Mutants & Masterminds: Galactic League - The Galactic Hypercomm Net [OOC Chat]

Krul

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part of Kaien is screaming "PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME!! I can give you a masage without even touching you, or doing so, or both...."

The other part is "But I have a duty to remain stoic, calm, and collected. Battle may be joined and I must be rested and well..."

"Screw that noise, T'aeng's got you beat on all that calm crap.... Have some fun while working... it won't hurt..."

*pictures himself giving Sapphire a massage* "No, no it wouldn't...."

Don't mind the ramblings of a crazy old man... laugh

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it seems Karang hasn't posted in a long time, I'm going to assume he's been recalled to command (should he post by the end of the month/year, I'll assume it was temporary, otherwise, I'll just write him out of the story)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oops, thanks C.

Yes I'll need to edit that.

It would be telepathic normally but I'm not sure he would have the range to get to the planet from orbit to 'talk' to Haete. I'll have to check and edit it. He can't open a channel to Haete given Haete's position, so if Kat doesn't have the range he'll have to ask Sapphire to pass the message along.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I meant to work on the reply, but real life has been more hectic this last week, including family visiting from out of state, having a shift in my work schedule and being just plain tired out. I was hoping to have posted sooner then this, with regards to the movement of the plot.

Unfortunately I'm a little lost on this one at the moment. If Kat is down on the planet he would have reported in to Kaien/Captain so perhaps he would have been told about th eassassination attempt? Or he is still on the ship and currently at a lose end unless Saphire tells him to go down or tells him of the assassination attempt?

So where is he and does he know anything about it yet?

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, folks, I've a few thoughts on some things, and I'm thinking the following.

To keep things going.. I'm going to give folks 3-4 days between my posts, before I assume thier characters do nothing, and move on. At this point, considering my present scedual, friday and tuesday afternoon to evening will be posting deadlines.. after that, I'll act to keep the threads moving.

That means I'll post twice a week.. and generally expect a post twice a week from my players.

Oh.. I realized this this morning at work, when I was unable to do anything about this.. I meant to say, starting next Tuesday, that gives folks the weekend to respond or say anything about this.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I'm off to work shortly, and I've only one response to the latest events... but this is Easter Weekend, which is sometimes busy for people, so I'll extend this weeks deadline to Tuesday.

• 3 weeks later...

Just so folks know, I'm having some computer issues, presently posting from a different computer, that's the reason I havn't posted over the last few days.. and my internet access is going to be a bit uncertain over the next couple of weeks

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just a suggestion, say something in the shout box, since posts in Archived games don't show up the Recent Posts List.

Rorx has been pretty much MIA for a while now. Joani should be getting back to us by July 6th. If we still have enough players, I'm willing to try to keep going with this game.

Archived