Mutants & Masterminds: Galactic League - The Galactic Hypercomm Net [OOC Chat]

Krul

None of the the above, though I have been a bit distracted lately, and a bit disconnected, and feeling less creative then usual. Additionally, been feeling less connected to this game then some of the others I'm in, which as the GM is a more of a problem then my players. I apologize for the lack of guidance from me that this game needs.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe you should take a break then?

I am honestly not satisfied with this situation and after giving it a days and nights thought about it I decided to bow out.

I'm sorry but I was hoping for a slightly faster and more consistent game. Thank you for having me, though - Chance was an awesome character, I'm really sad to let her go.

Reluctantly I've sort of been thinking this game has been dying a slow death over the last month or so..

If everyone agrees, I can bring this story to a close, we can at least finish out this mission, and bring closure to the game, rather then just stop.

I'm willing to finish this story as well, but not if it takes months to resolve. I'm not trying to be harsh, but if we're closing this down, I'd rather it not take too long. I know your schedule is really busy, and that's fine, but the longer it goes the harder it'll be to finish. Especially with people already struggling to hang onto the feel of their PC.

Again, I'm willing to finish, if it doesn't linger forever.

Archived