Mutants & Masterminds: Galactic League - The Galactic Hypercomm Net [OOC Chat]

Krul

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't spent any yet, but I'll record them on the character sheet. Also, I wouldn't spend them during a mission or story. If Krul says that's ok, ok, but many STs have you wait until the story is over to spend.

With regards to that.. I don't mind people spending xp along the way, if it makes sense, and can be justified. Increasing skills and attributes, for example, usually should require downtime, if your flesh and blood, unless some for of mutation is involved, though if your using the skill a lot, in play, it could increase due to practice (but shouldn't increase too much). Powers, however, are more flexible, depending on thier nature, Chance for example, gained wings and flight, based on her interaction with the demon horde inside her.

Oh, and on another note, I'm going to post regarding folks with the Captain.. but sense the party is all split up, when you leave those rooms, I'm going to start a new thread for you.

Just dropping in for the most part, and letting folks know that I'll respond to posts (with pc's and as GM here), about monday, not going to have much time otherwise.

No problem, make your post, once that's done, iniative is next, depending on how much damage Layle ends up doing to the demon.

On a different note... awesome speach Naimah.

• 2 weeks later...

Ouch, I'd almost feel sorry for the demon, hurt, outnumbered and having it's will drained away.. considering the nature of this particular demon.. most demons for that matter, it's in trouble.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'll have a reply to the Unity thread by Monday.. if not sooner, giving folks a bit more time to add anything they wish to there. Also, if someone wants to make a final post in Acting, that's not quite closed to posts yet.

• 2 weeks later...

It's probable that Namiah isn't aware of it. From Chance's POV she failed at fighting against the Demon which Sapphire and her faced (I was absent during that time and couldn't post so it left Chance passive during the fight). I don't know if the Captain has heard of it or not - I guess it's up to you if she has or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Just so folks know, bit of a rainstorm passed though, here in arizona, and that tends to knock out my internet access for a while (keep calling it in, but the time technicians come out to check it, whatever caused the outage often is fixed on it's own by then)

I'm presently posting from the library, sense I want to keep up with things, and it's very close to my new location.. but I may not get all the posts I'd planned on making today.

This doesn't really knock out my internet as much as it makes things more inconvenient and my posts less frequent.

• 1 month later...

I assume your asking cause you want to know how quickly you can jump to Eden and back.. the answer is it will take you about 10 minutes there, and 10 minutes back.. Eden itself is about 1000 light years from your location.

At 0.6 seconds per light year, Scherazade can cover 100 light years in 60 seconds, and 1000 light years in 600 seconds (or 10 minutes).

As the capital of the Emerald Empire, Eden's location is fairly common knowledge.

I should mention, you have other options then that too.. some people in your crew have artificer or inventor.. they can improve those numbers.. and then some of the rest of your crew have even other capabilities that can be useful.. but that's for IC actions.

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry, this last week has been utterly horrid, I've dropped in to make a post here and there, but I havn't been able to give this the attention is deserves. Between Christmas, planning to move to Washington State at the end of the year (driving), I've sort of let a few things slide a bit..

I already know what is going to happen.. baring PC actions of course, and I'm planning to give it the 'screen time' it deserves, but it will have to wait until after Christmas.

At the moment, only the high Energy Torpedoes are in range, but they are in range, you can fire them each round as you close the range, your about at 500,000 miles at the moment, sense they needed to be that close to pull you out, which means you can close and start firing your other weapons in a round.

• 3 weeks later...

With regards to initiative, I didn't start using it, sense they got you initially by an ambush, however, I as you can see, I am using it on the second round.. Technically, Sapphire and Zade are in Mindscape/Cyberscape so aren't directly involved in more physical combat.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Krul, I wanted to ask if you are currently experiencing some RL-Stuff that reduces your presence on the site to a minimum? Although I really like this PC and the games setting in general the lack of GM-presence is a downer for me.

Is this just a temporary low or is your time generally restricted to be on the site? If the latter is the case then I have to consider bowing out of the game, even though I love this PC a lot.

Please don't take this as an offense - I'm really just asking and I'd like to know. Thank you

Archived