you be spending time with me, as Aurora, not as the city defender, 'Dauntless'" She slide around to move in front of him, where she could look into his eyes, and then kissed him again, as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Besides, I'm sure there will be other times."

He kissed her back, relaxing and his big arms encircling her tightly. "Who's Dauntless?" he said with a sly smile.

He kissed her again deeply and passionately. "I assure you there will be many many more times. As many as you like."

She wasn't acting nearly as agressive as she had been a moment earlier, she was lose and relaxed in his arms, kissing him back with as much enthusasm as he had, as she floated there in the water. It felt good to press her body against his, and to kiss him like this, to feel his enjoyment and reaction to her affections.

Still, he'd said he wanted some limits, so she drew back after a bit. "Perhaps, though, we should put some cloths back on, if we're setting limits, Conner.. otherwise, I'm likely to get carried away, at least."

Connor nodded, rising from the water with her in his arms, setting her on the dock and handing her a towel, giving her a brief view on just how aroused she'd made him, and how much obvious self-control he was exerting overhimself.

He finished toweling off and put his trunks back on before looking vback to her and smiling. "Boundaries are good, but that doesn't mean tonight has to end. I've got a nice comfortable couch, where we can continue our romantic rendevous."

She sighed as Conner lifted her in his arms, and put her arms around his neck as he carried her out of the water. She smiled slightly as he displayed out aroused he'd been, and dried herself off with the towel he gave her.

Then she reached out and touched her eufiber clothing, which turned black, and flowed onto her body like water over a rock, then shaped itself to her liking. At the moment, she chose to match him, leaving her breasts and chest bare, but otherwise wearing a short skirt, she picked up her pager, checked it a moment and then she reached out to him.

"How's this... not really something for public wear of course, but I'm quite willing to wear it for you, Conner."

The two of them teleported back inside the house and soon they were reclining on the couch, both dogs beside it as the TV stayed on. On the screen was one his movie collection. "I leave it on for them to keep them company when I am not here."

The current movie was the Fifth Iron Man movie, and both Dogs wagged as the nova couple returned. Connor led her to the couch and laid down,idly grabbing the remote and turning the volume down further. The dogs looked at him then to Aurora and laid their heads back down and returned to watching their movie, while his eyes stayed firmly affixed on her.

First she gave the dogs a moment of attention, petting each of thier heads and scratching behind the ears, then she went to Conner, and slide into his lap once more. "My seat, after all." She winked at him, and then leaned forward, to press her chest against his, for another kiss, as he put the movie on, then she relaxed against him, sliding to a slighting more comfortable posistion for both of them, where she could watch the movie, or kiss him as she liked.

Connor's hands wrapped around her as he returned the kiss, and he laid there quietly with her. As it went on his hands roamed and explored all over her body, up and down her legs, masaging her thighs gently, then moving up her sides and arms. At one moment when she was leaning over him he reached up and kissed her nose playfully.

"So Aurora, what was it like growing up a nova?"

She shivered in pleasure when and were he touched her, he really was very good at that. She rested her head on his shoulder, as she had earlier, during and after thier dancing, before she replied. "I'm not really sure what to compare it to, Conner.. I had to hide what I was a lot, at least when we went to more public locations. Daddy home schooled me and my siblings, and he's a Brainiac, he really knows just about everything, so we got a fairly complete education, but little exposure to the outside world. Mom says I was a handful when young, they couldn't keep me in a normal cradle, I could slide right though it like it wasn't there, and I was able to teleport by the time I was 5. I never needed to sleep, or eat, or breath, unless I wanted to, and I've never been sick in my life."

Connor smiles. "That makes my childhood sound almost boring. I'm the middle child of my parents. My Elder brother and sister set the standards for being bad and good early on, I pretty much walked the middle path. I went to public school my whole life, and I had a fairly normal experience for around here."

"When my younger sisters came along that was kinda unexpected, but they're the ones who don't look down on me. My Elder Brother is a Doctor, my sister a lawyer, It's been clear to me for awhile they reent my success."

Fortunately I have my parents to keep everything together. They may both be baselines, but They're my parents. They've given me a life I wouldn't trade for anything."

His right hand traced a line down the side of her jaw, down her neck, between her breasts and down her stomach, rubbing around her bellybutton in a half-hearted attempt to see if she was ticklish there.

Archived