Mutants & Masterminds: Mecha Mayhem - Mecha Game

Justin OOC

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Justin any estimate of how far away Pan city/island is going to be from Oahu/Honolulu - I had a quick look with Google maps but couldn't find any uninhabitated islands in the area.

Mainly to give a reasonable guess as to where Gordan might catch up to the boat, or if they are more likely to reach the city first.

I'm a bit surprised Conrad had manged to get the cash - I was under the impression that this was the pilot's first chance for shore leave at Pan City, and that there was little if any US people allowed to do more than just drop supplies off at either the Ark or Pan City.

Ahh, hang on I just remembered there was some translators that were helping decipher Coms traffic from across the Pacific. I guess he could have fleeced them for the cash over the last week.

Sorry peeps - I guess I have a twitch about internal logic and continuity wink I'll try to keep it under control wink

• 2 months later...

I'm referring to the rolls you asked us to do. I DO have Computers and Technology but the DC is - imho - ridiculously high. I don't even have to roll the dice because even a 20 would add up to under 32.

I guess I autofail my rolls. Want me still to roll?

• 1 month later...

Heh, adding it to the sig wouldn't help me, although it probably would other people. Because I use my mobile phone sometimes to check the site and make short posts I've found that I've had to switch all the sigs and avvies off on my main Rorx account. So I've probably never seen half or more of the sigs of characters in the same games as me wink

Actually no - I thought there should be some "small talk / RP" while we get to the mission area but there was absolutely no response to my post (I know I used the wrong callsign but that could've been dealt with in the response).

• 2 weeks later...

ok guys I'm gonna be gone all day tomorrow, and most of saturday, so if possble let's get your conversation going. If things remain as they are, and there's no more interest, then I will move you forward to your actual recon. (not set in stone, I'd just like to keep things moving. Krul, If you could a post on what Juliana is doing would be good.)

• 1 month later...

I'm having a question about our Mecha because I'm updating my Character Sheet (finally) and stumbled over stuff I obviously have forgotten (or lost).

Our Mecha are considered Devices or Equipment per the rules? I'm trying to fit in my Valkyrie into my sheet but I'm not sure how. Can I just pick one because they're relatively common in the fleet? I'm sorry if these questions have been answered already in the past but right now I am not 100% sure about the status (I just want to clean up my stuff before I submit an update).

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived